Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard that before in my life! Anyway away to bed, hope the hangover isn’t too bad in the morning!

If you listen to.a Westie Terrior and Frankie you will detect some similar characteristics 😝

And for the love of god don’t mention the song Sean South of Garryowen!

Because according to Frankie legend the war was fought & won by brave west Belfast men and they dont get a mention’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm convinced the posts up to about Wednesday on Jay Slater are genuine (eg the woman suggesting her Labrador joins the search), but the last two days the posts are mainly people taking the piss. Unfortunately there are so many eijits about it that it's hard to tell I reckon now the people mocking the stupid people on Facebook are actually the ones falling for a troll!

Reactions: 3
More revelations 🤢

---
I read this in the Sunday World. And yet police wrote it off as a suicide, accepting his version of events. Police must be held to account for their blatant failings in this case.

He was an absolute piece of tit. An evil monster. My heart breaks for Katie’s family.

I read this in the Sunday World. And yet police wrote it off as a suicide, accepting his version of events. Police must be held to account for their blatant failings in this case.

He was an absolute piece of tit. An evil monster. My heart breaks for Katie’s family.
So many red flags , complete incompetence on their part, why no questions to why he had access to her bank account? that’s a very odd situation where her account was emptied while she was on life support , you’d think the bank would even have tried to contact her about it? Then informed the police when they saw the case being reported.
---
🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Hard to know how he got that money of Hurst - potentially parts theft or something like that.
It was going on for four yrs so possible they wouldn’t have noticed it going in dribs n drabs , he could’ve been refunding these fake companies he set up ?

It was going on for four yrs so possible they wouldn’t have noticed it going in dribs n drabs , he could’ve been refunding these fake companies he set up ?
It often amazes how a lot of these companies have people in a position where they can freely defraud for several years and not be detected.

Very easily done if you’re trusted by the company.
Guess it is as so many similar cases highlight. Car dealerships and construction companies seem to be hit hard.

That being said they are also probably the ones being most shady in general with HMRC etc 😜 so takes a long time for something to be brought forward without opening to a can of worms about other financial wrongdoings within the company.

Guess it is as so many similar cases highlight. Car dealerships and construction companies seem to be hit hard.

That being said they are also probably the ones being most shady in general with HMRC etc 😜 so takes a long time for something to be brought forward without opening to a can of worms about other financial wrongdoings within the company.
Trying to work out which Swiss bank account they deposited in 😂

• Haha
Can’t post on the Anna thread but it sounds like she went through plenty of council houses. Perhaps if she didn’t go about harrasssing people she wouldn’t have been in this predicament. Hopefully there are families living in the houses she got fucked out of who deserve it and don’t just grift.

Reactions: 2
Can’t post on the Anna thread but it sounds like she went through plenty of council houses. Perhaps if she didn’t go about harrasssing people she wouldn’t have been in this predicament. Hopefully there are families living in the houses she got fucked out of who deserve it and don’t just grift.
Is she not private renting? I’m sure she said the landlord wouldn’t do any repairs for her, she’s out of jail yesterday and already looking for handouts, first being a new phone and place to stay.
---
Seems he’s being concealed somewhere, that’s pretty open ground they’ve been searching and still no sign of him.

Last edited:
I went down the rabbit hole of the Jay threads, hilarious the conspiracy theories of what happened him but definitely agree seems to be more than the media is telling

• Haha