Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seems odd. Hopefully they have just left and nothing sinister going on but it seems strange for a whole family to disappear.
If they left the country you’d think there’d be CCTV or booking info? It’s a family of 8 so someone would’ve noticed them.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get a plastic straw anywhere but this is perfectly fine 🙄 burning mattresses is culture and everyone else for miles around has to fill their lungs with toxic fumes.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can’t get a plastic straw anywhere but this is perfectly fine 🙄 burning mattresses is culture and everyone else for miles around has to fill their lungs with toxic fumes.
Is mattresses on a bonfire a new thing?
Not to derail your point but you can order metal straws on Amazon and they are better than that paper bollocks they have these days.

Reactions: 2
Totally off topic but on the topic of paper straws - I didn’t really care either way until recently.

However can say how annoying it is not to be able to get plastic straws - my toddler losing it when a paper straw on those innocent smoothies fall apart but I know he couldn’t handle a metal straw yet so we just have to accept the battle 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢 I see his sister has jumped to his defence on Mr Chang’s page, seems to be a court case pending about something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m glad to see the love for plastic straws tbh. Thought it was just me.
---
omg he is such an arrogant asshole. At least ELP is a real barrister 😂😂

Last edited:
Is mattresses on a bonfire a new thing?
Not to derail your point but you can order metal straws on Amazon and they are better than that paper bollocks they have these days.
I know, I have the metal ones but if I’m going out I don’t want to have to bring it with me in my tiny clutch bag 😂 and using a straw is better for your teeth when drinking fizzy mixers and I have a slight dental hygiene obsession so I can’t forego my straws but the paper ones just disintegrate 😭
---
Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢
He’s rotten. Doing some backtracking on his racist monkey comments the big oaf.

Reactions: 3
I know, I have the metal ones but if I’m going out I don’t want to have to bring it with me in my tiny clutch bag 😂 and using a straw is better for your teeth when drinking fizzy mixers and I have a slight dental hygiene obsession so I can’t forego my straws but the paper ones just disintegrate 😭
---

He’s rotten. Doing some backtracking on his racist monkey comments the big oaf.
What were the court case comments about? There was a long running battle happening in lastnights comments.

Might need to order some eye bleach for this wan 🤢 I see his sister has jumped to his defence on Mr Chang’s page, seems to be a court case pending about something 🤷🏼‍♀️
That mankini is very skimpy there couldn’t be much there if it’s containing it.

• Haha
Court case? I must be behind the times, was this on his own page? Never seen anything about it.
---

What this emoji was made for 🤏
It was on the Rice Bowls page, couldn’t grasp what was happening? I think some comments were deleted?
---
Court case? I must be behind the times, was this on his own page? Never seen anything about it.
---

What this emoji was made for 🤏
Definitely doesn’t live up to the nickname of Big Mo 🤏😂

Last edited:
Totally off topic but on the topic of paper straws - I didn’t really care either way until recently.

However can say how annoying it is not to be able to get plastic straws - my toddler losing it when a paper straw on those innocent smoothies fall apart but I know he couldn’t handle a metal straw yet so we just have to accept the battle 🫠
I still order plastic ones in bulk from Amazon 😂
I reuse when I can for arts/crafts or in the garden staking things and recycle them.

Hate paper straws!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.