Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they’ve allowed them contact 🙄 lots of time to get their stories straight. Why is she smiling on the way into court when she’s charged with 2 counts of child cruelty? 🤢
Hopefully it's because they got enough out of both of them in interviews since Good Friday.

Reactions: 3
Pleading not guilty so the (alleged) victims will have to endure a trial. They can’t live together but what’s to stop them spending all day, every day together?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wonder what the story is with this guy

He was the one caught drink driving on the motorcycle with Patricia O’Lynn on the back. That’s both of them gone from politics now. O’Lynn is back lecturing in Queens now I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He was the one caught drink driving on the motorcycle with Patricia O’Lynn on the back. That’s both of them gone from politics now. O’Lynn is back lecturing in Queens now I think.
Drunk drivers are the worst of the worst. Maybe I’ve been influenced by all our amazing road safety ads from the 90’s but it’s genuinely something so avoidable that it should never happen,

Reactions: 6
lol I just got sent that video on WhatsApp. I cannot believe he decided to show up in court instead of video.

As for Ben I used to think I would but now I have heard him speak and he is so posh I’ve fully gone off him. I’ll stick with that UUP Derry guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
lol I just got sent that video on WhatsApp. I cannot believe he decided to show up in court instead of video.

As for Ben I used to think I would but now I have heard him speak and he is so posh I’ve fully gone off him. I’ll stick with that UUP Derry guy.
Grifty! Ben Lowry? Seriously?? I know you said you’re short sighted but duck me you must have tit in your eyes 😂 not for all the money in the world 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Grifty! Ben Lowry? Seriously?? I know you said you’re short sighted but duck me you must have tit in your eyes 😂 not for all the money in the world 🤢🤮
Look he used to have a decent photo in his newsletter avatar thing. I had never seen him in the flesh before. I didn’t realise he is probably a methody dick.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.