Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ve already mentioned this but those new lids on bottles and cartons do my bleeping tits in.
---
Hope they are ok

---
This looks like a nice hotel to be fair

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

---
Maybe I’ve already mentioned this but those new lids on bottles and cartons do my bleeping tits in.
---
Hope they are ok

---
This looks like a nice hotel to be fair
The Red castles lovely.
---

---
I don’t think Barr will be the only resignation going by comments from senior party members…Don’t know on what grounds she was granted asylum? But she returns to Kenya frequently, I thought that was grounds for the HO to revoke your status?

---
Colums come out of hiding to make a statement despite ignoring his party members requests for a meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder why her boyfriend didn’t act when he knew these things were happening.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

---

The Red castles lovely.
---

---
I don’t think Barr will be the only resignation going by comments from senior party members…Don’t know on what grounds she was granted asylum? But she returns to Kenya frequently, I thought that was grounds for the HO to revoke your status?

---
Colums come out of hiding to make a statement despite ignoring his party members requests for a meeting.
It seems like they are quite unhappy about the process or lack thereof. His statement talks about how popular she is- then surely she would win in a normal vote.

Wonder why her boyfriend didn’t act when he knew these things were happening.
Will there be an inquest or anything now? Serious questions need to be asked about why a dangerous murderer was allowed out on bail to evade justice and unalive himself. No closure for the family who’ve been through enough.

It seems like they are quite unhappy about the process or lack thereof. His statement talks about how popular she is- then surely she would win in a normal vote.
They knew she wouldn’t win that’s the reason for not following protocol and Eastwoods extreme lefty views.They’ll know for sure what the public view is at the next election.
---
Will there be an inquest or anything now? Serious questions need to be asked about why a dangerous murderer was allowed out on bail to evade justice and unalive himself. No closure for the family who’ve been through enough.
They’ve already explained why he was bailed, I’m not sure if they’ll bother with an inquest? Wonder what type of sentence the other three will get?
---
lol… saw this on a twitter comment. Big bro gets bonus points from me for saying Derry, UK ;)
But it does seem strange that if he is a senator in Kenya surely he would have had some power to keep her safe.

Very odd when she’s a regular visitor back to the country on holiday?
---
Latest is the UK have refused to take back the fleeing immigrants until France take them back from UK , Ireland will be exploding…Dirty tricks from the UK gov yet again!
---
You can see things changing within the SDLP
---
Relations are already beginning to sour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Did you see the posts about her companies house thing. Set up and also resigned from a ltd company on the same day which seems a bit strange. Sometimes think these conspiracy theorists might be on to something 😂😂

Some good news.. Sam smith has put on some clothes

The PSNI failed to investigate this case and then took almost 4 years to get the matter to trial. There are serious questions that need answered. I don’t even have the words to describe how badly Katie has been failed.

• Sad
Did you see the posts about her companies house thing. Set up and also resigned from a ltd company on the same day which seems a bit strange. Sometimes think these conspiracy theorists might be on to something 😂😂

Some good news.. Sam smith has put on some clothes
It’s run as a charity!

The PSNI failed to investigate this case and then took almost 4 years to get the matter to trial. There are serious questions that need answered. I don’t even have the words to describe how badly Katie has been failed.
I didn’t follow the case in detail but am I understanding they just accepted at face value that it was suicide at the start? But then when I was reading something about it earlier it was talking about how they analysed the text messages which seems complex. Could it be that they had to wait until they had something concrete until they were able to charge?
---
Never thought I would be coming out in defence of sleepy joe but it just looks like he is picking about his plate, not struggling at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didn’t follow the case in detail but am I understanding they just accepted at face value that it was suicide at the start? But then when I was reading something about it earlier it was talking about how they analysed the text messages which seems complex. Could it be that they had to wait until they had something concrete until they were able to charge?

In a word, no. Katie’s death was closed as a suicide by police and not reopened until almost 5 months later. He was then arrested 2 months after that. Police failed in the investigation from the outset.
---

Very bizarre the more revelations we see.
I told you there was much more to come out. There are MANY more alleged victims.

• Wow
In a word, no. Katie’s death was closed as a suicide by police and not reopened until almost 5 months later. He was then arrested 2 months after that. Police failed in the investigation from the outset.
---

I told you there was much more to come out. There are MANY more alleged victims.
What caused it to be reopened? I’m just curious as there is obviously that other live case where we thought the PSNI were dropping the ball for a few weeks but basically they appear to have hopefully played a blinder.
I’m not disagreeing with you btw as you have followed the case but could it have been that they didn’t want to arrest too early without something concrete?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.