Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing everyone from Eric Bristow to Nippy 😂
---
He's muck on them all, allegedly Willie Frazer passed on a lot of info before he died. I don't think he ever thought Bryson was going to be quite so ruthless with it.
Bryson models himself on Paisley of olde, who’s schooling him 🤔
---
IMG_5541.jpeg

---
Lets hope GB News stream the 12th this year too I’m sure Arlene will be ecstatic, Nolan might even wear that red wig for the occasion .. I think it’s well suited to that channel mysel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Here's a question. If the IRA were fighting the state and the British army were here to see them off and protect NI, why was there a need for loyalist paramilitaries?
I'd argue that paramilitary flags are glorifying terrorism. Lot of those around.
Tired.

Reactions: 6
They were the reason the RA existed and they know it! They know the human rights atrocities they’re were committing 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you see him on GMB earlier saying Brexit has stalled the economy? Ian Óg will fall out with him now 😂
I didn't. I heard him on radio ulster earlier honestly he was lovely, the most polite rocker I've ever heard, said poop instead of shite. Said Paisley did a great tour but says NI needs a gov its important people start talking and working for the people.
Listening to Nolan talk about Finnucane, I don't understand him attending, perhaps its in a personal capacity but Nolan etc are traumatising him further.
I think whats happening is more unpleasant than his presence at the event.

I really love this thread. Love all the political chat and reading everyone's opinions. But there's one aspect of living in NI that's really starting to bother me lately and gets me irrationally wound up.
It's those bloody families on the Lidl NI ads. They are all so smug and perfectly irritating!!!
Needed to get that off my chest 🤣🤣 Back to politics

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems people never counted votes and someone in England pointed it out to them 🫤

---
He’s lovin life how long before big Audrey’s frock makes an appearance 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG ! Has anyone seen that horrific attack in France the actual footage is on Twitter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I really want one. I bought them auld loulou bellz or something, desperate looking.
---
OMG ! Has anyone seen that horrific attack in France the actual footage is on Twitter.
duck!

I really want one. I bought them auld loulou bellz or something, desperate looking.
---

duck!
Only for the man with the bags giving chase it would’ve been a lot worse he actually went back to stab those kids a second time, that poor woman trying to protect her kids 😞

• Sad
Not to be a far right c@#t but is anyone noticing a lot of burkas. I was in my sundress yesterday with tits hanging out and there was two next to me and to say they disapproved 🥴 understatement.
I know some don't get a choice but for others it is a choice and a protest against western culture.
How about duck off.
I hope those kids are OK, imagine that trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't read about France. Too upsetting.

Re the Lidl ads. Lidl is shite. People try to justify it with "ah it's so much cheaper" - it is for a handful of products but more expensive for many, plus you've limited choice like one type of chopped tomatoes, only a few crisp flavours. Middle class Lidl shoppers are the worst, acting like they're so clever. Just go to Sainsbury's or Tesco like everyone else and you'd probably save money and not have to drive to three different places to get all the food you actually need.

Reactions: 8
Not to be a far right c@#t but is anyone noticing a lot of burkas. I was in my sundress yesterday with tits hanging out and there was two next to me and to say they disapproved 🥴 understatement.
I know some get a choice but for others it is a choice and a protest against western culture.
How about duck off.
I hope those kids are OK, imagine that trauma.
Mavis men in long white robes in our area, I don’t understand what we have to offer we’re pretty basic in all aspects…I saw a Swedish woman interviewed that can’t even have a wine on her own balcony, crowds destroyed her home with bricks n stones, diversity is welcome as long as you don’t end up a second class citizen in your own country unable to live life by your own traditions and values we’ve fought long enough for that…Jesus that woman will be traumatised for the rest of her life.
---
Can't read about France. Too upsetting.

Re the Lidl ads. Lidl is shite. People try to justify it with "ah it's so much cheaper" - it is for a handful of products but more expensive for many, plus you've limited choice like one type of chopped tomatoes, only a few crisp flavours. Middle class Lidl shoppers are the worst, acting like they're so clever. Just go to Sainsbury's or Tesco like everyone else and you'd probably save money and not have to drive to three different places to get all the food you actually need.
I didn’t think it cheap the couple of times I shopped there, Sainsburys is my go to now .I think Tesco has got dear.

Last edited:
I love Lidl for the most part, handy for snacks/lunchboxes when you have 3 bottomless pits at home, but their fruit and veg quality is terrible, and barely cheaper than Sains. Never had a mouldy strawberry from M&S mind you.

I get all our fresh fruit and veg from M&S. It's reasonable for lots of other things too like breaded chicken. The rest I get in Sainsbury's. Their nectar prices are fabulous!

Agree about Tesco, it's got so expensive and I don't go often now.

Tesco"s gone atrocious down south. Dear and frequently out of stock. I've returned to my Dunnes roots.

Marksies is the cheapest. Own brand cereals in tesco are 30p dearer and it follows that pattern.
---
Breads, milk, cheese, yoghurt, coffee, tea of all varieties, snacks, fruit and veg, mixers for the gin :love:
Across the board, all cheaper.
I don't like Lidl. He goes in and spends a clean fortune and comes out with shite that sits in the garage. I've a snowboard that came out of there. About 50 garden hoses with various attachments. Its an auld racket they get people into those middle aisles. Flowers, plants, chocolates are good.

Last edited:
Tesco"s gone atrocious down south. Dear and frequently out of stock. I've returned to my Dunnes roots.
Dunnes is brilliant. The money off vouchers bring it down to the same price as anywhere else. Also love Sainsbury’s, their value stuff is actually really good quality. Sainsbury’s own brand weetabix for example is identical to the real thing whereas the Lidl version is like sawdust 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.