Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member

---
Terrorism/ child trafficking place has gone to shit, what group would he be involved with 🤔

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Wonder if there is more to this. I’ve been on flights where they have banned nuts so maybe she didn’t inform them in advance which surely you would do if the allergy is that severe?

---
The stoops are really living up to their nick name. This is embarrassing. I could half understand if she was some wee independent but surely they have a few quid down the side of the sofa for the election.

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Sorry but this is hilarious. Mooning the New Yorkers and I honestly don’t agree with the 9/11 thing but I find it funny in a dark way that it has been sabotaged like this.

---
Loved the Bryan Adams bit.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Yes I think we know that I’m saying Biden doesn’t seem to know what way’s up. He was reading from a script and couldn’t even stay on track. He has a whole cabinet and team of advisors who are obviously making the decisions for him. He couldn’t even shuffle away from the podium last night. Jill had to come and help him ffs and members of his own party want him to step down. If you think Trump’s any better you’re in for a shock.

This 👇

Yes, but we’re looking WWIII right in the eye because of this man ,we can’t make excuses due to frailty he’s got the best medical/ advisors in the world there’s no excuse imo he’s still coherent enough to understand right from wrong.I didn’t say Trump was any better but things were more stable when he was in charge the Gaza situation has been ongoing for decades, we’re still a century down with no solutions 🤷🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
No they are fucking impossible. I know this is better for the environment blah blah but I am so much more annoyed by these than I should be.
How is it better?
---
Nobody can really do anything only the powers that be! The US , UK and Europe continue to arm Israel whilst gaslighting the public, Middle Eastern countries seem to be ignoring it? They’ll probably stop when there’s only enough of the Palestinian population left to die out in this generation, a dead child won’t grow into a reproductive adult same with killing those of child baring age, it’ll be a natural cleansing once the old folk die out.

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
No! He’s fading away.
---
Did Joey not consult BiBi before he decided on a ceasefire 🤔