Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if anybody could help me out?,being a major novice driving to Belfast this wkend with the teenagers for belsonic and honestly my anxiety is through the roof at the thought of driving in itšŸ˜…šŸ˜… is there anywhere handy to park that's not wile far away from the concert and handy to get back out and up the road to derry again thank yous xx

Wondering if anybody could help me out?,being a major novice driving to Belfast this wkend with the teenagers for belsonic and honestly my anxiety is through the roof at the thought of driving in itšŸ˜…šŸ˜… is there anywhere handy to park that's not wile far away from the concert and handy to get back out and up the road to derry again thank yous xx
You might get lucky with some on street parking, Ormeau park is surrounded by residential streets. I canā€™t think of any proper car parks nearby.

Guess thatā€™s the final nail in the coffin for dismantling the pwotocol šŸ˜‚
IMG_5559.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You might get lucky with some on street parking, Ormeau park is surrounded by residential streets. I canā€™t think of any proper car parks nearby.
Itā€™s not a great idea to park in residential streets in ormeau road area as I know the residents get extremely pissed off and people I who have worked in the area have had tires slashed etc

as for Lidl I love it. The proper fresh squeezed in front of you orange juice is the best thing since their bread slicer

Could you get the bus up instead? Thereā€™s shuttle services from the Great Northern Mall to Ormeau Park. Or drive and shuttle from the city centre?

I've only just heard about it. Has there been much talk?
Not a massive amount but police mustā€™ve known there was more to it as they didnā€™t seem to treat it the same way they normally would when a 21 year old didnā€™t come home on Saturday night. Theyā€™ve arrested someone and forensics have closed off a house. Think she was picked up on CCTV walking in the direction of this street.

Attachments

Not a massive amount but police mustā€™ve known there was more to it as they didnā€™t seem to treat it the same way they normally would when a 21 year old didnā€™t come home on Saturday night. Theyā€™ve arrested someone and forensics have closed off a house. Think she was picked up on CCTV walking in the direction of this street.
Guy from Lurgan being questioned.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask a question that is potentially very stupid? You know the Ask for Angela initiative? How would the Angela codeword be effective if everyone including abusers knows what it means?

Reactions: 5
Can I ask a question that is potentially very stupid? You know the Ask for Angela initiative? How would the Angela codeword be effective if everyone including abusers knows what it means?
Iā€™ve thought that too. I think the way itā€™s intended is to alert the person being asked for Angela that the asker needs help but I agree that it may not be easily executed and would have to be well timed. The same applies to ask for Ani.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve thought that too. I think the way itā€™s intended is to alert the person being asked for Angela that the asker needs help but I agree that it may not be easily executed and would have to be well timed. The same applies to ask for Ani.
Yeah I know the intention behind it is good and originally when I seen posters about it in the toilets of bars and restaurants and stuff I thought it was brilliant but now itā€™s so widely known what ā€œasking for Angelaā€ means that it could possibly endanger someone further? Or maybe isolate victims even more, abusers not letting them speak to other people in public in case they raise the alarm by asking for Angela? Maybe Iā€™m thinking about it too much.

Reactions: 5
The streets around it off ravenhill are close but actually takes longer to get away as when the concerts get out thereā€™s crowds of people walking the roads so when I got a lift from there we spent longer in traffic crawling along trying not to hit pedestrians. Park at top half of Ormeau Road & walk down / back after concert be quicker in long run.
---
Update on the search for Chloe:

This is so sad, Iā€™d hoped theyā€™d find her but it seems to be taking a sinister turn

The streets around it off ravenhill are close but actually takes longer to get away as when the concerts get out thereā€™s crowds of people walking the roads so when I got a lift from there we spent longer in traffic crawling along trying not to hit pedestrians. Park at top half of Ormeau Road & walk down / back after concert be quicker in long run.
---

This is so sad, Iā€™d hoped theyā€™d find her but it seems to be taking a sinister turn
I know when they said she was high risk I thought they meant she had mental issues or something along those lines but they seem clear that itā€™s a criminal investigation.

Why wouldn't they give any details about her or her occupation? Is that not odd?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.