Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
This the video?
I assumed it was the working men’s club and that isn’t the same chairs and decor they have from my memory unless this is a different one

---
Don’t want to be that person but when someone has pay pal in their bio I smell bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Haven’t seen the Ballyhackamore video & I can never find anything on Reddit …how do you get it?!

Reference Paula Elliott missing
That article is the first time I’ve seen it saying she is a mother of 3, if you type her name into Facebook her brother’s profile comes up, scanning through the comments and posts I don’t see any of her kids posting or being referenced?!
She’s 52, so her kids could be anywhere from 10yrs old to 35yrs.
I don’t know much about rivers either but he mentions there are “debris traps”. My first thought was river, but we are 3 weeks in now… I don’t know.
If you google said club and put sex vid it should point you in the right direction (on reddit )
---
Re: “Belfast sportsman” kidnapped, found on the M50 Dublin

Did anyone ever say who this really was?
Nicola Tallant has a podcast on it…
Surely it’s only a matter of time & they will be dead anyway… ?!
Yes he was named, some thought it was Frampton.
---
This the video?
I assumed it was the working men’s club and that isn’t the same chairs and decor they have from my memory unless this is a different one

---
Don’t want to be that person but when someone has pay pal in their bio I smell bullshit
Post looks to be removed.

Last edited:
Regarding kidnapped sportsman

Paddy Barnes apparently said he wasn't involved. I heard a different name & he was charged with drug dealing & organised crime last year🙈

Reactions: 3
---
Has anyone seen the Ballyhackamore social club vid?
Seen it and I think it was one that had done the rounds ages ago too and it was vile. A ole doll in the nip and men up in her snatch 😂

apparently she’s an older stripper/kissogram 🤢
---
Regarding kidnapped sportsman

Paddy Barnes apparently said he wasn't involved. I heard a different name & he was charged with drug dealing & organised crime last year🙈
I seen the same name mentioned a lot, the one with previous drug & crime charges!
imagine it won’t be long to he is nutted!

• Haha
Think this guy is misinterpreting what a UI means 🤔

---

Last edited:
The irony of these kids complaining about their ‘poor’ treatment during their Gaza protest when any of them could have got up and left at any time is ridiculous. bleeping pathetic

---
@monga your mate has got himself some new knashers.

• Haha
Hmmm!

---
The irony of these kids complaining about their ‘poor’ treatment during their Gaza protest when any of them could have got up and left at any time is ridiculous. bleeping pathetic

---
@monga your mate has got himself some new knashers.

I can’t see any difference? Or is both pics after?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Re: “Belfast sportsman” kidnapped, found on the M50 Dublin

Did anyone ever say who this really was?
Nicola Tallant has a podcast on it…
Surely it’s only a matter of time & they will be dead anyway… ?!
Found an article on bel tel with the same photo as the Sunday world blurred one I’ll link it in a separate post
---

Hmmm!

---

I can’t see any difference? Or is both pics after?
Aye, I think both after. Because if they are before and after he is a massive grifter. Does he have enough followers for a thread as I feel it could be entertaining as he is obviously fame hungry!

Aye, I think both after. Because if they are before and after he is a massive grifter. Does he have enough followers for a thread as I feel it could be entertaining as he is obviously fame hungry!
He’s got 14.5k on Twitter , I don’t know anything about him, do you ?
---
Is anyone else getting loads of spam on Twitter recently? This is a typical day for me 😂

Attachments

He’s got 14.5k on Twitter , I don’t know anything about him, do you ?
---
Is anyone else getting loads of spam on Twitter recently? This is a typical day for me 😂
I don’t know anything about him but I feel he could be one to watch for a potential future thread.

I have a twitter that I have never posted on. I deleted my old twitter which had my real details. Now I just hit folllow on all sorts of accounts from all sides for entertainment. I have never posted or liked anything on my new account but I have 50 odd followers and I haven’t posted a thing so they must all be bots. I did used to just block straight away but I find it funny now. Something pops up on fyp and I follow the person so I can remember to go back and check updates and then next thing I have new followers.

Twitter this morning 🤯 it can’t be true about Jeffrey can it? He’s seems to have deleted his Twitter account.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_8664.jpeg
What has been said?!
Ok so not just his Twitter, he’s deleted everything and the DUP have been asked for a statement. There were rumours last night that a senior political figure had been arrested. It could be completely unrelated but I’ll leave this article ( about a 61 year old man who lives in Co.Down) here. Belfast Live not allowing comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whoever it is it sounds like maybe it was a family historical case? If it is a man and wife? Seems bizarre.

• Wow
Whoever it is it sounds like maybe it was a family historical case? If it is a man and wife? Seems bizarre.
I find it odd that they’ve only given the age of the male in that article, almost as if they’re trying to make him more identifiable/fuel speculation 🤔 Twitter is full of shite generally and if it was just random accounts tweeting about it I’d have scrolled on but I see the journos are at their work now too 👀

IMG_8666.jpeg

---
This woman is a journalist for The Daily Mirror and Belfast Live 😬

IMG_8667.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think I'm more shocked that Jeffrey is only 10 years older than me tbh.

Also...

1000003456.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.