Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter this morning 🤯 it can’t be true about Jeffrey can it? He’s seems to have deleted his Twitter account.
Just saw that, very coincidental that the person arrested fits his entire profile 🤔
---
Remember who Jeffs mentor was 😉
---
It must be true these people have inside info
IMG_5188.jpeg

---
They’ll be spunk all over a certain attic this morning 😂

---
I’m thinking it’s a family member that’s made the allegations going by the level of bail conditions and serious charges? Couldn’t see a wife covering up for a stranger 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just saw that, very coincidental that the person arrested fits his entire profile 🤔
---
---
It must be true these people have inside info View attachment 2843714
---

---
I’m thinking it’s a family member that’s made the allegations going by the level of bail conditions and serious charges? Couldn’t see a wife covering up for a stranger 🤔
Oh that’s a good shout. What a bleeping scandal. If this is true this is absolutely HUGE.

*praying it will end the DUP 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
---
It must be true these people have inside info View attachment 2843714
---

---
The allegations are related to two children. He has 2 daughters doesn’t he? I seriously hope it’s all bullshit, one of the charges is rape 😢

Whoever this husband and wife are, they’re to reside separately and are banned from communicating with each other. Could the police delete someone’s social media if they thought they would use it to communicate with someone/interfere with due process?

The allegations are related to two children. He has 2 daughters doesn’t he? I seriously hope it’s all bullshit, one of the charges is rape 😢

Whoever this husband and wife are, they’re to reside separately and are banned from communicating with each other. Could the police delete someone’s social media if they thought they would use it to communicate with someone?
They absolutely could, apparently his very website has gone! I just think they’ve got something concrete to go to this level of restrictions so early in the case?

Reactions: 3
They absolutely could, apparently his very website has gone! I just think they’ve got something concrete to go to this level of restrictions so early in the case?
Interesting. Wasn’t sure if it would be a GDPR thing or something.

Reactions: 2
Apparently his wife is not 57 years old. I guess we’ll see. Whoever the alleged victims are, they’re extremely brave to come forward. Journos whipping up a frenzy.

Reactions: 3
Oh that’s a good shout. What a bleeping scandal. If this is true this is absolutely HUGE.

*praying it will end the DUP 😜
It won’t be good for the accusers if it is family members, I always thought he was gay tbh, unless the wife covered to protect their family unit? The DUP would need to release a statement very shortly.
---
Apparently his wife is not 57 years old. I guess we’ll see. Whoever the alleged victims are, they’re extremely brave to come forward. Journos whipping up a frenzy.

There’s no age given for her but imo she’s easily late 50’s this was three yrs ago.
---
Aiding and abetting? Could that be turning a blind eye or actively taking part 🤢
IMG_5195.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Saw comments saying the hardline unionists protected him for years and only let the cat out when he turned on them 🤢…Apparent media blackout in NI 😉

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it many times, everyday there’s something strange/ startling in store, the worlds taken a weird turn since COVID.
As someone who loved history at school the 1920s/1930s were turbulent and it culminated in World War 2. Obviously I didn't exist then, but there's an edgy feeling nowadays. I've been saying it in real life for a while but the 2020s isn't done yet. Far from it unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
WhatsApp message being forwarded about saying it his daughter and his niece. The daughter is married to the son of UUP Danny Kennedy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Unsubstantiated claims on Twitter that it’s 2 women who have come forward in regards to historical abuse. Extremely brave whoever they are, I hope they have a lot of support.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.