Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly hates the SNP
---
Knew it was the Brits 😉
And labour 😂 joking aside she’s clearly manic and the whole situation has become uncomfortable. Who’s to say she won’t want some notoriety of her own and do something dangerous?

Reactions: 2
And labour 😂 joking aside she’s clearly manic and the whole situation has become uncomfortable. Who’s to say she won’t want some notoriety of her own and do something dangerous?
That’s what’s coming across on her FB posts 😬 she must have some type of personality disorder and this has given her the boost she needs.
---
See there’s another woman of the same name was getting hundreds of friend requests 😂
---
Can our kids prosecute us for offering a healthy alternative? or is it against their human rights to ban McDonald’s 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s what’s coming across on her FB posts 😬 she must have some type of personality disorder and this has given her the boost she needs.
---
See there’s another woman of the same name was getting hundreds of friend requests 😂
---
Can our kids prosecute us for offering a healthy alternative? or is it against their human rights to ban McDonald’s 😂
Alliance are having a tit show of a week.

About to watch this baby reindeer thing. The only thing that is making me skeptical is that the guy plays himself in it. I’ve not googled the woman yet so appreciate you are saying her FB is nuts but playing himself seems a little strange. Will update once I am a few episodes down.

Reactions: 3
About to watch this baby reindeer thing. The only thing that is making me skeptical is that the guy plays himself in it. I’ve not googled the woman yet so appreciate you are saying her FB is nuts but playing himself seems a little strange. Will update once I am a few episodes down.
He doesn’t play himself as such. The actor plays a character but it’s based on true events that happened to the actor that he turned into a live show then wrote a screenplay, picked up by Netflix. I’ve no doubt it’s been embellished for TV and entertainment purposes. Trigger warning for episode 4. It contains sexual violence and is quite a difficult watch. The show is well made but not for the faint hearted.

He doesn’t play himself as such. The actor plays a character but it’s based on true events that happened to the actor that he turned into a live show then wrote a screenplay, picked up by Netflix. I’ve no doubt it’s been embellished for TV and entertainment purposes. Trigger warning for episode 4. It contains sexual violence and is quite a difficult watch. The show is well made but not for the faint hearted.
I’m on episode 3 now. I don’t think the man comes across particularly well. But if that woman on fb is the real Martha then I hope she has support as it must be shocking for people to publicly report on you.

I’m on episode 3 now. I don’t think the man comes across particularly well. But if that woman on fb is the real Martha then I hope she has support as it must be shocking for people to publicly report on you.
You’ll understand him more after episode 4. It explains a lot and sets the tone of the rest of the series.

In the end, I felt very sorry for Martha.

You’ll understand him more after episode 4. It explains a lot and sets the tone of the rest of the series.

In the end, I felt very sorry for Martha.
I felt for her until looking at her Facebook profile. Racist, ableist and just downright nasty. I know she’s not well but being mentally ill doesn’t make you bigot. The whole thing is terribly odd, it’s like he knew she’d be found. He’s deeply flawed too but he admitted as much in the show so he must have some self awareness at least.
I need something else to watch, maybe a comedy this time 🫣😂

Reactions: 3
This is awful. I’ve seen her posts come up before but didn’t realise the child is 16 so surely it isn’t a care issue. This just looks like a massive assault.

• Sad
This is awful. I’ve seen her posts come up before but didn’t realise the child is 16 so surely it isn’t a care issue. This just looks like a massive assault.
Maybe she’d need to look at residential care if the behaviour is so challenging, unfortunately it’s very common as parents age and the behaviour becomes unmanageable.

• Sad
Maybe she’d need to look at residential care if the behaviour is so challenging, unfortunately it’s very common as parents age and the behaviour becomes unmanageable.
Yeah I understand she probably doesn’t want to give up on the child but if he is 16 and getting stronger then that may be a better option.

• Sad
From looking at her posts it seems like they aren’t providing her with a single second of respite support so I can’t see him being offered residential care. The social care system is broken. Look at the muckamore scandal. These individuals and their carers are being failed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
From looking at her posts it seems like they aren’t providing her with a single second of respite support so I can’t see him being offered residential care. The social care system is broken. Look at the muckamore scandal. These individuals and their carers are being failed.
She’d have a better chance of full time residential care than respite, the trust has a duty of care to the young person SS would have to arrange emergency accommodation if the mother can’t cope but that means relinquishing her parental rights and only set home visits from what I’ve been told…Respite services have been cut to shreds including those that help out for a few hrs a week .
---
And they say CT are bonkers

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.