Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this here- act as a host surrogate for them.
---
I’m actually bleeping disgusted. A woman who carries a child isn’t a “host”

disgusting bastards. I hope they never come in contact with a child.

Reactions: 3
So open to abuse imo, discrimination could follow many paths too.
Can only mess with biology so much, but you can’t deny the fundamentals of conception pregnant and childbirth.

Two men - get a private surrogate and pay for whatever is needed to have them have a child for you if that is what you wish! If you choose one that not fully operational that’s on you. Certainly put laws in place to protect guardianship better.

Be interesting to know the reason for the ‘voluntary sterilisation’ mind you.

Two women - again by taking the man out of the equation you have hedged your own bets. Get a sperm donor, ask a friend for donation, what ever you wish But again shouldn’t be on the NHS any TTC assistance.

Don’t even get me started on those transitioning at great expense to resources who then stall it to conceive.

Heterosexual couples for years have not always bern been supported and the same sex fertility is another thorn in those funds!

I would apply the same to second families & vasectomy reversals! No help, if you want it do it yourself.

Reactions: 3
Julian must be a fair age now ?
wonder will his famous corrie catchphrase be his party piece 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can only mess with biology so much, but you can’t deny the fundamentals of conception pregnant and childbirth.

Two men - get a private surrogate and pay for whatever is needed to have them have a child for you if that is what you wish! If you choose one that not fully operational that’s on you. Certainly put laws in place to protect guardianship better.

Be interesting to know the reason for the ‘voluntary sterilisation’ mind you.

Two women - again by taking the man out of the equation you have hedged your own bets. Get a sperm donor, ask a friend for donation, what ever you wish But again shouldn’t be on the NHS any TTC assistance.

Don’t even get me started on those transitioning at great expense to resources who then stall it to conceive.

Heterosexual couples for years have not always bern been supported and the same sex fertility is another thorn in those funds!

I would apply the same to second families & vasectomy reversals! No help, if you want it do it yourself.
Does anyone remember the show sunset beach in the late 90’s ? They had a massive plot with someone getting pregnant from a turkey baster 😂
Back when channel 5 was great!
---
Julian must be a fair age now ?
wonder will his famous corrie catchphrase be his party piece 😂
I was in one of the nicer bars in east Belfast (ballyhack obvs) a few years back and he was in with a few women and he was sloshed. Was good to see. Wish I had asked for a photo but it didn’t seem appropriate.

• Haha
Does anyone remember the show sunset beach in the late 90’s ? They had a massive plot with someone getting pregnant from a turkey baster 😂
Back when channel 5 was great!
---

I was in one of the nicer bars in east Belfast (ballyhack obvs) a few years back and he was in with a few women and he was sloshed. Was good to see. Wish I had asked for a photo but it didn’t seem appropriate.
Must be a running trend with presenters getting sloshed I saw Mike Nesbitt and Stephen Watson in a bar once , both full as a bingo bus 🥴

• Haha
Must be a running trend with presenters getting sloshed I saw Mike Nesbitt and Stephen Watson in a bar once , both full as a bingo bus 🥴
I saw James Nesbitt and Pamela Ballantine coming out of a loo once and I don’t think they were having a shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw James Nesbitt and Pamela Ballantine coming out of a loo once and I don’t think they were having a shag.
Pamela Ballantine used to be a regular feature in Bar7 at the odyssey. Usually blocked and always being a pretentious queue jumping witch to get in & for the loos 😜
Remember a girl roaring at her - ‘it’s not your time slot yet, go back to the green room’ 😝
Near left a puddle on the floor laughing.

Stephen Watson used to creep about MILK, always give me the vibes of a predator with nothing to prowl about 😝
One uni friend used to always take it as him being nice, I just thought sleeze ball.

Been at a charity event with James Nesbitt and he was really funny. Made time for people for pics etc. The drunker he got the funnier it was.

Ahh the memories!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pamela Ballantine used to be a regular feature in Bar7 at the odyssey. Usually blocked and always being a pretentious queue jumping witch to get in & for the loos 😜
Remember a girl roaring at her - ‘it’s not your time slot yet, go back to the green room’ 😝
Near left a puddle on the floor laughing.

Stephen Watson used to creep about MILK, always give me the vibes of a predator with nothing to prowl about 😝
One uni friend used to always take it as him being nice, I just thought sleeze ball.

Been at a charity event with James Nesbitt and he was really funny. Made time for people for pics etc. The drunker he got the funnier it was.

Ahh the memories!
Definitely predictors , both Stephen and Mike 🤢 Mike giving off a Postman Pat vibe these days…Whatever became of Linda?

Attachments

• Sick
* predators ( predictive text again)
---
Oooh ! Turning nasty 👀
That’s not good. Don't agree with him but this election both here and the mainland seems very nasty. This is why I don’t like the milkshake thing either. It could be anything.