Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it odd that both Kate and Charles never had a diagnosis before surgery ,isn’t that one of the most vital diagnostics before they open a person and potentially cause a tumour to spread at record speed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I thought it odd that both Kate and Charles never had a diagnosis before surgery ,isn’t that one of the most vital diagnostics before they open a person and potentially cause a tumour to spread at record speed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think with Charles the prostate thing is pretty common in men of that age and it can be pre cancerous for ages before you start having any treatment. Obviously we don’t know the full details of Kate either but is it possible that tests were taken as a precaution but then things spread? Who knows. People on Twitter saying she is lying are bleeping unhinged.

I’m sorry but this whole Kate thing sits like a sour taste in my mouth, obviously I’m sympathetic and I really do very sorry for her and them poor children and I do sympathise

But the annoying thing is no ordinary would be getting the treatment she is or the care, it’s a awful disease but to me it shows the unfairness in it all

I’m sorry but this whole Kate thing sits like a sour taste in my mouth, obviously I’m sympathetic and I really do very sorry for her and them poor children and I do sympathise

But the annoying thing is no ordinary would be getting the treatment she is or the care, it’s a awful disease but to me it shows the unfairness in it all
Your comment feels unfair, don't we all say cancer is the great leveler. Anyone can get it. Preventative chemotherapy as she calls it is common I know others who have had surgery and cancer discovered and treatment quickly etc. My husband has Crohn's disease, not even cancer, and has had numerous red flags operations where someone sees him, refers for immediate care and he's got an operation or a CT scan within two weeks. One of those was for a tumour that was biopsied and luckily for him was benign.

Reactions: 1
Grifty I wasn't actually talking about comments on this site. Comment was based on my instagram and the amount of influencers / celebs posting about Kate

I wish her all the best. She will quite literally receive the best care out there and I'm sure she will make a full recovery. Cancer has touched my immediate family in the last year so I am not denigrating what she is going through

Doesn't mean I can't feel totally bewildered that people care more about this story than about innocent kids being murdered daily by Israel

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Grifty I wasn't actually talking about comments on this site. Comment was based on my instagram and the amount of influencers / celebs posting about Kate

I wish her all the best. She will quite literally receive the best care out there and I'm sure she will make a full recovery. Cancer has touched my immediate family in the last year so I am not denigrating what she is going through

Doesn't mean I can't feel totally bewildered that people care more about this story than about innocent kids being murdered daily by Israel
After the media absolutely hounded an explanation from her 🫠. Now the sympathy is outpouring yet it feels so insincere. She’s a public figure but she is absolutely entitled to medical privacy. People f**king annoy me.

Hard agree with the lack of support for Palestinian people yet bleeding hearts for a royal who will receive the best of care possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Jeffrey’s been accosted at the airport.
Someone swore at Jeffrey and wandered on Donaldson goes to confront him
He has a heated exchange with person who swore

But Donaldson wasnt thrown off the plane????

Supremacy at play with British Airways - should boycott them and fly Aerlingus or even Ryanair

Attachments

• Haha
Someone swore at Jeffrey and wandered on Donaldson goes to confront him
He has a heated exchange with person who swore

But Donaldson wasnt thrown off the plane????

Supremacy at play with British Airways - should boycott them and fly Aerlingus or even Ryanair
I’m surprised he stood up to them 😂 must’ve knew them? He usually avoids confrontation.

There was another Twitter account hours before the announcement too, I would say the press must have been told beforehand

Getting more ingrained with ROI on the daily.I thought it was only consumables would be affected.

---
Does he like young twerking girls 🤢

Last edited:
This is a threat to neutrality, DUP have opened us up as targets to try and keep their claws embedded in the UK .

• Wow
This is a threat to neutrality, DUP have opened us up as targets to try and keep their claws embedded in the UK .
Didn’t even know this place existed!
I wouldn’t be messing with them Russians… did you see what they did to those 4 from the attack last week?

Didn’t even know this place existed!
I wouldn’t be messing with them Russians… did you see what they did to those 4 from the attack last week?
Electric shocks to the genitalia and ears for tea 😬 I suppose ISIS do worse when you look at their form of justice 🤢…France have upper their terrorist threat level to the highest!

All kicking off in the free state again today….. now the kids are off on their school holidays

All kicking off in the free state again today….. now the kids are off on their school holidays

Whilst I don’t agree in involving kids in any demos ,I fail to see how they’re dressed gives them privilege ?when some of those claiming asylum were wearing jackets valued at hundreds of pounds 🙄 they could be knockoffs for all she/he knows.
---
Plus it wouldn’t be the kids I’d be concerned about apparently there’s gangsters/ murderers have now ingrained themselves in the far right protests and calling on their accomplices to join.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.