Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely never heard of it! Maybe it is like pride but with union jacks instead of rainbows!
Is that not the marching season in general or any day in loyalist land?

She's used that quote and picture before, looks like propaganda. No offence to her but Emmas culture is orangism and its as far from glory as you can get. They were beat out of the rest of Ireland and this place is sick to the back teeth of them too.

Reactions: 5
This is culture. This is language. This is music.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Three got a caution ⛔
Cant lay a hand on the wee fuckers or your in trouble.

At first I thought it’s a drunken teenage scrap until I saw them repeatedly kicking that boy in the head!! It’s brutal!

Reactions: 2
At first I thought it’s a drunken teenage scrap until I saw them repeatedly kicking that boy in the head!! It’s brutal!
It’s a man, they were trying to trash the train there’s more footage in the comments.

Reactions: 1
I wonder could anyone get a freedom of info request into the psni about professional misconduct. I'm led to believe the culture is shocking and many female officers are at breaking point unless they think like a man, speak like a man and drink like a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder could anyone get a freedom of info request into the psni about professional misconduct. I'm led to believe the culture is shocking and many female officers are at breaking point unless they think like a man, speak like a man and drink like a man.
Would be interesting to see how many officers are currently being investigated for bullying, harassment or misogynistic related conduct. However, I suspect the majority goes unreported. A large part of the problem is also that the profession attracts women who do not support other women so it’s not always the male dominated environment and attitude that is the issue.

Reactions: 4
Would be interesting to see how many officers are currently being investigated for bullying, harassment or misogynistic related conduct. However, I suspect the majority goes unreported. A large part of the problem is also that the profession attracts women who do not support other women so it’s not always the male dominated environment and attitude that is the issue.
That is certainly the issue from what I hear.
I've also been told affairs etc are a common theme and a competitive fuckin around for want of a better word within the female officer ranks. Apparently that attitude is encouraged, those who treat it as "just sex" get on. It's a boys club with girls who don't like other girls.
Now, I know this to be fact not opinion. So how do the PSNI deal with domestic abuse, SA victims with that culture?
Also the tit officers get themselves involved with online is going to make headlines someday. Soon.

Reactions: 4
I can still hear that fecking pay meter bastard going off!!
Happily swap you a pay meter for a neighbour who an absolute C&NT and thinks the only person who wants to use the garden is her - between music and her noisy mates talking absolute shite it’s like being held hostage on a zero star all inclusive with a bunch of lager louts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meant to be here between the 6th and 10th have the Royal Mail Tracking @BigMavis

Must go looking for the thread 😂

Sorry just been lurking on tattle last few weeks rather than doing much typing or feedbacks - life is hectic and love the sun but it has me wrecked 😂
I need to hear a full review when it arrives.
---
Happily swap you a pay meter for a neighbour who an absolute C&NT and thinks the only person who wants to use the garden is her - between music and her noisy mates talking absolute shite it’s like being held hostage on a zero star all inclusive with a bunch of lager louts 😂
Do you enjoy gardening? Get the mower out frequently. Bring your own music outside, turn it up louder, buy noise cancelling headphones on temu.
---
Do you enjoy gardening? Get the mower out frequently. Bring your own music outside, turn it up louder, buy noise cancelling headphones on temu.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.