Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all very strange there was a fb earlier ( maybe yesterday) from a family member and within it they said about so called friends stop lying which struck me as really odd

Reactions: 1
I left the telly on BBC1 - how many weight lost shows has Nolan done now?
Also in these shows they have cupboards and drawers full of crisps and snacks, this is for show right? people don't keep that much stock of junk food for real?

---
She’s only 21,I don’t think she’s a cop. Someone wrote this under one of her brother’s posts. There’s also a “psychic” commenting under family posts saying they think she’s been abducted 🙄
Just going by what the police are saying I’m thinking they know this guy has killed her but need some proof ,he’s obviously saying nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Random one for this thread sorry but needing local advice - has anyone parked at Belfast International airport lately? I lived overseas for a long time so haven’t parked there in more than a decade 😬

Have a short notice trip to England & now need parking there in morning at 4am. Both the airport & mccauslands are showing up as not available when I search & am now a bit panicked about not being able to get parked in the middle of the night 😵💫

I heard a rumour from a reasonably reputable source the other day that ELP is lined up for Jeffrey’s job in the Autumn - and that’s when they’ll return to Stormont 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone heading down to Harry Styles in Slane? I'm going to Dublin for the weekend for another concert and I'm dreading the traffic!

---

Just going by what the police are saying I’m thinking they know this guy has killed her but need some proof ,he’s obviously saying nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes it is certainly looking like they are looking for a body. But I hope & pray she is found safe.

Reactions: 3
She’s only 21,I don’t think she’s a cop. Someone wrote this under one of her brother’s posts. There’s also a “psychic” commenting under family posts saying they think she’s been abducted 🙄
I know someone who got into the cops at 19 recently. Very rare I imagine but very fit person and a calm under pressure type person.

There is obviously something off about this. Perhaps they aren’t naming an employer as maybe they are the suspect? I really hope she has just had a short term mental health thing and wanted to be away for a few days and comes back.

maybe the police know exactly who has done it and they have gone for a vague tactic for a specific reason. Or maybe she does only fans and they didn’t disclose to protect from the media who would make it worse and make her not a proper victim because of it.

I don’t care what she did or didn’t. Do. I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 3
I know someone who got into the cops at 19 recently. Very rare I imagine but very fit person and a calm under pressure type person.

There is obviously something off about this. Perhaps they aren’t naming an employer as maybe they are the suspect? I really hope she has just had a short term mental health thing and wanted to be away for a few days and comes back.

maybe the police know exactly who has done it and they have gone for a vague tactic for a specific reason. Or maybe she does only fans and they didn’t disclose to protect from the media who would make it worse and make her not a proper victim because of it.

I wondered if the guy they arrested is a dealer, maybe he sold her something dodgy and she’s got into harm’s way somehow. I know I shouldn’t be speculating. Same, don’t care what she did or didn’t do just hope she’s ok, she’s so young and has a whole life ahead of her.
---

---

Why does Jeffrey look so teeny tiny next to him? 🤏🤣

I wondered if the guy they arrested is a dealer, maybe he sold her something dodgy and she’s got into harm’s way somehow. I know I shouldn’t be speculating. Same, don’t care what she did or didn’t do just hope she’s ok, she’s so young and has a whole life ahead of her.
---

Why does Jeffrey look so teeny tiny next to him? 🤏🤣
It says he is from lurgan?

Perhaps the suspect is in the cross community loyalist Irish republican drug dealer army and they are keeping things limited. I mean I don’t often watch police statements about missing people but it really seemed like the journalists have heard something and they were trying to get confirmation so I’m hoping by the vague response police are hopefully protecting her. On listening to that statement the fact they were specifically asked what she does for a living….. I suppose usually it is disclosed in advanced but all they had to say was - worked in a tesco/nail salon/Uber/whatever but by not answering it does seem weird.
I am hoping there is method in their madness. The fact that the guy arrested was from lurgan makes me think my original theory could he correct.
---
Sorry- to clarify nothing wrong with lurgan but it seemed to be where the group with the whole Caldwell thing were from so I’m speculating

They’ve got family liaison officers brought in they never do that for a random missing person it’s usually when a bad outcome is predicted, is she an addict? Going by the SS you shared the comment said she was in a bad way going into the flat.
---

Last edited:
Hopefully its not another Lisa Dorrian situation.
I see they've arrested another one.

Got from the Rumour mill but apparently the arrested is a sex offender don’t know how true it is
Just pray she’s home soon a week she’s been missing awful for the family & does remind me of Lisa Dorian

What do you reckon? I keep thinking we'll hear she's been found dead. I'm surprised that this story was so slow to develop, think it only caught my attention yesterday morning, I had seen missing woman and her picture but that's a usual thing so didn't pay much attention.

Random one for this thread sorry but needing local advice - has anyone parked at Belfast International airport lately? I lived overseas for a long time so haven’t parked there in more than a decade 😬

Have a short notice trip to England & now need parking there in morning at 4am. Both the airport & mccauslands are showing up as not available when I search & am now a bit panicked about not being able to get parked in the middle of the night 😵💫
Never away from the bloody place between work & family - I’ve just tried the carpark link from website and it’s showing availability although at a premium - when are you coming back ? I just threw any old date in

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.