Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Did you see that ‘wee doggie’ Twitter user got barred on twitter. Not sure what the offending post was. He’s been chatting shit for years so wondering what actually resulted in the ban.

monga

VIP Member
I’m guessing it wasn’t Judge Nolan

---
The legacy act also falls within those realm’s and they still pushed it through.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member

monga

VIP Member
I’m not saying there aren’t people who think that way, I’m quite sure there is. I’m just saying it will never be acceptable. Just because they want it recognised as a mainstream sexuality doesn’t mean it ever will be. She’s stating it as if it’s fact when it’s nothing of a sort.
It’s already accepted as a genuine MH condition, it’s not the abuse they’re looking to mainstream it’s the attraction, that’s technically legal in the eyes of the law as it stands 🤷🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
RUC desecrated his remains.
---
What’s going on? Same message put out in Dublin schools a few days ago, where’s the paramilitaries when we need them.

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
This could be an unpopular opinion but this popped up on my twitter and I fucking hate these bottles. If there was another brexit vote I would vote for it if I thought I didn’t have to drink out of one of these bottles. If you gave me a choice between world peace and having normal bottle caps I would be happy to not have world peace. I genuinely hate them so much and I know this isn’t in any way rational but it is the worst first world problem I have ever encountered.
Can you no just twist it off completely and use it like a normal top 😂

monga

VIP Member
Sorry but the twitter handle of “museumfreederry’ makes it sound like some campaign to have no museums. Surely you would choose ‘freederrymuseum’
Then people would think they didn’t have to pay 😂
---
Is it an Alliance councillor chosen for the Belfast job

---
Christ what are we going to be hit with next 🙄

Last edited: