Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5775.jpeg
Maybe he is innocent and doesn’t feel the need to, or maybe he is like that dentist from the north coast and is a massive narcissist. Who knows.
I’d say the latter. These type of people think they’re invincible.
---

Reactions: 2
Just saw that the first charge is from 1985 and they didn’t get married til 1987.

Reactions: 1
Just saw that the first charge is from 1985 and they didn’t get married til 1987.
Yeah that’s what I posted earlier, she still married and had a family knowing what he ( allegedly) was.
---

---
IMG_5776.jpeg

IMG_5777.jpeg
IMG_5778.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah that’s what I posted earlier, she still married and had a family knowing what he ( allegedly) was.
Sorry missed your earlier post in a frenzy trying to get on here and on twitter!
it’s actually so gross that I want it to not be true.

Sorry missed your earlier post in a frenzy trying to get on here and on twitter!
it’s actually so gross that I want it to not be true.
You’d run a mile let alone help them carry out these sick acts.

Reactions: 3
Based on those years- does anyone know roughly what ages the alleged victims would have been at the time?

I was thinking if it was before his marriage it could have been the niece and then obviously his daughter after that date.

Based on those years- does anyone know roughly what ages the alleged victims would have been at the time?
One alleged victim wouldn’t have been born, so from birth till teen for victim two .

• Sick
I don’t want to even think about alleged victim date as it gets worse the more I think about it if it is true.

---
Dear Jesus he’s bad but she’s worse 🤬 I can’t believe she facilitated rape and sexual assaults against a child 🤢 she’s facing cruelty charges aswell.
---
Have to be careful ,but the rape and sexual assault allegations are dated before they married we can assume which of the alleged victims they were carried out on and she still stayed with him and had a family 🫥
2️⃣ is roughly 32 calculated from old article where ages listed So born 1992 or thereabouts.

Would therefore assume that the early charges are 1️⃣ and the later one are 2️⃣

What an absolute animal, and his wife is just as guilty as him if not more so!
---
Maybe he is innocent and doesn’t feel the need to, or maybe he is like that dentist from the north coast and is a massive narcissist. Who knows.
I think it’s the narcissist in him! The absolute smug head of him in some of those pictures!

Neither does he look contrite for what he has done if guilty nor broken from being falsely accused!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The wife bothers me more. If it's true, she has betrayed all women and girls. That look on her face in those photos is chilling. If you were wrongfully accused of such an awful thing, you'd be looking afraid and stressed and very upset going into court, wouldn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

---
Remember folks we have to be careful and not spoil it for the victims maybe we should refrain from saying who they’re rumoured to be and use 1&2 ?

Reactions: 7
Sorted now @monga

I can’t believe they altered his bail conditions!
I think they knew it was on the cards if the press were putting it about , wonder will he come back ? I can’t see her moving to London ?
---
It was blood @Grifty Mc military horses escaped during training.

• Wow
@monga agree with you on this as although we are all horrified by the thought of these allegations we need to remember that these are alleged offences. If found to be true then we can call them all the names ever.

if I had been a conspiracy theorist I would have thought he would have been someone who was ‘protected’ so the fact that he has even been charged is remarkable.

Reactions: 3
@monga agree with you on this as although we are all horrified by the thought of these allegations we need to remember that these are alleged offences. If found to be true then we can call them all the names ever.

if I had been a conspiracy theorist I would have thought he would have been someone who was ‘protected’ so the fact that he has even been charged is remarkable.
Especially as legal action is pending against online allegations involving this case.

Reactions: 4
I think they knew it was on the cards if the press were putting it about , wonder will he come back ? I can’t see her moving to London ?
---
It was blood @Grifty Mc military horses escaped during training.
I’m actually surprised by the horse thing. I don’t know a huge deal about horses but I remember at a summer scheme thing when I was wee I got the opportunity to do a horse riding lesson and they picked the more docile (think that is the word I mean( horses for the nervous kids. I would have thought that the military horses would be well prepared to an extent that this seems like a bit of a duck up. I’m just glad it seems to have been a training issue and not some sort of attack on them.
---
This is quite a bleeping story!

---
Good grief he is apparently wearing a fish pin which I assume is one of those evangelical Christian pin things.

Can’t believe they’ve allowed them contact 🙄 lots of time to get their stories straight. Why is she smiling on the way into court when she’s charged with 2 counts of child cruelty? 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.