Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that Baby Reindeer show and the aftermath has me shook 🤯 the fact the victim chose to play himself in the show, the fact the real “Martha” has been identified 😳 Her Facebook profile is absolutely wild, what a rabbit hole 🙈

P.S also the fact that the old “fenian” slur was used in the show 😂
Yeah it’s a crazy/ dark show . I thought he didn’t want people to speculate as to who people were, didn’t know she’d been identified.

Reactions: 2
Apparently they don’t want another IPAS centre in their town/ village.

---
They’ve been peacefully protesting for the past 35 days then they brought in the heavy squad, that’s a Scottish accent, definitely ex Brits or RUC down helping, guards are as useless as a chocolate teapot when it comes to public disorder.
View attachment 2898265
---
Never thought you’d see these type of scenes in rural Ireland.
View attachment 2898277
That last video is wild. Obviously you can’t see what was happening to the left but it seemed like the guards just advanced for no reason and that girl was shouting get the women up the front before hand. It isn’t great optics, whoever did the video knows exactly what they are doing as it very much looks unprovoked. Ones on the left could have been racing up.

Found her, she’s not holding back if anything she’s loving life 😂
---
That last video is wild. Obviously you can’t see what was happening to the left but it seemed like the guards just advanced for no reason and that girl was shouting get the women up the front before hand. It isn’t great optics, whoever did the video knows exactly what they are doing as it very much looks unprovoked. Ones on the left could have been racing up.
Don’t know ? We all know where it’s going to lead .

Reactions: 1
Was it any good? Sounds a bit mental. What was the context of the f word?
Grifty I’d need days to explain it but please watch it. It’s certifiably insane. The main actor in it is the real life victim which the show is based on, his real life stalker has been identified by online sleuths and her Facebook profile is unhinged. She’s posting things about him again since the show started getting attention and if I were him I’d be getting security 🙈 she’s accusing him of stalking her 🤯 she posts online constantly, stuff about politics, Meghan Markle, songs from YouTube and rants about the council 🙈😂 Batshit crazy.

P.S she sent him a ranty email calling him a typical fenian 😂

Reactions: 3
She said he asked her out yrs ago and she turned him down 😂 her FB could serve as the second instalment 😂

• Haha
So he’s on Belfast city council and he is complaining about the state of the place. He is in the best position to fix this ffs.

So he’s on Belfast city council and he is complaining about the state of the place. He is in the best position to fix this ffs.
In fairness, weren't these fountains mostly just for children and drunk people to run through when waiting for the bus?! No great loss!

• Haha
She said he asked her out yrs ago and she turned him down 😂 her FB could serve as the second instalment 😂
The fact he said they’d gone to great lengths to disguise the real Martha, to the point she wouldn’t even be able to recognise herself 🤣

She’s not exactly subtle 🤣

• Haha
Ahh right the show is from a Scottish guy… I assumed it was American and thought the f word was quite niche. I’ll give it a watch later.

The fact he said they’d gone to great lengths to disguise the real Martha, to the point she wouldn’t even be able to recognise herself 🤣

She’s not exactly subtle 🤣
Have you noticed how she’s deliberately started spelling like Martha 😂 she’s batshit, he’s triggered her again..I’d be emigrating 😬
---
Can anyone link her profile? 👀
Just put Baby Reindeer into Twitter and you’ll soon find her.

• Haha
Can anyone link her profile? 👀
FH. Rhymes with Piona Marvey, once you crack that sophisticated code she should be the first result when you search her on Facebook 😂
---
Have you noticed how she’s deliberately started spelling like Martha 😂 she’s batshit, he’s triggered her again..I’d be emigrating 😬
---

Just put Baby Reindeer into Twitter and you’ll soon find her.
Did you look at her photos? 🙈 all the pics she takes of people from her window and random people on the street 😬 if I lived in Camden I’d be sleeping with one eye open 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
FH. Rhymes with Piona Marvey, once you crack that sophisticated code she should be the first result when you search her on Facebook 😂
---

Did you look at her photos? 🙈 all the pics she takes of people from her window and random people on the street 😬 if I lived in Camden I’d be sleeping with one eye open 😂
Yeah the guy in the doorway she said was a dangerous drug dealer 😂 have you seen what she’s wrote about Derek Draper 😬

Yeah the guy in the doorway she said was a dangerous drug dealer 😂 have you seen what she’s wrote about Derek Draper 😬
No I’m still knee deep in her rants about the litter problems in Camden. Love how she always points out it’s “Starmer’s constituency” 😂 What did she say about DD?

She’s not a fan 😬
Well I’m not a huge Kate Garraway fan but that’s pretty disgusting language. The whole thing is so crazy that I wondered if it was a huge elaborate social experiment by Netflix 😂 then I found the article about the wife of the Scottish MP that she harassed years ago (they have a disabled son- in the show they talk about her stalking an MP who has a deaf child).

Well I’m not a huge Kate Garraway fan but that’s pretty disgusting language. The whole thing is so crazy that I wondered if it was a huge elaborate social experiment by Netflix 😂 then I found the article about the wife of the Scottish MP that she harassed years ago (they have a disabled son- in the show they talk about her stalking an MP who has a deaf child).
She clearly hates the SNP
---
Knew it was the Brits 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.