Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible part as well is that some people have singled out the women and younger child near them and have decided they are the same family when they could just be random strangers. Thee man defo needs questioned but people are being reckless.

Reactions: 2

---
If the full facts aren’t on the table how can people draw conclusions 🤷🏼‍♀️

---
If the full facts aren’t on the table how can people draw conclusions 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think with these legacy cases it needs to be all or nothing approach now. Everything needs to be laid out in the open from all involved in my opinion. No idea how that would work but I think that is the only way people can have closure of some sort.

Reactions: 1
I think with these legacy cases it needs to be all or nothing approach now. Everything needs to be laid out in the open from all involved in my opinion. No idea how that would work but I think that is the only way people can have closure of some sort.
I agree! That goes for both sides, we need to know who fixed it for who ? The families deserve that much.

I agree! That goes for both sides, we need to know who fixed it for who ? The families deserve that much.
I think they probably worry it would cause chaos but I don’t think any side is going to come out with their hands clean but maybe that is the one thing that would help. There’s a bit in the recent blue lights where the older mother cop says if they let out the truth there would be mayhem. I don’t think that is all on one side either. I wonder if that is true. I think the majority of us want to just get along and live our lives.

I think they probably worry it would cause chaos but I don’t think any side is going to come out with their hands clean but maybe that is the one thing that would help. There’s a bit in the recent blue lights where the older mother cop says if they let out the truth there would be mayhem. I don’t think that is all on one side either. I wonder if that is true. I think the majority of us want to just get along and live our lives.
We can never fix the past so best focus on the future.
---
😂 it’s a joke !

Newry could be packed out by next week
I’d like to know how they’ll deport them? Send in the Brits 😂
---
Nice to see the pensioners having a wee night 😂 do they know she’s a cafflick 😬she defected to the darkside yrs ago.

---
I’ve a feeling they’ve hatched a plan 😉
IMG_5867.jpeg

---
It’s on funeral times. Scant detail. I’ve heard the wider family are decent people but he was a monster.
His poor mum ,as parents we always wonder if there’s something we could have done better .

Last edited:

---
Did anyone read about this lot? Ordered hundreds of pounds worth of food from various restaurants, then did a runner.

Last edited:

---
Did anyone read about this lot? Ordered hundreds of pounds worth of food from various restaurants, then did a runner.
I’m actually laughing - treated my sister & her hubby to an Indian a few weeks back. 4 people three starters three mains, three rice, two nan, two bottles white wine wasn’t much change out of £150!

That bill they ran from therefore already sounds like ‘a steal’ to me 🤣

• Haha
I’m actually laughing - treated my sister & her hubby to an Indian a few weeks back. 4 people three starters three mains, three rice, two nan, two bottles white wine wasn’t much change out of £150!

That bill they ran from therefore already sounds like ‘a steal’ to me 🤣
It was all over SM ,the whole family there from grandparents to kids stuffing their faces, then got up and walked out 😂 sorry for the businesses going to the loss though, cheeky feckers.

Did anyone see on SM the video of the teacher at ST Mary’s CBS? Wild for a teacher to be shouting at a pupil and demanding push ups or he’ll get a red flag? He’s been suspended

Did anyone see on SM the video of the teacher at ST Mary’s CBS? Wild for a teacher to be shouting at a pupil and demanding push ups or he’ll get a red flag? He’s been suspended
A certain journalist didn’t see the harm in it said there were worse teachers in the 70’s .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.