Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I miss Mavis?
Back in court re the bouncer stuff. Trying to big himself up but the solicitor can't understand his argument..adjourned. yesterday's statement was significant because its the first time he's admitted that he isn't a solicitor, so it begs the question why a liar is advising the DUP has access to gov docs and writing papers for them.
He's involved in the NAMA fiasco too. You tell me how a wee buck from Donaghadee who is a dole cheat got himself into that.

Reactions: 4
Back in court re the bouncer stuff. Trying to big himself up but the solicitor can't understand his argument..adjourned. yesterday's statement was significant because its the first time he's admitted that he isn't a solicitor, so it begs the question why a liar is advising the DUP has access to gov docs and writing papers for them.
He's involved in the NAMA fiasco too. You tell me how a wee buck from Donaghadee who is a dole cheat got himself into that.
Was he a dispatcher fir fonaCAB 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
People involved in NAMA aren't taxi dispatchers, they have helipads and maseratis and occasionally a shopping centre.
If anyone can explain the connection I'd be grateful.

Reactions: 2
People involved in NAMA aren't taxi dispatchers, they have helipads and maseratis and occasionally a shopping centre.
If anyone can explain the connection I'd be grateful.
Wish I knew Mavis but one thing I do know is it’s supposed to be a criminal offence to mislead someone into believing you’re a registered solicitor or qualified legal counsel. Do the people who instruct him think he’s an actual solicitor or wtf is going on? 🤯

Reactions: 3
Wish I knew Mavis but one thing I do know is it’s supposed to be a criminal offence to mislead someone into believing you’re a registered solicitor or qualified legal counsel. Do the people who instruct him think he’s an actual solicitor or wtf is going on? 🤯
The recent case couldn't have believed he was, possibly only because it was made very clear from the outset by the employers barrister.
He's distanced himself over the last year from his claims, using careful language but there's also ambiguity, because he's never come out and said "I'm not a solicitor, my previous statements were false, I lied about my qualifications" his involvement with high profile cases and being seen in the company of legal professionals also adds to the confusion, his SM posts referring to court cases also point in that direction.
I believe that's whats the media are getting at. Brolly mentioned it and Jamie's reply was about being a member of a legal charter or something and he was described as a legal executive.
It's all smoke and mirrors which could easily mislead and Jamie wants to mislead.

So random that we've had the incorruptible nun and crocodile on the same thread. I think its a miracle, Nora inform your ma.
#SpookyHen

• Haha
I actually think the guy that got sacked could potentially sue Bryson for misrepresentation if they genuinely thought he was a real lawyer. Which would be pretty good.

• Haha
No no. Bryson has got this far because someone quite important is behind him. Powerful people aren't tiptoeing around him out of politeness, there's an element of using him as a mouthpiece because it keeps political unionism fear at the forefront.
But there's something else. I can smell scandal.
I think the media and certain politicians are hinting but everyone is blinded by what a clown he is.
Girls he's in everything but the crib, that's unuseee!

So you think the politicians etc are feeding him all the shite they actually want to say but can’t and using him as their mouth piece and basically he’s too stupid to see it?

Reactions: 1
There's an element of that isn't there. He's saying all the right things and the DUP and TUV rely on the fear factor which he provides in spades. But he has publicly threatened members of the DUP via socials, he blabbed on Poots having deals with the UVF and he's lundified several members. I think its pretty clear Bryson is pulling Donaldsons strings and not in a good way. Bryson is quiet on the Paisley and Wilson front though, I'm not sure if they've ever had a touch, and they want Donaldson out, as does Allister....who's also his best fwend.
No wonder the wee duck has an ego. The situation is mind boggling but they've found themselves in it because they needed the bad boys....and they got Jamie who quite possibly has a raging personality disorder.

So you think the politicians etc are feeding him all the shite they actually want to say but can’t and using him as their mouth piece and basically he’s too stupid to see it?
No ! I think he knows exactly what he’s signed up for.
---
Nolan in full stirring mode tonight, many suffered through the troubles we still await Nolan’s condemnation of Bloody Sunday and many atrocities carried out on innocent Catholics .

• Heart
Bryson clearly knows some information that someone doesn’t want to get out.
Course he does ,he’s rumoured to be a member of an organisation .It seems it’s only republicans are affiliated with groups when the dogs on the street know the truth ..But don’t you dare say it 😁👍🏻💯⛔
---
Here!!!!!!!

you won’t believe this!!!!!!!!

really you won’t!!!!!!!!

Hinestly!

have a look at this!

Already saw it, hope big Gene gives him a big lick 👅
---
Curve balls 🙁

---
Haha
IMG_5534.jpeg
IMG_5535.jpeg
IMG_5533.jpeg

---
Jesus Nicola Sturgeons been on the 🥧😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He's muck on them all, allegedly Willie Frazer passed on a lot of info before he died. I don't think he ever thought Bryson was going to be quite so ruthless with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.