Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be an interesting case. From what I gather loads of people apply for these grants so few will be accepted so if they were rejected simply down to political views it will be interesting to see the response. I don’t know whether they should have been given funding without seeing the quality of the other applicants who were successful. I’m not a fan of their music because I’m not into hip hop really but they actually seem to stand by their beliefs.

Reactions: 2
I see things have turned ugly regarding that young lad who’s missing in Tenerife. Apparently he was part of a gang that attacked another boy last year. There’s been a GFM set up and now people are saying it should go to his victim, other people thinking he’s been kidnapped as some kind of revenge.

Reactions: 3
I see things have turned ugly regarding that young lad who’s missing in Tenerife. Apparently he was part of a gang that attacked another boy last year. There’s been a GFM set up and now people are saying it should go to his victim, other people thinking he’s been kidnapped as some kind of revenge.
Saw that, doubt it would be revenge? But strange how he’s just disappeared without trace.

Reactions: 4
Saw that, doubt it would be revenge? But strange how he’s just disappeared without trace.
Looks like a rough terrain with lots of bushes, I’d say he’s fallen in that area and just hasn’t been found yet. Can’t see any positive outcome at this stage.
The Facebook group has turned into a circus just like the Nicola Bulley one. People making all sorts of ludicrous suggestions like Cristiano Ronaldo should be paying for a private investigation team and the British Army should be deployed to look for him 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong , it was my son I’d be losing my mind but people are nuts, some have even flown out there to “help” and there’s a psychic involved (isn’t there always😬).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like a rough terrain with lots of bushes, I’d say he’s fallen in that area and just hasn’t been found yet. Can’t see any positive outcome at this stage.
The Facebook group has turned into a circus just like the Nicola Bulley one. People making all sorts of ludicrous suggestions like Cristiano Ronaldo should be paying for a private investigation team and the British Army should be deployed to look for him 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong , it was my son I’d be losing my mind but people are nuts, some have even flown out there to “help” and there’s a psychic involved (isn’t there always😬).
Haven’t ventured to the FB group, think I’ll give it a miss 😂
---
Why should this be pushed on teachers, they’re not expert on trans issues either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Haven’t ventured to the FB group, think I’ll give it a miss 😂
---
Why should this be pushed on teachers, they’re not expert on trans issues either.
It’s wild, I need to stop reading it because I I’m cracking up laughing at the lunacy of these people but then feel bad because it’s about a missing person 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone wants their Labrador sent out because she has a good nose and someone emailed the police in Tenerife to make sure they’re checking for blood on cactus plants 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marks rattled
IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

---
Too bloody right !

Last edited:
It’s all about herself and her profile, I’m sure Taylor’s related to the Gwynns so she might need to prefix by London 😂…Pissing myself laughing at your comment 😂
Not sure “elected” is the right term either, perhaps selected might be more accurate. Why let the truth get in the way of a good lie though 🫣

duck me she is desperate for tickets. Have to admire how brazen she is 😂😂
---
What a tit show. One thing I would say is I went to Tenerife a few years back in the winter in November and it was bleeping hot so I could see how you could have had a drunken walk and collapsing. It’s awful if he has died but it’s probably something more simple like he has fallen on some bad terrain.

Last edited:
That’ll be a ballache

---

Exactly the point I was making earlier in the thread, this is not appealing to anyone let alone tourists.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3