Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, you just have to laugh at the state of this place and the world in general 🤣 including petrol.
Aye the dancing nun untied us all in whatthefuckery no whataboutery required for that loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who remembers this? It’s been living rent free in my head for years.

Is you here on holiday? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That really is one of the funniest things of all time.
I remember he was talking to these serious suits about euthanasia and he said "why you blame the youth in Asia?" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That really is one of the funniest things of all time.
I remember he was talking to these serious suits about euthanasia and he said "why you blame the youth in Asia?" 😭
I’m guessing Sammy didn’t know who Ali G was when he agreed to that interview 😂

• Haha
Why are they using a breakdown service as police? No wonder there's fighting here 🤯:ROFLMAO:
Definitely didn't know, think all interviews filmed prior to it being broadcast. He got so many people, I nearly feel bad for them.

• Haha
Disappointed the OO haven’t taken Ali’s advice and incorporated some human beatbox to proceedings.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure, you just have to laugh at the state of this place and the world in general 🤣 including petrol.
Aye the dancing nun untied us all in whatthefuckery no whataboutery required for that loon.
Great to see you back. I wrote a v big rant after you left and it was either deleted or never actually posted which was probably for the best. 😇😇😇😇

€2.03 / £1.73 for petrol down here. Was wondering why there were so many northern reg cars topping up in Lifford the other week 🤣

• Haha
Hi @pommynoir :whistle: I like the Craic on this thread.

I was pricing oil today its very dear, hoping its comes down a little, is there any chance do you think?
I'd say the prices in Strabane are a lot higher than Lifford and elsewhere, apparently Newry was ripping the dung out of it as people were going over the border.

What are they going to do about construction vehicles not being allowed to use red diesel anymore? It’s completely stupid and driving up the cost of construction and then there’s the obvious knock on affect on house prices.

Reactions: 1
Hi @pommynoir :whistle: I like the Craic on this thread.

I was pricing oil today its very dear, hoping its comes down a little, is there any chance do you think?
I'd say the prices in Strabane are a lot higher than Lifford and elsewhere, apparently Newry was ripping the dung out of it as people were going over the border.
Surely it must come down. They can’t keep increasing it. The majority of the cost is taxes as well.

i don’t know if it’s the same in the north but Mr P is insured with Axa and he gets 4c off each litre with circle k as part of his rewards which does help. May be worth checking insurer discounts. He uses the discount when he tops up my car too so it’s not car specific.

sometimes we go to the oil depots too which is normally significantly (~30c) cheaper on the litre.

marrying a Donegal man I’ve learnt to be a tight bastard so just sharing my money saving tips🤣🤣

• Haha
Good tips there 👍
Actually talking about insurance mine is due and its gone up significantly for no reason. Haven't heard anyone else saying this so not sure what the craic is.

Petrol today in fermanagh was 192.9. Nearly bleeping died.
It has gone haywire over the last 72 hours. It may go to 2.50 apparently.

• Wow
Bloody hell lads I may just have to start walking to the shops and lose that half stone I’ve been promising I’ll lose since 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£1.92 for diesel at my local place … I’m on the north coast. They’re taking the piss now 🤯

Tell you what ,the only thing (nearly) tops bigotry and sectarianism is health recalls, I’ve never known a place with as many inquiries / recalls and carelessness over peoples health .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.