Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remains … not even a body ? Or is it usual to say remains? I didn’t think it was I thought they usually say a body has been found in the search for … ? Horrific
God love her either way 💔

Reactions: 4
Remains is a normal enough term. But Suspected might indicate something else like burning a body, could be environmental factors with the warm weather though.

Awk that’s really sad. I wonder what’s happened to her. Sadly it was looking like the outcome was never going to be good news :(

• Sad
Remains is a normal enough term. But Suspected might indicate something else like burning a body, could be environmental factors with the warm weather though.
I hope they didn’t do something horrific to her and that it was quick at least 😢 Christ, she was only a child 😔 takes a real hard man to murder a 21 year old girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She was found in the house of the person arrested.....
---
It's not nice to think about, but in that heat a body will decompose quickly, there was bound to be an awful smell. Could be what led neighbours to report to police. There are to many scumbags about, I never understand how someone can take a life

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's not nice to think about, but in that heat a body will decompose quickly, there was bound to be an awful smell. Could be what led neighbours to report to police. There are to many scumbags about, I never understand how someone can take a life
Reminds me of poor Tia Sharp.

• Sad
So when the police arrested him at his house, Chloe was in there the whole time? Would they not have went with a warrant to search the place at the same time?

Reactions: 2
Grifty I think all the drugs that come in here aren't segrated into prods and cafflicks, its one big crime syndicate with dub gangs involved too.
I think the paramilitary orgs are a cover for controlling areas so people can't speak out, but its all about drugs and money. You know yourself Adair etc were just gluebegs who liked killing people. I think ideology was light. Pretty sure he's still at it and the influencer daughter is shady as duck.
I have always wondered how Chloe Adair has not come under more scrutiny in the media and getting big brands work like jd and even being taken to coachella by a brand, u would have thought they(the brands) wouldn't want any of these associations or am I wrongly maybe tarring her with her fathers brush 😅

Yeah, it is horrible.
I remember reading somewhere that during the troubles NI had a lower than average murder rate for non troubles related murders. I imagine there will have been ones who would have been killers who hid behind paramilitaries so there will have been murders down as sectarian which were actually just psychopaths who would have killed people any way. It looks like unfortunately we are now seeing more of the ordinary psychos.

I have always wondered how Chloe Adair has not come under more scrutiny in the media and getting big brands work like jd and even being taken to coachella by a brand, u would have thought they(the brands) wouldn't want any of these associations or am I wrongly maybe tarring her with her fathers brush 😅
I’m not sure what to make of it ,I’m surprised her da hasn’t been mentioned more or the fact they had to flee because he’s such a rotten scumbag.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t think it is fair to tar Chloe because of her dad because as far as I am aware she has never posted anything inappropriate on the socials, however, she has benefited from people being curious as I think people will have followed because they know who her dad is.
She is obviously entitled to make a living and by the sounds of it she has lived most of her life in England. I don’t understand why she has so many followers though as I think without all the make up and filters she would look very average.

There wasn’t a full body found. There were remains discovered near the flat and also around green pastures….

Poor girl, does not bare thinking about!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Remains … not even a body ? Or is it usual to say remains? I didn’t think it was I thought they usually say a body has been found in the search for … ? Horrific
God love her either way 💔
Her remains where found in various bins outside/near the house. Neighbour reported to the police about a bad smell coming from the bins. I’ve a family member works in the police. Heartbreaking to think how she felt and what her last moments where like 💔 Absolutely heartbreaking heart goes out to her family.

Last edited:
  • Sad
They put her in bins? Jesus Christ. Poor, poor girl.

But the one arrested is clearly as thick as mince. His own and his neighbour’s bins? How did he think he was going to get away with that?

Impaired thinking substance abuse? Panic?
It's extraordinary they didn't find her before yesterday, forensics were at a property during the week but I'm not sure it was this one. You'd think bins would be forensically examined. Good job they weren't collected.

Impaired thinking substance abuse? Panic?
It's extraordinary they didn't find her before yesterday, forensics were at a property during the week but I'm not sure it was this one. You'd think bins would be forensically examined. Good job they weren't collected.
I think the forensics during the week were at a flat she’d been frequenting. Desperately sad. I see both men are now charged.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is Finnucane being lined up for teasock?
I think he might be so they're trying to destroy him.

Reactions: 1
Poor girl. Tragic all around unfortunately. She was obviously connected to some ropey characters before this. Awful. Sick bastards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.