Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Integrated education is different. Our school has always been non denominational. Integrated education only started in the 80s and for either new schools or existing schools who previously where open to either Protestant or catholic. They become integrated by opening to both along with other faiths. This usually happens when 2 schools merge together or when 1 school decides to make the change. Our school had no change to make.
So what’s the difference? Are they both not open to all faiths ?

So it’s just an integrated school that been open longer 😂
No. Integrated schools are reviewed differently by the department of education. They have certain criteria to meet to prove they really are integrated. You might find looking up the definition of ‘integrate’ helpful as to why a school that doesn’t require integration wouldn’t be classed as such.

No. Integrated schools are reviewed differently by the department of education. They have certain criteria to meet to prove they really are integrated. You might find looking up the definition of ‘integrate’ helpful as to why a school that doesn’t require integration wouldn’t be classed as such.
We have a school here that has pupils from all denominations from Muslim to Catholic they’ve been that way since they opened but their poster reads integrated/ inclusive to all.

Attachments

I see one of the ring leaders from the orange hall incident, the Minister’s son went to an integrated school 👀 Maybe he needed a few more years to grasp the ethos.

Will Boris hold on? I think he’s gone this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see one of the ring leaders from the orange hall incident, the Minister’s son went to an integrated school 👀 Maybe he needed a few more years to grasp the ethos.

Will Boris hold on? I think he’s gone this time.
Let’s hope so Nora 🤞🏻I think the
boos may have finally got through to the puppet master…saw the Police have sought legal advice
Michaela McAreavey song: ‘More expected to face questioning’ as PSNI quiz man while further apology issued

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...an-while-further-apology-issued-41723958.html
P.S. that’s not the same as non denominational 😂

Jeffrey will be eating his bowler hat, for sure

Attachments

Last edited:
Let’s hope so Nora 🤞🏻I think the
boos may have finally got through to the puppet master…saw the Police have sought legal advice
Michaela McAreavey song: ‘More expected to face questioning’ as PSNI quiz man while further apology issued

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...an-while-further-apology-issued-41723958.html
P.S. that’s not the same as non denominational 😂

Jeffrey will be eating his bowler hat, for sure
I think the booing was a turning point too, how embarrassing for him and his wife trying to ignore it and smile through gritted teeth 🙈 it seems some of his closest allies have turned against him now.

Will we hear the results of the ballot today?

I think the booing was a turning point too, how embarrassing for him and his wife trying to ignore it and smile through gritted teeth 🙈 it seems some of his closest allies have turned against him now.
Bin boys not happy ..The results are to be announced after the vote, so after 8pm
A5E45096-BCED-4D11-BFDC-36E971DF4F47.jpeg

His updated letter trying to justify the orange O wankers
692847AB-46E1-4920-B20E-81C7B9B08661.jpeg

Last edited:
“Jigsaw identification” 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is he on about? Somebody take the phone off him. “Time to draw a line under it” he says yet he can’t stop himself tweeting about it, issuing statements and giving interviews to the media about it 🤣

As for the protocol maybe the DUP will be better off with a new Tory leader as Boris couldn’t care less about it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can barely make it out !
Is he offering an apology ,a justification ,or trying to absolve them of any wrong doing 😂
Love how he's issuing a warning about streaming stuff online (but not issuing a warning about streaming stuff online )😂
Any wonder his book got tit reviews ...Unreadable .

I can barely make it out !
Is he offering an apology ,a justification ,or trying to absolve them of any wrong doing 😂
Love how he's issuing a warning about streaming stuff online (but not issuing a warning about streaming stuff online )😂
Any wonder his book got tit reviews ...Unreadable .
Bless him he tries so hard to sound intelligent 🤦🏼‍♀️ Says a lot about the brains of those 3 planks running to Jamie Bryson to clean up their mess. What a way to repair your reputation 🤦🏼‍♀️ Something tells me Jamie will be the one writing this “joint” apology letter. The very least they could do is send a handwritten letter from each of them individually. How insincere. Link is an interview Jamie gave to The Irish Sun about that thing he wants people to draw a line under.

• Haha
Bless him he tries so hard to sound intelligent 🤦🏼‍♀️ Says a lot about the brains of those 3 planks running to Jamie Bryson to clean up their mess. What a way to repair your reputation 🤦🏼‍♀️ Something tells me Jamie will be the one writing this “joint” apology letter. The very least they could do is send a handwritten letter from each of them individually. How insincere. Link is an interview Jamie gave to The Irish Sun about that thing he wants people to draw a line under.

So who are the police investigating ? those wankers or the people issuing the death threats ;)
Some people can't take the truth Nora and resort to desperate measures ,but it only makes them look a bigger fool than they already are :sneaky: people can see right through them.

Last edited:
More important issues than Boris happening today. I hope the families get justice for the horrific abuse suffered 🤢

Poor Jamie had no answer to this one 🤣

I’ve just seen the Queen’s Paddington Bear sketch and from my Republican Echo Chamber I declare that I thought it was wonderful 👏
Me too , I thought it was a lovely touch, not sure about the hologram and the cost of protecting the carriage though.
Not often bin boy’s speechless 😂

Jeez that’s a big mug
B2AB99A4-2BB2-4FF8-B190-83B225F13853.jpeg

The DUP have a lovely poster tribute incorporating HM initials
C5442759-7C0E-4941-B1E7-CCA7FD60A9B3.jpeg

Last edited:
How does that Cindy Lauper song go…I see your true colours shining through 🇬🇧
571600AD-B32D-487F-92DC-EBE3C4A13411.jpeg

This apparently is one of the sickos behind that association
9AC1DC14-2DE7-4FCE-A70B-F449F7DA406D.jpeg

• Sick
How does that Cindy Lauper song go…I see your true colours shining through 🇬🇧View attachment 1322168
Wow just wow. GAAIRA 🤦🏼‍♀️ Whoever wrote that should be mortified.

“I’m not justifying it…but but but”

I’m seeing the same rhetoric all over social media. It’s embarrassing at this point. Just can’t condemn it without pointing the finger in other direction.

Reactions: 3
Wow just wow. GAAIRA 🤦🏼‍♀️ Whoever wrote that should be mortified.

“I’m not justifying it…but but but”

I’m seeing the same rhetoric all over social media. It’s embarrassing at this point. Just can’t condemn it without pointing the finger in other direction.
At least we now know the reason why Mickey was targeted , doesn’t be long coming out in the wash in this wee part of the world 😉

SDLP are behind #giveBoristheboot
8DBD0C70-4CC1-44F6-A05B-41BB53C6357C.jpeg

Last edited:
This is so true 😂 when you got that look you knew you were in trouble

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor Kate trying to act like she’s not ready to kill him, we’ve all been there 🤣 The wee lad definitely stole the show for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is so true 😂 when you got that look you knew you were in trouble
This is too funny. I bet Kate wanted the ground to swallow her up 😂! Loved him on the balcony also when he was covering his ears from the noise of the planes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.