Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From reading that bel tel article it seems like they didn’t notify parade’s commission? Or notified late? Or parade’s commission notified police late? Videos online appear to show youths with crates of petrol bombs.
It’s the same every year! If there’s no police presence they’ll have nobody to attack.

It’s the same every year! If there’s no police presence they’ll have nobody to attack.
They attacked journalists today. If the police didn’t show up and someone got hurt then it would be the police fault too. I understand there is a lot of distrust but they had stuff out for that group that murdered Lyra so I don’t think this was representative of mainstream nationalism or a celebration of 1916 really.

Reactions: 3
Clearly not. One of those articles clearly states the police weren't there, so they attacked the media...
The drone was following them and press taking pics, if you remember last year’s heavy police presence caused bother, they’ll be numerous arrests to follow , Land Rovers had the cameras attached and were sitting watching from the sidelines.

duck them. Let them ruin their own area.
I just think it is sad. Same as the young lads getting stoked up by Bryson etc as they all just end up with criminal records and the cycle gets repeated. These kids are working class and will face barriers all the way but the adults are doing nothing to stop it.

In a happier note I am loving the JK Rowling thread even more as time passes.

Reactions: 6
6000 in Enniskillen and not a cop in sight, let that sink in, far from supporting dissidents but they’re marching through their own areas, they don’t get to wreck the town after the carnage from a few yrs ago, RUC coming into stoke the fires only leads to trouble that’s exactly why it’s done.
---

---
I thought people had copped on to this ole chestnut 🙄 instead of pearl clutching realize there’s no love between dissidents and the state, the media propaganda doesn’t wash anymore 😂 our eyes have been opened a long time ago.
---
He’s forgot to add London 😂
---

Attachments

Last edited:
6000 in Enniskillen and not a cop in sight, let that sink in, far from supporting dissidents but they’re marching through their own areas, they don’t get to wreck the town after the carnage from a few yrs ago, RUC coming into stoke the fires only leads to trouble that’s exactly why it’s done.
---

---
I thought people had copped on to this ole chestnut 🙄 instead of pearl clutching realize there’s no love between dissidents and the state, the media propaganda doesn’t wash anymore 😂 our eyes have been opened a long time ago.
---
He’s forgot to add London 😂
---
What happened in eniskillan?

What happened in eniskillan?
The big OO parade
---

---
Fit them better to get justice for innocent victims instead of stoking fires 🔥

---
I just think it is sad. Same as the young lads getting stoked up by Bryson etc as they all just end up with criminal records and the cycle gets repeated. These kids are working class and will face barriers all the way but the adults are doing nothing to stop it.

In a happier note I am loving the JK Rowling thread even more as time passes.
They’ve probably grown up with police harassment from the day they were born so it doesn’t register….What happens if they make an example of her? Money isn’t everything! She could be their poster girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The big OO parade
---

---
Fit them better to get justice for innocent victims instead of stoking fires 🔥
Right, but presumably no one gave children petrol bombs at the OO parade and they registered the parade at the commission?
there needs to be a serious discussion within stormont to be fair that the very presence of police means people feel the need to give their kids petrol bombs. And there will have been police there btw if it was such a large group (if there wasn’t it would be a safety issue rather than a sectarian issue)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right, but presumably no one gave children petrol bombs at the OO parade and they registered the parade at the commission?
there needs to be a serious discussion within stormont to be fair that the very presence of police means people feel the need to give their kids petrol bombs. And there will have been police there btw if it was such a large group (if there wasn’t it would be a safety issue rather than a sectarian issue)
Because they’ve got the gov seal of approval despite being one of the most hate filled organisations of the present day 😂 but blame Derry wains sure 🤣…Sectarianism /bigotry is well paid here Grifty 👌

Are the RUC In the habit of sneaking into loyalist areas and removing flags in the dead of night or predicting a riot before the marches kick off 🤔..if you’ve never lived through it don’t insult those that have.
---
Generally speaking I’m not pointing the finger at one person in particular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wish they would remove flags tbh. I don’t know the incident you refer to though so don’t know the context. I’m curious about the drone though as it said in one of the reports that the drone said about dispersing or something- do they have talking drones now?

and I’m not blaming Derry wains. I’m blaming adults who don’t have a handle on this. Adults organising it letting children be photographed carrying petrol bombs which could kill someone is bleeping mental. And throwing petrol bombs at the media isn’t a bleeping good idea and actually dangerous.

IMG_5332.jpeg
I wish they would remove flags tbh. I don’t know the incident you refer to though so don’t know the context. I’m curious about the drone though as it said in one of the reports that the drone said about dispersing or something- do they have talking drones now?

and I’m not blaming Derry wains. I’m blaming adults who don’t have a handle on this. Adults organising it letting children be photographed carrying petrol bombs which could kill someone is bleeping mental. And throwing petrol bombs at the media isn’t a bleeping good idea and actually dangerous.
Like I said their da’s will be targeted so it’s second nature, they don’t want filmed hence the face covering, if they’re marching thru their own areas there’s no problem.. Police make it a problem!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s not a problem that children are walking around with petrol bombs?

edit to fix a typo

I wish to god they would ban all flags, kills me every year having to drive through them to get into my street. I live in an area that would have been mainly Protestant but over last 20 years, maybe less, it’s gone the other way where catholics are the majority but in a more neutral way. No one cares what their neighbour is apart from one pocket in the village that is Protestant and yet every year the Main Street and this small housing estate is covered with flags. They were putting them up in broad day light last year so I rang the police and they came out and took their names, that was it, they continued to put them up with the police watching 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So if police don’t come near the area and someone gets hurt/victim of a crime then no one will be asking where the police are?

We worked hard and paid a lot for our house and it just totally lowers tone of the area and isn’t representative of the people who live in the village. It’s intimated and embarrassing when people come to visit and they have to drive through that. Every year we complain to local representatives but they just say same crap year after year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.