Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these videos from some American uni. They are doing a Palestine protest but then one of them is getting into a panic about being arrested…… but surely if their convictions were that strong after they tried to shame the black cop they would take the arrest as a badge of honour?

Reactions: 1
these videos from some American uni. They are doing a Palestine protest but then one of them is getting into a panic about being arrested…… but surely if their convictions were that strong after they tried to shame the black cop they would take the arrest as a badge of honour?

That's hilarious. Love the 911 operator asking them if they need an ambulance. She needs to change her tampon ffs. Maybe she should have thought about being arrested before she occupied the building - it's obviously a possibility with this kind of protest.

Reactions: 2
What’s the point of having the egg at all if it’s not an Easter treat 🙄
There is this whole symbolism of the egg representing rebirth so how do they explain that away? Mad how thousands of years of tradition is slowly eroding.

There is this whole symbolism of the egg representing rebirth so how do they explain that away? Mad how thousands of years of tradition is slowly eroding.
Yeah Christian tradition! If others don’t celebrate then why should it be inclusive? They can buy a chocolate egg anytime !The whole point of lent/Easter is of religious significance,not a mukbang of chocolate.
---
He probably didn’t sell many tickets if truth be known 😂

Last edited:
There’s a Pakistan flag on Westminster abbey too! (Apparently it is due to them being in commonwealth and some national day but during Easter week on a Church of England seems bizarre)?

Jeez imagine how the patients are feeling if this whole thing is a sham .

• Sad
Does the Dublin regulations not cover this anyway? Why are they not enforcing it as is without the need to opt into anything ?Don’t see how packing migrants into city centre office blocks is going to do anything to generate income for the businesses around them.

This is an interesting campaign strategy for the tories! Chippy tea for all!

They’re so bleeping out of touch, they could support catering and hospitality but choose not too. They could have easily reduced vat for catering and hospitality businesses, eased business rates etc.

That’s worrying.
I’d say she’s in the water! Unpaid carers have little support maybe things got too much for her?
---
Has anyone seen the Ballyhackamore social club vid?

Last edited:
I’d say she’s in the water! Unpaid carers have little support maybe things got too much for her?
---
My eyes!!! I don’t think I’ll recover! If anyone wants to see it…you don’t! But it was on Reddit

• Haha
---
Haven’t seen the Ballyhackamore video & I can never find anything on Reddit …how do you get it?!

Reference Paula Elliott missing
That article is the first time I’ve seen it saying she is a mother of 3, if you type her name into Facebook her brother’s profile comes up, scanning through the comments and posts I don’t see any of her kids posting or being referenced?!
She’s 52, so her kids could be anywhere from 10yrs old to 35yrs.
I don’t know much about rivers either but he mentions there are “debris traps”. My first thought was river, but we are 3 weeks in now… I don’t know.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.