Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a royalist not into them in anyway but just feel it's so shocking I mean she's young fit and extremely healthy but unfairness that will stand to her however I agree with the poster above she'll have the best and unbeatable care going.

Reactions: 1
Tbh that’s why I was surprised that neither cancer was initially picked up , I’d have thought with the expensive healthcare they’d have been more thorough 🤷🏼‍♀️…Is the Kate vid AI generated?
---
Don’t know who this guy is but he’s posting this a lot 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This here has to be actual Russian propaganda as there is no way ‘foreigners’ would be so stupid after the ‘Isis’ incident to do/say this.

This should be good, so close yet so far away.
Yeah we seen it advertised at the weekend and set it to record in case we forgot.

Finally got round to watching that My Wife The Abuser programme c5 - it was terrifying
Poor man and those wee kids stuck in the middle of it all, that witch trying to get the kids to join in badmouthing their daddy! So sad 😭

Who in their right mind started the rumour that this was filmed in Coppi 😂

Yeah we seen it advertised at the weekend and set it to record in case we forgot.

Finally got round to watching that My Wife The Abuser programme c5 - it was terrifying
Poor man and those wee kids stuck in the middle of it all, that witch trying to get the kids to join in badmouthing their daddy! So sad 😭

From what they follow up with this guy posted he heard it was coppi but wasn’t sure but still posted it and then everyone ran with it!

From what they follow up with this guy posted he heard it was coppi but wasn’t sure but still posted it and then everyone ran with it!
Yeah he obviously got told it in a WhatsApp group and ran with it to Twitter outing Coppi! Whilst you can clearly hear all the Scottish accents and way too big a kitchen to be Coppi too!

Yeah she wouldn’t have been out of place in Nazi Germany, drinks no excuse for demon behaviour.
---
They sound Scottish?

What has this achieved other than make someone on minimum wage have a tit job.
This is harassment. Intimidating people into not being able to buy something isn’t a good look.

Unfortunately I don’t think many people can afford to boycott cheap brands no matter what they are, the occupation has been going on for years and people still bought from Lidl.

What has this achieved other than make someone on minimum wage have a tit job.
This is harassment. Intimidating people into not being able to buy something isn’t a good look.
I'm sure the Palenstinian people would rather they spent their money on trying to support them, rather than stickers for products in Lidl that aren't going to help them at all 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the Palenstinian people would rather they spent their money on trying to support them, rather than stickers for products in Lidl that aren't going to help them at all 🙄
I concur 👍

You can make choices as best you can for your own circumstances, this level of lambasting is not appropriate.

People working in those stores for minimum wages trying to keep their heads above the water!

Wonder what job the guy with the microphone has? And what considered life choices he has made over the years!
He should go wreck around his own door - can’t quite pinpoint the accent 🚪

I concur 👍

You can make choices as best you can for your own circumstances, this level of lambasting is not appropriate.

People working in those stores for minimum wages trying to keep their heads above the water!

Wonder what job the guy with the microphone has? And what considered life choices he has made over the years!
He should go wreck around his own door - can’t quite pinpoint the accent 🚪
He sounds Australian to me. It's like those people who throw soup at paintings. You're just annoying people and making a mess for some unfortunate low wage worker to clean up.

😂 it’s like that ad for Specsavers where the vet thought the hat was a cat.

• Haha
Jim’s focusing on the immigration problem to gain support .

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.