Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
How does this work with candidates in both NI and the rest of UK ? Isn’t that an unfair advantage?

monga

VIP Member
It was the whole theatre of it that I enjoyed 😂 sure you know I like weird stuff. If you see someone dressed as Bambi on Waterloo Steet at Halloween it’ll be me 🙋🏼‍♀️
Didn’t know you were a sadist you’ll not look out of place in Waterloo street 😂
---
Jimmy needs an intervention
---
IMG_6206.jpeg

---

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Don’t know how accurate this is but if true it looks like Mary Lou is toast. Michelle will be nailed on to be next leader I would say.

monga

VIP Member
Don’t know if you watched the Uk debate earlier. IMO they Weren't great but all came across better than Starmer and sunac. Fucked either way. Time for us to set up the independent NI with special mince and nordie tayto.
No Tayto 🫤 remember my multipack of cremated ashes 🤬 I’m still raging I wasted a fiver on the little yellow fecker 😂…King Cheese n onion are definitely kings of the castle.
---
Derrys been earmarked as Woke City! Was wondering what the new city of hope was leading to.

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Here, so I don’t know much about the south but are all of the below parties/people “far right”?

it just seems like an easy throwaway term these days and you would know about it if there were far right in charge

monga

VIP Member
Wonder if this is the guys he left with? they seem to be ushering him out ⚠strobe lighting!

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Couldn’t see it! This is exactly why the shinners vote is diminishing, same with the far lefties north of the border people don’t want foreigners deciding their future imo
But who would the Lithuanians be voting for here? They are here legally and work.

monga

VIP Member
Like I said, he’s a cu next Tuesday. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s not fit to be there now or in the future. Trump saying he’ll cut off aid and encourage others to do the same is reprehensible and what sort of democracy doesn’t allow peaceful protest? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doherty’s and Mena’s. Derry’s finest although Big Mo was in Mena’s last week AND…. I can’t believe I forgot to tell Tattle but I seen him on the peace bridge the other week 🤢 seems to have found himself a Londonderry wan 😂
Was wondering why Mickey Doherty was looking browned off 😂

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Niall “the patriot” McConnell is a mega grifter. He was on Twitter complaining that his election posters had been taken down and replaced by SF ones. When somebody suggested using metal cable ties to secure them he told him in no uncertain terms to “chip in” and pay for them 😂 every single page on his website takes you to a donation link.

I see he’s deleted it now, wish I’d screenshotted it. The cheek of him trying to guilt people into paying for his election tat.

View attachment 2946833
---

Is he not saying he doesn’t endorse everything the Iranian government does? Just like going to America doesn’t mean you agree with the administration? Can’t see anything wrong with what he said tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it is more he was saying while he is in Iran he has to say he agrees with everything (even if he doesn’t) and draws the same comparison to USA. Perhaps I have misinterpreted but that is how I read it.