Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Same as Stormont…Talking to a brick wall 😂
---
That’ll be wild

monga

VIP Member
Yeah and then answered her own question by suggesting it stands for p*dos.
Yes but that’s not wrong as any sexual orientation can fall under the + including those groups fighting to be recognised that the rest of us wouldn’t comprehend, read into it it’s eye watering and eye opening.
the Minor Attracted movement want recognition under the +

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member

---
Sorry but this is hilarious. Mooning the New Yorkers and I honestly don’t agree with the 9/11 thing but I find it funny in a dark way that it has been sabotaged like this.

---
Loved the Bryan Adams bit.

They’ve turned off the portal

monga

VIP Member
There’s two threads running I thought my posts were disappearing 😂
---
Spain must’ve been influenced by Sam Smith

monga

VIP Member
We don’t need these type of images at tae time or anytime for that matter 🤢 nobody’s interested in those two clowns.

---
The thing about that Covid inquiry that does raise questions is why politicians were conversing on WhatsApp- surely they should be doing it on an official platform. Also why it seems like every political party across the UK seems to have deleted their messages apart from the DUP.
Hard to imagine official gov business being carried out over WhatsApp.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
That cow video from Surrey police is mental. What the actual fuck was the driver thinking?
---
The daggers are out everywhere now with SDLP attacking alliance now. He will be ripping down Naomi’s election posters next.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Mary Lou’s constituency office has been daubed with hateful slogans, her northern counterparts might be able to advise 🤔

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Did you see that ‘wee doggie’ Twitter user got barred on twitter. Not sure what the offending post was. He’s been chatting shit for years so wondering what actually resulted in the ban.

monga

VIP Member
I’m guessing it wasn’t Judge Nolan

---
The legacy act also falls within those realm’s and they still pushed it through.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member