Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you reckon? I keep thinking we'll hear she's been found dead. I'm surprised that this story was so slow to develop, think it only caught my attention yesterday morning, I had seen missing woman and her picture but that's a usual thing so didn't pay much attention.
There’s defo something odd. I hope she is ok

Reactions: 1
What do you reckon? I keep thinking we'll hear she's been found dead. I'm surprised that this story was so slow to develop, think it only caught my attention yesterday morning, I had seen missing woman and her picture but that's a usual thing so didn't pay much attention.
She must be dead they said it’s a criminal investigation?

She must be dead they said it’s a criminal investigation?
Criminal investigation just means they suspect a crime as opposed to her being missing person of own free will. So could be any number of things they suspect like abduction, holding against will etc doesn’t directly mean they suspect she is dead - although as the days pass I fear they’ll soon be looking for a body not a person 😞

Reactions: 3
Criminal investigation just means they suspect a crime as opposed to her being missing person of own will so could be any number of things they suspect like abduction, holding against will etc doesn’t directly mean they suspect she is dead - although as the days pass I fear they’ll soon be looking for a body not a person 😞
Family liaison usually means they suspect a bad outcome ,typical missing persons don’t have these extra conditions in place ,they’ve also got an extension to question the guy I’m assuming he’s been uncooperative and that’s why they’ve went public to try and find her.

I find it odd that she doesn’t appear to have any social media at all. The parents do and I know it isn’t compulsory but it is quite surprising,

Family liaison usually means they suspect a bad outcome ,typical missing persons don’t have these extra conditions in place ,they’ve also got an extension to question the guy I’m assuming he’s been uncooperative and that’s why they’ve went public to try and find her.
Indeed , it’s defo not a standard missing person case. They defo suspect foul play but of what nature / circumstances I guess only time will tell.

Oopsie is that the brother who was asking the media to give the family space?
This is real dodge. Something terrible has happened this lassie.

would have thought there would have been some news about this wee girl by now, can’t imagine what’s going theough the families heads :(

Seems to have been deleted. What did it say?
Brother posted UDA stuff, a pic of a balaclava wearer and then a pic of a UDA flag saying this is a flag or something.
The tweeter said lots of catholics were out searching for her and its unfortunate what her brother posted.
Weirdly implying something, I mean I don't care about a missing womans families political connections or interests.

Reactions: 2
People missing in the warm weather always fills me with dread. Sarah Payne,Holly and Jessica, Noah. Probably hundreds more and of course people go missing year round but it's that protracted weeks of checking for updates when the nights are warm and bright.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad it’s been deleted because as bigoted, disgusting & crass tho see posts where , it is her brother’s past Facebook posts & have nothing to do with the search for Chloe.
The guy that shared was obviously trying to make some sort of political point which tbh just made him look pathetic & as crass. The focus should be on searching and finding poor girl.

The evolving story just gets sadder &stranger. No doubt the press know a lot more than what they’ve been able to share given the press conference question.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.