Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Anne’s posting about Alliance
IMG_5800.jpeg

---
IMG_5799.jpeg

---
So they do want to override parental consent and don’t want an opt out option.

Last edited:
Jonathan Creswell was an abuser of women. An evil bastard.

To describe the situation with Katie as an “illicit affair” is disgusting. The prosecution outlined they believed he had groomed her from a child of 9/10. Illicit affair? Absolutely a victim blaming narrative.

I have mentioned Abigail Lyle’s interviews previously that were available on YouTube. She spoke of everything he was convicted of subjecting her to and how awful he was to her. He fled the jurisdiction whist on bail for those crimes and only pleaded guilty at the very last minute, subjecting Abigail to the fear of a full trial. He maintained his innocence to all and said he was badly advised by his solicitor and people around him actually believed him. On that basis, he should never have been granted bail.

He had manipulated all around him into believing he was not guilty of all he was accused of doing to Kate and her sister. I’m not sure what the turning point was for him but he clearly realised that his days were numbered when he heard the initial outline of evidence at court.

I did not rejoice in the news that he killed himself yesterday. Far from it. He took the cowards exit and once again denied his victims and their families justice. He has ruined many lives and deserved to be punished, instead he couldn’t face his crimes and his suicide was a final “duck you” to all his victims. I hope he’s burning in hell but even that’s too good for him.

There will never be justice for Katie, Christina or any of the other victims that came forward.

The PSNI failed Katie from the outset and officers involved in the case who closed it as suicide, deserve to be dismissed. We know that won’t happen though.

I’m devastated for Katie’s family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jonathan Creswell was an abuser of women. An evil bastard.

To describe the situation with Katie as an “illicit affair” is disgusting. The prosecution outlined they believed he had groomed her from a child of 9/10. Illicit affair? Absolutely a victim blaming narrative.

I have mentioned Abigail Lyle’s interviews previously that were available on YouTube. She spoke of everything he was convicted of subjecting her to and how awful he was to her. He fled the jurisdiction whist on bail for those crimes and only pleaded guilty at the very last minute, subjecting Abigail to the fear of a full trial. He maintained his innocence to all and said he was badly advised by his solicitor and people around him actually believed him. On that basis, he should never have been granted bail.

He had manipulated all around him into believing he was not guilty of all he was accused of doing to Kate and her sister. I’m not sure what the turning point was for him but he clearly realised that his days were numbered when he heard the initial outline of evidence at court.

I did not rejoice in the news that he killed himself yesterday. Far from it. He took the cowards exit and once again denied his victims and their families justice. He has ruined many lives and deserved to be punished, instead he couldn’t face his crimes and his suicide was a final “duck you” to all his victims. I hope he’s burning in hell but even that’s too good for him.

There will never be justice for Katie, Christina or any of the other victims that came forward.

The PSNI failed Katie from the outset and officers involved in the case who closed it as suicide, deserve to be dismissed. We know that won’t happen though.

I’m devastated for Katie’s family.
I don’t know much about this story but remember you and others posting about it ages ago, hopefully hell is real as it seems like it is what that guy deserves.

Reactions: 2
WTF is happening down south it’s like the troubles all over again.

---
Is that an English accent I hear 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Then guards up to no good as usual, ;)
Sounds like they’ve drafted in the Brits ? that’s an accent we grew to know well 😂
---
Apparently they were attacking journalists along with everyone else, least we never got pepper sprayed…Wait till they bring out the batton rounds 😉
---
That weathers mad, sun’s shining and theirs hailstones the size of golf balls hammering down.

Last edited:
Apparently they don’t want another IPAS centre in their town/ village.

---
They’ve been peacefully protesting for the past 35 days then they brought in the heavy squad, that’s a Scottish accent, definitely ex Brits or RUC down helping, guards are as useless as a chocolate teapot when it comes to public disorder.

---
Never thought you’d see these type of scenes in rural Ireland.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ that Baby Reindeer show and the aftermath has me shook 🤯 the fact the victim chose to play himself in the show, the fact the real “Martha” has been identified 😳 Her Facebook profile is absolutely wild, what a rabbit hole 🙈

P.S also the fact that the old “fenian” slur was used in the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ that Baby Reindeer show and the aftermath has me shook 🤯 the fact the victim chose to play himself in the show, the fact the real “Martha” has been identified 😳 Her Facebook profile is absolutely wild, what a rabbit hole 🙈

P.S also the fact that the old “fenian” slur was used in the show 😂
Was it any good? Sounds a bit mental. What was the context of the f word?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.