Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh ? Bryson/ McDade’s employment tribunal?
No someone posted a thing about a Bloody Sunday soldier getting shot and it was from 2005… I got very confused as it said he was 62 and the maths obviously wasn’t working out!

Reactions: 1
The tribunal case is a PR stunt on Brysons behalf, he's a first class attention seeker and is using loyalism to get it, he's also a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Many unionists big and small U realise exactly what he is and they're horrified. Jamie doesn't care about the union so long as all eyes are on him.

Think the man will have opportunity to appeal because his legal rep was beyond incompetent. Jamie has publicly stated he has a law degree and uses socials to promote his comings and goings to court including the high court, that is advertising his legal services. If nothing else comes of this at least its highlighted how unfit he is and casts more doubt on his professional qualification claims.
Of course Jamies response to all this is victimisation, he's being attacked, its trolling, Irish news have an agenda. Bore off!

The only victim in this situation is Michaela and her family who have been put through further trauma by Brysons antics. It is shameful! It's also justified by people who hate the Irish, the GAA, Catholics. If that is you and you're reading this, please seek help.

This happened at the centenary for this tit hole, I don't have to say anymore do I.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The tribunal case is a PR stunt on Brysons behalf, he's a first class attention seeker and is using loyalism to get it, he's also a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Many unionists big and small U realise exactly what he is and they're horrified. Jamie doesn't care about the union so long as all eyes are on him.

Think the man will have opportunity to appeal because his legal rep was beyond incompetent. Jamie has publicly stated he has a law degree and uses socials to promote his comings and goings to court including the high court, that is advertising his legal services. If nothing else comes of this at least its highlighted how unfit he is and casts more doubt on his professional qualification claims.
Of course Jamies response to all this is victimisation, he's being attacked, its trolling, Irish news have an agenda. Bore off!

The only victim in this situation is Michaela and her family who have been put through further trauma by Brysons antics. It is shameful! It's also justified by people who hate the Irish, the GAA, Catholics. If that is you and you're reading this, please seek help.

This happened at the centenary for this tit hole, I don't have to say anymore do I.
Where did Jamie get his law degree? Clown school I presume 🤡 There aren’t many qualified lawyers who are doing the double, signing on whilst dispatching taxis and getting arrested in their spare time 🤣

He’s a laughing stock and that idiot who hired him doesn’t deserve an appeal, anyone dumb enough to approach Jamie Bryson for legal counsel deserves all they get. Hadn’t even the decency to apologise, clearly sees nothing wrong in what he did. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 5
Where did Jamie get his law degree? Clown school I presume 🤡 There aren’t many qualified lawyers who are doing the double, signing on whilst dispatching taxis and getting arrested in their spare time 🤣

He’s a laughing stock and that idiot who hired him doesn’t deserve an appeal, anyone dumb enough to approach Jamie Bryson for legal counsel deserves all they get. Hadn’t even the decency to apologise, clearly sees nothing wrong in what he did. Get in the bin.
Yes, he's a fool. Did you read the findings?
Kinda sinister, unwinnable case, who does it benefit? I don't think the answer is just Bryson, especially if the silk was on the right track with the OO paying him. I know people laugh at his consultancy statements anyway but now officially they're insincere bollocks and full of lies.
Nora this wee ballbag has an awful lot of political clout it actually beggars belief, even if those he's represented considered taking a class action against him, I think they'd be prevented.

Boney season again. World record attempt. 🥴

Reactions: 3

I thought they told McDade to get a lawyer? So Bryson must’ve been there as a community representative, they’re allowed to attend appeals, tribunals etc.

Reactions: 2
I thought they told McDade to get a lawyer? So Bryson must’ve been there as a community representative, they’re allowed to attend appeals, tribunals etc.
Yes, I noticed that everyone was careful to refer to him as a representative. No legal professional titles used within the court docs, just the claimants representative. But Jamie advertises himself as a legal professional. Perhaps backtracking slightly with his inference that anyone can represent in these matters, which isn't untrue. His relationship with wee Jim, pictured with him outside court etc would perhaps fool people into believing that's hes a qualified solicitor, not to mention the BBC, the newsletter and DUP legitimising him.

Yes, I noticed that everyone was careful to refer to him as a representative. No legal professional titles used within the court docs, just the claimants representative. But Jamie advertises himself as a legal professional. Perhaps backtracking slightly with his inference that anyone can represent in these matters, which isn't untrue. His relationship with wee Jim, pictured with him outside court etc would perhaps fool people into believing that's hes a qualified solicitor, not to mention the BBC, the newsletter and DUP legitimising him.
I know our community reps advertise this service, they don’t have legal training, local councillors will do It also.
---

---
What was this about? I heard them talking about the Waterside count but didn’t look into it.
IMG_5500.jpeg

Attachments

Yes, anyone can, technically he hasn't done anything wrong, he's just incompetent.
But....
The media and legal system are putting Bryson into a corner and his statement yesterday has used legal jargon to confirm that he doesn't have a law degree. Which is something he has claimed over and over again, verbally and in writing. There could be an issue if those he has represented have believed his public persona of legal professional. You have to read between the lines in these articles they're heavily hinting and using quotation marks. It's a warning and that Barrister isn't someone you would cross.

