Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seems odd. Hopefully they have just left and nothing sinister going on but it seems strange for a whole family to disappear.
If they left the country you’d think there’d be CCTV or booking info? It’s a family of 8 so someone would’ve noticed them.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get a plastic straw anywhere but this is perfectly fine 🙄 burning mattresses is culture and everyone else for miles around has to fill their lungs with toxic fumes.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can’t get a plastic straw anywhere but this is perfectly fine 🙄 burning mattresses is culture and everyone else for miles around has to fill their lungs with toxic fumes.
Is mattresses on a bonfire a new thing?
Not to derail your point but you can order metal straws on Amazon and they are better than that paper bollocks they have these days.

Reactions: 2
Totally off topic but on the topic of paper straws - I didn’t really care either way until recently.

However can say how annoying it is not to be able to get plastic straws - my toddler losing it when a paper straw on those innocent smoothies fall apart but I know he couldn’t handle a metal straw yet so we just have to accept the battle 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢 I see his sister has jumped to his defence on Mr Chang’s page, seems to be a court case pending about something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m glad to see the love for plastic straws tbh. Thought it was just me.
---
omg he is such an arrogant asshole. At least ELP is a real barrister 😂😂

Last edited:
Is mattresses on a bonfire a new thing?
Not to derail your point but you can order metal straws on Amazon and they are better than that paper bollocks they have these days.
I know, I have the metal ones but if I’m going out I don’t want to have to bring it with me in my tiny clutch bag 😂 and using a straw is better for your teeth when drinking fizzy mixers and I have a slight dental hygiene obsession so I can’t forego my straws but the paper ones just disintegrate 😭
---
Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢
He’s rotten. Doing some backtracking on his racist monkey comments the big oaf.

Reactions: 3
I know, I have the metal ones but if I’m going out I don’t want to have to bring it with me in my tiny clutch bag 😂 and using a straw is better for your teeth when drinking fizzy mixers and I have a slight dental hygiene obsession so I can’t forego my straws but the paper ones just disintegrate 😭
---

He’s rotten. Doing some backtracking on his racist monkey comments the big oaf.
What were the court case comments about? There was a long running battle happening in lastnights comments.

Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢 I see his sister has jumped to his defence on Mr Chang’s page, seems to be a court case pending about something 🤷🏼‍♀️
That mankini is very skimpy there couldn’t be much there if it’s containing it.

• Haha
Court case? I must be behind the times, was this on his own page? Never seen anything about it.
---

What this emoji was made for 🤏
It was on the Rice Bowls page, couldn’t grasp what was happening? I think some comments were deleted?
---
Court case? I must be behind the times, was this on his own page? Never seen anything about it.
---

What this emoji was made for 🤏
Definitely doesn’t live up to the nickname of Big Mo 🤏😂

Last edited:
Totally off topic but on the topic of paper straws - I didn’t really care either way until recently.

However can say how annoying it is not to be able to get plastic straws - my toddler losing it when a paper straw on those innocent smoothies fall apart but I know he couldn’t handle a metal straw yet so we just have to accept the battle 🫠
I still order plastic ones in bulk from Amazon 😂
I reuse when I can for arts/crafts or in the garden staking things and recycle them.

Hate paper straws!