Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I’m not saying there aren’t people who think that way, I’m quite sure there is. I’m just saying it will never be acceptable. Just because they want it recognised as a mainstream sexuality doesn’t mean it ever will be. She’s stating it as if it’s fact when it’s nothing of a sort.
It’s already accepted as a genuine MH condition, it’s not the abuse they’re looking to mainstream it’s the attraction, that’s technically legal in the eyes of the law as it stands 🤷🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
RUC desecrated his remains.
---
What’s going on? Same message put out in Dublin schools a few days ago, where’s the paramilitaries when we need them.

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
This could be an unpopular opinion but this popped up on my twitter and I fucking hate these bottles. If there was another brexit vote I would vote for it if I thought I didn’t have to drink out of one of these bottles. If you gave me a choice between world peace and having normal bottle caps I would be happy to not have world peace. I genuinely hate them so much and I know this isn’t in any way rational but it is the worst first world problem I have ever encountered.
Can you no just twist it off completely and use it like a normal top 😂

monga

VIP Member
Sorry but the twitter handle of “museumfreederry’ makes it sound like some campaign to have no museums. Surely you would choose ‘freederrymuseum’
Then people would think they didn’t have to pay 😂
---
Is it an Alliance councillor chosen for the Belfast job

---
Christ what are we going to be hit with next 🙄

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
I think until the Donaldson scandal the DUP were nailed on. But there could also be a Sinn Fein wobble. I think there will be a low turn out which isn’t a good thing. Shame we don’t have the monster raving looney party running here as they would probably be preferable.
I think the MRLP would look sane compared to some of the parties running.

monga

VIP Member

---
I’d doubt it’s solely because he’s got DS . I know a few people with it and everyone of them have heart issues due to their condition it’s more than likely down to other factors, it states they wanted to get to know him better before they’d allow him to participate , health and safety first.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
On a different planet

---
Bet she’s sorry she gave away her seat

Last edited: