Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get rid of all our politicians and create a new Ireland šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ

---
Is this the latest craze or something šŸ˜¬
---
More twists !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Been getting a few bbc notifications for a number of different stabbings. Awful.

Reactions: 1
Seems to be some action at the American university protests. Can you imagine if the RUC showed up with a bus like this for mass arrests

Iā€™m beginning to think these students are a false flag as there is no way you could say this in light of what they are protesting for. Itā€™s so tone deaf and entitled.

---
Goodness whatā€™s the chances of that happening šŸ˜•View attachment 2908437
The worst is that kids will start to carry knives for self defence and it will become messy. I hope that doesnā€™t start here too.
---
Man wants hard border and deportations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iā€™m beginning to think these students are a false flag as there is no way you could say this in light of what they are protesting for. Itā€™s so tone deaf and entitled.

---

The worst is that kids will start to carry knives for self defence and it will become messy. I hope that doesnā€™t start here too.
---
Man wants hard border and deportations.

Best get used to the new Ireland Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be including its citizens in that once he gets his foot in the doorā€¦He was looking pretty uncomfortable too šŸ˜‚
---
Has no one told them about the air coach on glengall st?

Wait till the new railway line from Belfast to Dublin is up and running.
---
Have you noticed how things turned back in loyalist/ Unionists favour! First Jeff now this!!

---

Last edited:
Best get used to the new Ireland Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be including its citizens in that once he gets his foot in the doorā€¦He was looking pretty uncomfortable too šŸ˜‚
---

Wait till the new railway line from Belfast to Dublin is up and running.
---
Have you noticed how things turned back in loyalist/ Unionists favour! First Jeff now this!!

---
I was on that road last summer I think when going to the folk park. Itā€™s defo dangerous as people do speed a bit. It was rainy and we were careful but I can see how accidents can happen through a combination of tit drivers and tit conditions.

Reactions: 2
Vanessa feltz has had some work done. She looked older than this in the 90ā€™s

This just keeps getting funnier except it isnā€™t actually funny. These American students seem to believe they are on the front lines of a hostage situation when any of them could leave if they want.

---
This is a fuckin joke šŸ˜² what lefty loonies in the south think acceptable to teach kids , thought it was lies until I checked the YC channel.

---

---
IMG_5958.jpeg
IMG_5959.jpeg

---
IMG_5960.jpeg

Last edited:

---
This is a fuckin joke šŸ˜² what lefty loonies in the south think acceptable to teach kids , thought it was lies until I checked the YC channel.

---

---
View attachment 2910225View attachment 2910226
---
View attachment 2910242
Did you watch the videos? Itā€™s a parody šŸ˜‚ Their ā€œstory timeā€ videos are made by concerned parents raising awareness of what kids have access to in public libraries. Theyā€™re campaigning for books with sexualised content aimed at children to be removed from libraries.

Did you watch the videos? Itā€™s a parody šŸ˜‚ Their ā€œstory timeā€ videos are made by concerned parents raising awareness of what kids have access to in public libraries. Theyā€™re campaigning for books with sexualised content aimed at children to be removed from libraries.

Jeez was wondering if things had gotten that bad šŸ˜‚ but why are these things available to children? Isnā€™t there age restrictions for a reason ? Hopefully thatā€™s not the type of content Alliance think should be part of the curriculum.
---
A child canā€™t buy an adult mag or vid but can access worse content in a public library šŸ˜£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.