Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I’ve no idea what the thought process was there but tbh I’m not surprised as they obviously don’t think much in the first place! Let them dig their grave. I feel sorry for their families having to deal with the flack from their stupid idiotic behaviour. I feel sorry for Michaela and her family, how fcking horrible for them.
i feel no sorrow for their families apart from the fact they are all no doubt narrow minded scum
You don’t act that way one minute among hate filled friends and then act a different way in from of family in friends

I’m not so sure. I’ve seen friends of one of the guys in question come out and publicly speak of their disgust, so I don’t think people will forget. Not anytime soon. Where they live is a small area and everyone knows everyone. I’d like to see how this plays out down the line. It won’t be that easy to just hope it all blows over and be forgotten about. but rightly so, they deserve all they get. No sympathy from me.

Reactions: 1
How many times do I have to say that the DUP don’t speak for the majority of unionists? Unfortunately there is a low head count in terms of voting in general but you would see that the vast majority of unionists don’t agree with them yet you all seem to think every unionist has gone to a street party tonight singing that awful song which should have never seen the light of day. And I know many DUP voters would say the same.

Agree with that too! And have done for years. Don’t get in stormont, cut their wages off!
There can only ever be a green and orange gov it's part of the GFA so nothing will change there .

Reactions: 2
They’re rare fuckers ain’t they 🤬🤬🤬
That’s an understatement if ever I heard one

Would love to get them on in a rare fuckers cage and beat the ‘rare fucker’ clean out of the c@nts!!!

Never been in one, don’t suppose I’d be welcome lol. The one local to me is very small but maybe some of the bigger ones have bars?

RTE News provided some light relief this evening, they were interviewing passengers going through Dublin airport about the new queuing system and interviewed a girl who was clearly on a hen do and clutching a blow up doll 😂
Blow up doll In an Antrim GAA jersey no less lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ironically Lyra McKee wrote about Kincora and JD mentor Jim Molyneaux 🤮 this is what this sick institution is built on ,hate and depravity , yet the British gov see fit to award them honours ,if any upstanding politician see's fit to join such an organization then they're no better than the people carrying out these heinous acts ,so can't be trusted to run a country imo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought he was gone, I'm quite surprised that he's still around to be honest.
I'm pretty confident that SF want real change here. Let's hope its coming.
I am quite surprised too tbh because they seemed to rid of their most controversial members (like Martina Anderson as an example) the past few years and it has really become quite convincing that maybe they are trying to do what’s right by everyone so it is especially sad to see them bring Mcelduff back up the ranks!
I don't think SF speak for all nationalists, it's those painting the DUP like snow white when they're just as bad as the shinners I can't be doing with .
Congratulations you won!!
265C42F8-1BB2-43FA-9509-381CC617AED9.jpeg

What Barry Mcelduff done is indefensible- Sinn Fein said that themselves when they dismissed him for 3 months. It’s insulting, particularly to the families and loved ones of the victims from the kingsmill massacre, that they have not only brought him back in but also moved him up the ranks. Comparing that to the dup being in power is nothing short of whataboutery. No one here supports the DUP (including me) either as far as I can tell, so you’re in good company.

I am quite surprised too tbh because they seemed to rid of their most controversial members (like Martina Anderson as an example) the past few years and it has really become quite convincing that maybe they are trying to do what’s right by everyone so it is especially sad to see them bring Mcelduff back up the ranks!

Congratulations you won!! View attachment 1319246

What Barry Mcelduff done is indefensible- Sinn Fein said that themselves when they dismissed him for 3 months. It’s insulting, particularly to the families and loved ones of the victims from the kingsmill massacre, that they have not only brought him back in but also moved him up the ranks. Comparing that to the dup being in power is nothing short of whataboutery. No one here supports the DUP (including me) either as far as I can tell, so you’re in good company.
I agree with you on McElduff but there is whataboutery going on from yourself too. Surely you can see that?

I agree with you on McElduff but there is whataboutery going on from yourself too. Surely you can see that?
I haven’t what abouted anything. I don’t agree that the dup are in power or that they have links to terrorism and I’ve made that clear from many of my postings here! I don’t think any party in government is worthy of a vote for what it’s worth I always vote for my local independent who never gets in!

I haven’t what abouted anything. I don’t agree that the dup are in power or that they have links to terrorism and I’ve made that clear from many of my postings here! I don’t think any party in government is worthy of a vote for what it’s worth I always vote for my local independent who never gets in!
Yes but hold on. The Barry McElduff thing is in response to that terrible incident with Michaela.
Look its not all ussins, look at what themmuns did and he's been promoted.
Come on now, and you shared it as a means to do the same and point that out.
I'm sorry Emmalina but you're talking about change but nothing will change until people stop that carry on.

• Wow
Yes but hold on. The Barry McElduff thing is in response to that terrible incident with Michaela.
I'm sorry Emmalina but you're talking about change but nothing will change until people stop that carry on.
What?!?! How is it in any way a response to the video of Michaela???! It wasn’t even me who shared it!! I responded to someone who posted it!!
For the record - I didn’t compare it, and wouldn’t compare it. There is nothing that could compare to that vile video.

Sinn fein dont have any say in FODC to be fair it's totally different, they can't stop people being a member of the party but is he even actively involved anymore?

Sinn fein dont have any say in FODC to be fair it's totally different, they can't stop people being a member of the party but is he even actively involved anymore?
He is actively involved in the party, he was re elected in 2019. Sinn Fein welcomed him back ,he was only off duty for 3 months.

They wouldn't let him be a candidate, that's the last I heard. I think he had his Westminster seat spectacularly removed, not that he ever sat in it.
He's a bleeping hole who thinks he's a comedian, like he literally thinks he's hilarious and by all accounts nobody else does any laughing.
Martina Anderson left because of alleged bullying but my understanding was she was a bit too hard-core and didn't fit with the party status quo.

They wouldn't let him be a candidate, that's the last I heard. I think he had his Westminster seat spectacularly removed, not that he ever sat in it.
He's a bleeping hole who thinks he's a comedian, like he literally thinks he's hilarious and by all accounts nobody else does any laughing.
Martina Anderson left because of alleged bullying but my understanding was she was a bit too hard-core and didn't fit with the party status quo.
Martina has a big mouth, she was fuming 🙈and barry is a dose lol . I genuinely didn't think he was involved anymore in anything worth talking about but maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Martina has a big mouth, she was fuming 🙈and barry is a dose lol . I genuinely didn't think he was involved anymore in anything worth talking about but maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♀️
Same, Nolan will have it all tomorrow morning. If he's back then questions certainly should be asked.
Why? There are so many fresh faces its hard to believe they need him.

Congratulations you won!! View attachment 1319246

Doesn’t matter if you support them or not, nationalists have been stuck with them (in power) for decades ,so it doesn’t matter if unionists trust SF or not they’ll just have to get on with it ,just like the nationalists had to do 😂

They’ve quit the OO 😂
Loyalist involved in Michaela McAreavey video has gun conviction - shamed trio quit Orange Order

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...n-shamed-trio-quit-orange-order-41721564.html

There can only be an orange and green Gov in NI .

How many times have I pointed out her one sided argument but she can’t see it 😂 yet she says she’s on neutral ground 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.