Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive found that a lot of my friends who follow gaelic football avidly refer to that as just "football" and then if they were talking about say Liverpool and Man U playing in the premiership that would be soccer. That's potentially the difference? Just a language choice. Sort of like americans saying football vs soccer.
I always thought it was only Americans who called it soccer. Not heard anyone here call football soccer before. Must just be a preference for some people here too. Every days a school day!

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Good statement, straight to the point.

This is petrifying

It’s pretty horrible what happened, however showing up to ruin his new wife’s day isn’t actually really in the public interest. I’m not condoning his behaviour at all just to be clear, I just don’t see the need for them to show up like this

Last edited:

It’s pretty horrible what happened, however showing up to ruin his new wife’s day isn’t actually really in the public interest. I’m not condoning his behaviour at all just to be clear, I just don’t see the need for them to show up like this
It could prove costly to their employers once they're named and shamed .
That doll must be very brave to entertain a beast like that ,if he can go as far a murder he couldn't be trusted to stop short again .

Yea I agree with you, I think the Sunday world are notorious for gutter journalism, the story just really shocked me. I can’t believe the new wife is ok with it all it’s quite concerning all the details in it like the wedding venue is also the venue they had the funeral meal!! Yards from her grave, so morbid!

Yea I agree with you, I think the Sunday world are notorious for gutter journalism, the story just really shocked me. I can’t believe the new wife is ok with it all it’s quite concerning all the details in it like the wedding venue is also the venue they had the funeral meal!! Yards from her grave, so morbid!
Yeah all of that is very grim and a bit weird, must be awful for the family of the one who was murdered too

Just saw Jamie Bryson retweet this. Before I’m accused of sharing this with a motive, I feel I need to disclaim this that I’m not - it genuinely disturbs me that a child who looks to be about 6/7 years old is singing such a vile song while cheered on by a group of grown men. I’m not comparing it to anything, It seems the person tweeting this footage is making a comparison to the video circulating from days ago, i am not making that comparison. It’s a separate issue and they cannot be compared. The only thing they have in common is they’re both very difficult to watch.

We have a huge problem where hate is literally being taught to our children, what hope have they got. I’ve no doubt there is a minority in both rangers and Celtic clubs or get togethers where this kind of thing happens.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just saw Jamie Bryson retweet this. Before I’m accused of sharing this with a motive, I feel I need to disclaim this that I’m not - it genuinely disturbs me that a child who looks to be about 6/7 years old is singing such a vile song while cheered on by a group of grown men. I’m not comparing it to anything, It seems the person tweeting this footage is making a comparison to the video circulating from days ago, i am not making that comparison. It’s a separate issue and they cannot be compared. The only thing they have in common is they’re both very difficult to watch.

We have a huge problem where hate is literally being taught to our children, what hope have they got. I’ve no doubt there is a minority in both rangers and Celtic clubs or get togethers where this kind of thing happens.

Concerts of hate
98D754D4-D357-4D27-8BBE-7C7F843BE39C.jpeg

How many kids singing there I wonder

• Sad
Concerts of hate View attachment 1321377

How many kids singing there I wonder
Did you read what I wrote? I said i assumed it’s a minority in both Celtic and rangers.

Two wrongs will never make a right, do you think that makes that video any less disturbing?! How can anyone condone that is beyond me but tbh I don’t expect anything less from you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.