Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have a better chance of full time residential care than respite, the trust has a duty of care to the young person SS would have to arrange emergency accommodation if the mother can’t cope but that means relinquishing her parental rights and only set home visits from what I’ve been told…Respite services have been cut to shreds including those that help out for a few hrs a week .
---
And they say CT are bonkers
Well according to Nolan a few weeks ago they’re sending children from here to England for residential care and they closed an entire respite centre in Carrickfergus I think it was to provide emergency care for one child, all the other children that used the facility were sent home and it didn’t reopen again for 18 months. There was a woman on from Bangor, her son has went at her with a knife and social services said there’s no place for him in residential care. Nolan said he was inundated with emails from parents who can’t even secure a suitable school place let alone any additional support.
---
I wonder what happened here 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well according to Nolan a few weeks ago they’re sending children from here to England for residential care and they closed an entire respite centre in Carrickfergus I think it was to provide emergency care for one child, all the other children that used the facility were sent home and it didn’t reopen again for 18 months. There was a woman on from Bangor, her son has went at her with a knife and social services said there’s no place for him in residential care. Nolan said he was inundated with emails from parents who can’t even secure a suitable school place let alone any additional support.
---

Has anything more been said. Could it have been a mild stroke?
---
Check out this kid

Last edited:
They’ve said he’s unwell and receiving treatment.

Hopefully he is ok. saw a couple of posts on twitter from some woman who said she phoned ITV early on in the show to say it could be a stroke. Others saying he has diabetes so it could have been that. Either way I hope he is ok as it wasn’t good to see on tv as there was something clearly wrong.

Reactions: 2
---

Yes there’s no funding, even youngsters leaving SEN schools have no placements in adult training centres.
---
This is causing a stir , must be to do with the new title of City Of Hope 🙄 I’m sure they’ll be labelled far right ,facist ,bigots ,for asking for a fair democratic process…No wonder people don’t vote for the SDLP.
---
🤣
IMG_5852.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes there’s no funding, even youngsters leaving SEN schools have no placements in adult training centres.
---
This is causing a stir , must be to do with the new title of City Of Hope 🙄 I’m sure they’ll be labelled far right ,facist ,bigots ,for asking for a fair democratic process…No wonder people don’t vote for the SDLP.
---
🤣View attachment 2900355
Is that sdlp thing so they can get the first black mayor? If she is the best candidate they have then surely their members would vote her in but if they are just manipulating it to look progressive then that is pretty poor. Don’t know how the elections for mayor work so Not sure what kind of claim they have

Is that sdlp thing so they can get the first black mayor? If she is the best candidate they have then surely their members would vote her in but if they are just manipulating it to look progressive then that is pretty poor. Don’t know how the elections for mayor work so Not sure what kind of claim they have
They’ve cut out the other two candidates , as far as I know there has to be a ballot from committee members? I’m surprised the other three have spoken out they’re senior well established SDLP reps.
---
Eastwoods not coming off well

---
IMG_5854.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg

Last edited:
The SEN one is really difficult.
There are very fine, and often blurred, lines between nature & nurture.

Services are completely under pressure due to the asks of them and people in genuine need are really getting left behind. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

There are several with ‘additional needs’ in my both mine & my partners family and friendship groups.

How the children have been brought up managed and then subsequently supported varies significantly!!!!

British justice 🤮 they were determined to murder this entire family. That lady lost her husband, her uncle and both her parents. Murdered by agents of the state and our current SOS going to great lengths to protect them.

• Angry
British justice 🤮 they were determined to murder this entire family. That lady lost her husband, her uncle and both her parents. Murdered by agents of the state and our current SOS going to great lengths to protect them.

Is ‘gist’ an actual legal term? I’ve never heard it used in this way before.

Is ‘gist’ an actual legal term? I’ve never heard it used in this way before.
Husband says gist basically means the primary or most important piece of information or evidence in a case.
---
In this case I’d imagine the gist is the names of the chief suspects and the fact that they were facilitated by the R.U.C.

Last edited:
That video from the snooker coverage. Wtf?? Poor kid. Police have said they’re investigating.

• Sad
That video from the snooker coverage. Wtf?? Poor kid. Police have said they’re investigating.
Yeah saw it yesterday , must be his dad ? I thought they looked alike .
---

---
There’s 120,000 set to be deported to Rwanda.

Last edited:
Aye I couldn’t remember if I had already posted it but it is grim. It’s like Joe Biden on steroids. Like it isn’t in any way normal behaviour.

God I just saw that snooker video! I can understand people saying it’s just a dad messing about, my husband will rub his stubbly face on the kids too but it’s the context of it! My kids are usually playfully screaming and kicking him away, this looks totally creepy and the wee boy looks frozen to the spot and so uncomfortable, it’s not playful in the slightest and any normal person would know that’s not normal behaviour for a father and child of that age especially so brazen in public.

Reactions: 5
God I just saw that snooker video! I can understand people saying it’s just a dad messing about, my husband will rub his stubbly face on the kids too but it’s the context of it! My kids are usually playfully screaming and kicking him away, this looks totally creepy and the wee boy looks frozen to the spot and so uncomfortable, it’s not playful in the slightest and any normal person would know that’s not normal behaviour for a father and child of that age especially so brazen in public.
Nothing playful about it. Unfortunately it didn’t look like the first time. He looks creepy AF 🤢

Reactions: 3
Aye it is gross. I remember being out one night with my partner and he was flicking at my hair to just be annoying in a jokey way but some girl saw it and took it really seriously like I was being abused. It was good that she intervened as she genuinely thought I was being assaulted in some way and we were mortified as he was just being annoying. This incident seems to go way beyond innocent family in jokes.

Reactions: 3
It’s also worrying for that boy now though, the video has gone viral and he’ll have to go to school on Monday, I hope kids are kind to him.

The child is clearly uncomfortable ! If that weirdos like that in front of millions of viewers I wouldn’t like to imagine what he’s like in private 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.