That’s a great post.

The thing is even though the man in question appears to be a massive wanker, he is still entitled to a decent legal representation. From the sounds of it though his employer followed the correct procedures and disciplinary process for the dismissal so I don’t think he has a case for appeal. An employment tribunal isn’t like a criminal court- I dont think there is an appeal option? I could be wrong.

hopefully one positive could be that loyalists realise how toxic Jamie is… he is poisonous and has created a lot of paranoia within those circles I think which has created a siege mentality. I think I said before I was aware of a community worker position in an area of north down which is quite deprived. Jamie got the job and the local church who had been trying to support the local youth for years were devastated as they knew. He did nothing to support the youth, just took the money and position.

My favourite line from that article 🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a great post.

The thing is even though the man in question appears to be a massive wanker, he is still entitled to a decent legal representation. From the sounds of it though his employer followed the correct procedures and disciplinary process for the dismissal so I don’t think he has a case for appeal. An employment tribunal isn’t like a criminal court- I dont think there is an appeal option? I could be wrong.

hopefully one positive could be that loyalists realise how toxic Jamie is… he is poisonous and has created a lot of paranoia within those circles I think which has created a siege mentality. I think I said before I was aware of a community worker position in an area of north down which is quite deprived. Jamie got the job and the local church who had been trying to support the local youth for years were devastated as they knew. He did nothing to support the youth, just took the money and position.
Do you honestly think those two are genuinely making a claim for unfair dismissal 🫤 it’s nothing but a show of strength to keep up the momentum 😂

• Haha
Do you honestly think those two are genuinely making a claim for unfair dismissal 🫤 it’s nothing but a show of strength to keep up the momentum 😂
If the company had just sacked him without following proper procedures then yes.but it seems to be they crossed their t’s and dotted their I’s
Not sure about the partner…. Hopefully the employer got all their ducks in a row too.
I’m actually glad about that comment about it being better to have no representation as there will be people who potentially have a case who would choose him which would be to their detriment

Reactions: 4
If the company had just sacked him without following proper procedures then yes.but it seems to be they crossed their t’s and dotted their I’s
Not sure about the partner…. Hopefully the employer got all their ducks in a row too.
I’m actually glad about that comment about it being better to have no representation as there will be people who potentially have a case who would choose him which would be to their detriment
I’m sure all was done by the book before they were handed their p45 😂
---

She’s completely right we should be calling them out.
---
Now would ye look at that..
IMG_5502.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Never heard of him, maybe those that follow the TT would be familiar?

I see we might be getting a new saint. They’ve exhumed the body a nun in America who died 4 years ago, she wasn’t embalmed and the lid of her coffin was cracked but her body and her habit are preserved. They had coroners and physicians look at her and they have no scientific explanation. They have her in a glass case now and thousands of people are queuing to see her. My mother informs me that you need 2 posthumous miracles to be declared a saint so watch this space 🤣
---
Has anyone seen this??
Is he a well known name in the North?
It just came up on Facebook for me

I’ve never heard of him either.

Reactions: 2
I see we might be getting a new saint. They’ve exhumed the body a nun in America who died 4 years ago, she wasn’t embalmed and the lid of her coffin was cracked but her body and her habit are preserved. They had coroners and physicians look at her and they have no scientific explanation. They have her in a glass case now and thousands of people are queuing to see her. My mother informs me that you need 2 posthumous miracles to be declared a saint so watch this space 🤣
---
I’ve never heard of him either.
Saw it last week, apparently it was leaked by accident and people started flocking to the grave, Trump taking office again will be the second miracle 😂

• Haha
Fkn hell he never learns. Back in the courts.
There's a scandal brewing here and I'd bet my banger on it that BBC and DUP are going to do their best to bury it. They gave this liar, crook and all round mad bastard a platform.
The IRA commemorative event is a distraction.
Political parties can do everything but bleeping off those at the top of the legal pyramid.
He's mince meat.

Fkn hell he never learns. Back in the courts.
There's a scandal brewing here and I'd bet my banger on it that BBC and DUP are going to do their best to bury it. They gave this liar, crook and all round mad bastard a platform.
The IRA commemorative event is a distraction.
Political parties can do everything but bleeping off those at the top of the legal pyramid.
He's mince meat.
What did I miss Mavis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.