Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to hear a full review when it arrives.
---

Do you enjoy gardening? Get the mower out frequently. Bring your own music outside, turn it up louder, buy noise cancelling headphones on temu.
---

Do you enjoy gardening? Get the mower out frequently. Bring your own music outside, turn it up louder, buy noise cancelling headphones on temu.
Can’t be fucked with that sound wars crap … come in from a hard day at work all you want is a little peace to enjoy your own space

Been contemplating blasting white noise on a speaker … going back indoors and leaving it running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's also been a male catfish in NI, but article was behind a paywall.

Reactions: 2
IMG_5463.jpeg

---
One of his own I take it? Or is the wa running about loyalist estates now 🤔
---
The secret files are always worth a read
---
What’s all this about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the citizens arrest video, neighbour dispute involving garden clippers?
Can everyone just calm down.
Batsy09 twitter has video.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the citizens arrest video, neighbour dispute involving garden clippers?
Can everyone just calm down.
Batsy09 twitter has video.
Just watched it. Seems that old man has had enough of something, but even still shouldn't have come at the guy recording with the clippers. Would love to see what happened before the recording started!

Just watched it. Seems that old man has had enough of something, but even still shouldn't have come at the guy recording with the clippers. Would love to see what happened before the recording started!
Yeah, I think he set him up. Old guy said things had been rough since they moved in. Could potentially be in big trouble for snipping in his face 😬

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Under siege aren't they with a heavy dose of look over here Great Britain, they're definitely the good guys 🥴

• Haha
I don't really know what I'm watching, but are they the ones the OO turn their nose up at and don't let them join....cos they're poor?
They're only allowed to play the flutes but no sash.
It is funny. It is. Why they want to die for Donaldson and Lowry? Send them fuckers out to fight.
---
Going need popcorn for this one...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Justice !
---
PR stunt.,.As plain as the nose on your face!

---
An appeal 🙄 he should be burying his head somewhere.

---
Allowed to rape and murder children because they worked for the state

---
Forgetting they have the EU and US backers more than can be said for the UK 😂 do unionists think the UK is a self sufficient stand alone country? They don’t seem to be able to see beyond the Union Jack 🇬🇧

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Justice !
---
PR stunt.,.As plain as the nose on your face!

---
An appeal 🙄 he should be burying his head somewhere.

---
Allowed to rape and murder children because they worked for the state

---
Forgetting they have the EU and US backers more than can be said for the UK 😂 do unionists think the UK is a self sufficient stand alone country? They don’t seem to be able to see beyond the Union Jack 🇬🇧
So that vile excuse for a human didn’t even bother his arse writing the letter like he said he would? Bryson and his tit filled statements 🤮

Reactions: 8
So that vile excuse for a human didn’t even bother his arse writing the letter like he said he would? Bryson and his tit filled statements 🤮
Apparently not! I can see this dragging on somebody at the top wants to prove a point.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.