Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look he used to have a decent photo in his newsletter avatar thing. I had never seen him in the flesh before. I didn’t realise he is probably a methody dick.
You must never watch Nolan because he’s never off it and always on the brink of tears 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You must never watch Nolan because he’s never off it and always on the brink of tears 😭😂
Nolan is on too late for me so I very rarely make it as usually tucked into bed watching shite and tattling by that time.
---
Have we any new acceptable NI political men or celebs? Theres a couple off blue lights that are decent.

Reactions: 1
There’s an update about the horses which probably explains my earlier thoughts about them using well trained horses. Apparently they take them out to get them used to the public and noises but there was unexpected noise at a building site.

Here, it’s been a qwer day for random stories on here today lol.
Let’s hope those Alevel students that invented the explosive material aren’t affiliated with a proscribed organisation 😂 you couldn’t write it!
---

Last edited:
The usual support for ( alleged) paedos

---
Jeez only in yr 9 , getting younger.
IMG_5787.jpeg

Last edited:
BBC news reported on Cresswell’s death last night and said he and Katie had an “illicit affair”. Smacks of victim blaming. What do they think would’ve happened if Katie had said no to him? Control and coercion was Cresswell’s first language ffs. Must’ve been extremely difficult for the family to hear it reported that way.

Reactions: 3
I hate the way they have phrased that headline. As it almost reads like she has the violent past.
Yeah her name shouldn’t have featured in the headline at all.
---
Not drink driving… What type of conduct in a school ?

---
IMG_5788.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.