Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is too funny. I bet Kate wanted the ground to swallow her up šŸ˜‚! Loved him on the balcony also when he was covering his ears from the noise of the planes.
Yes thereā€™s been plenty of mischief and faces pulled by the great grandchildren šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
This is too funny. I bet Kate wanted the ground to swallow her up šŸ˜‚! Loved him on the balcony also when he was covering his ears from the noise of the planes.
He seems a wee character, itā€™s as if he knows he wonā€™t be King so he doesnā€™t give a f@ck šŸ¤£

• Haha
It just gets better and better

This is a man of the cloth too
Pastor Barrie Halliday charged after Black Lives Matter comments

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ter-black-lives-matter-comments-39281524.html

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Seen this delight of a man on Twitter before, ā€œGo in with the rifle and the grenade and get rid of every last one of themā€ including children. He must believe in a different God than I do, the one I believe in wouldnā€™t encourage mass murder but there we are. A pastor no less šŸ¤”

ā€œWe have to watch the IRA playing football on TVā€ šŸ¤£ clearly this man is braindead, thereā€™s no other explanation šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Canā€™t believe the GAA have young Ukrainian children signing up to the IRA. Disgrace.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was just looking at JWB on companies house , somebody said thereā€™s more brains in a tin of Campbells chicken soup šŸ˜‚
Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind. He got a few mentions on Nolan today anyway so heā€™ll be a happy bunny.

• Haha
At long last

What movers šŸ˜‚
Theyā€™re giving it stacks šŸ•ŗ

It was said on Nolan today that there may not be a criminal case to answer. Jamie said the police are looking into whether itā€™s a crime under the malicious communication act but because it was broadcast unintentionally that it may not be classed as a crime, intent would have to be proven.

Reactions: 1
Are they for real? Happy to mock a womanā€™s death but not happy that people know who they are?
Too late for that I think after the SM coverage itā€™s generated, at least we got to glimpse inside an orange lodge šŸ™„

Theyā€™re giving it stacks šŸ•ŗ

It was said on Nolan today that there may not be a criminal case to answer. Jamie said the police are looking into whether itā€™s a crime under the malicious communication act but because it was broadcast unintentionally that it may not be classed as a crime, intent would have to be proven.
The wee boy in the black shorts is amazing šŸ˜‚
No surprise they canā€™t find a charge to pin on them šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see another couple of them have been named and shamed the young fella in the North face T-shirt and his fiancĆ© in the rangers top , sheā€™s a nurse šŸ¤¢

Bahahaha! This place is better than Eastenders

He literally mentions the centenary and Jubilee whose he trying to kid :ROFLMAO: another client for the JWB consultancy firm lol.

His new Catholic partner mustā€™ve made a good impression on him lol

Last edited:
The GAA catfish is mental story told over two podcasts, only available on Spotify. ā€œThe 2 Johnniesā€ is the name.
Itā€™s basically about an NI girl (from Portadown) in her twenties who, over the last 10-12 years has created over 10 fake Instagram profiles, using a group of friends in Englandā€™s photos! These profiles look very legit as the group of friend are all tagged / commenting on each other etc and some have 15,000 followers. She has been contacting mostly inter county GAA players through instagram & msging them over a number of weeks, months, years but cancelling each time they are due to meet - using extreme excuses like her aunt or Father has died at times!! You have to listen to really grasp it all & even at that it is mental. Iā€™ve listened twice now it is so confusing! There is a tattle page too (altho it is extremely busy) & Iā€™ve written a post trying to explain what the podcast saysā€¦ and have included some of the real names that are being batted about tattle.
10-12 years?! bleeping hell thatā€™s some serious commitment right there šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t believe Boris managed to hang on, heā€™s like a bad smell šŸ¤£

Hello Monga, Nora. I have cooled the Jets.
Fecking petrol is 1.91!!!! Revs!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.