Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Collecting for the boney

---

Herself and Alan unveiled as the new leaders of the SDLP 😂
---
😂 the making of her
She’s a complete lunatic. I think the guy came across like a nob but during the Piers interview she just got more and more nuts lol!

Grifty Mc

VIP Member

---
I’d doubt it’s solely because he’s got DS . I know a few people with it and everyone of them have heart issues due to their condition it’s more than likely down to other factors, it states they wanted to get to know him better before they’d allow him to participate , health and safety first.
It sounds like he is quite healthy despite the DS, having run a marathon etc. I can see both sides to this but I imagine their risk assessment person was worried if something happened to him would it cause insurance issues. The thing is though on your first sky dive you aren’t allowed to do it yourself so there could potentially be another person at risk as well.
---
Just noticed the black nail polish. She will be hanging round city hall next

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
I haven’t bought a stamp in a while. Do they have serial numbers or something? Reckon this has to be fake news.
Maybe they do in the south? It’s only Charlie’s head up here.
---

---

---
Maybe Cols had a lovely donation to his election campaign 😉😉
---
Are they all teaming up with African congress 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Nolans all about the Storey funeral not a word about the DUP sectarian slurs 😑
---
Oh here we go!..They didn’t have time to review them 😁
---

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
I actually had a bit of a sore throat and then really sinus issues and runny nose when I came back from holiday the other week. Thankfully nothing worse and I put it down to too much wine and hayfever. But this week I have had wine but no hayfever symptoms thank fuck. It’s probably so endemic now that the symptoms are weakened like the common cold.
Maybe it’s the Birdie Flu 🤧