Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But! But! There’s seven RIRA men charged with shooting Caldwell under terrorism offences View attachment 2214607
Were there?
I thought two had been charged with IRA membership and some who appeared in court are from a loyalist background including a man who had been in the jail for loyalist paramilitary offences.
I suppose he's on course for Irish unity at any cost and a member of saoradh.

Reactions: 2
Were there?
I thought two had been charged with IRA membership and some who appeared in court are from a loyalist background including a man who had been in the jail for loyalist paramilitary offences.
I suppose he's on course for Irish unity at any cost and a member of saoradh.
All charged under terrorism acts !
if only two were RIRA members what terrorist organisation do the others belong to?

Last edited:
All charged under terrorism acts !
if only two were RIRA members what terrorist organisation do the others belong to?
Don't know. I listened to a podcast that Martha recommended a few days back, Allison Morris spoke about the relationships and involvement across republican and loyalist groups. It was weird.
Personal grievances. Most of the names have wee money spinners going on y'know.

Reactions: 3
Don't know. I listened to a podcast that Martha recommended a few days back, Allison Morris spoke about the relationships and involvement across republican and loyalist groups. It was weird.
Personal grievances. Most of the names have wee money spinners going on y'know.
I’m not disagreeing, but you take the INLA for instance they’re well known in republican drug circles, racketeers, but anyone arrested belonging to that organisation is charged with terrorism, why hasn’t Brian? It clearly states in the report he’s a member of the UVF a terrorist organisation 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Hahah!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

So no charges related to a terrorist organisation…Surprise! surprise!
NI IS A FAILED STATE!!
Is this not because he clearly touted? (I don’t agree with it btw but I assume that is why it may be lenient)
Same as that Ian ogle guy. When he got killed his family started talking and loads of east Belfast dealers got lifted.

Is this not because he clearly touted? (I don’t agree with it btw but I assume that is why it may be lenient)
Same as that Ian ogle guy. When he got killed his family started talking and loads of east Belfast dealers got lifted.
Clearly the pish service are protecting the UVF that BBC reports the funniest excuse I’ve ever read 🙄
Even if he was touting he blew his own cover he’s useless to them now, I don’t know why they’re trying to play it in his favour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Clearly the pish service are protecting the UVF that BBC reports the funniest excuse I’ve ever read 🙄
Even if he was touting he blew his own cover he’s useless to them now, I don’t know why they’re trying to play it in his favour.
Because he delivered them a 100k drugs bust which makes it look like they are tough on crime?
I don’t agree with any of it btw but I’m thinking that is the reason. Clearly he will be expelled from the org. I’m not sure how these type of plea bargains work in the uk but I assume that if they tout then they agree to not put certain charges forward etc.

perhaps the other arrests in the Caldwell thing no one touted.

I think they are all scum and drugs are a scourge on our whole community. To be fair to the provos they only seemed to be involved with dodgy vodka andfags.

Because he delivered them a 100k drugs bust which makes it look like they are tough on crime?
I don’t agree with any of it btw but I’m thinking that is the reason. Clearly he will be expelled from the org. I’m not sure how these type of plea bargains work in the uk but I assume that if they tout then they agree to not put certain charges forward etc.

perhaps the other arrests in the Caldwell thing no one touted.

I think they are all scum and drugs are a scourge on our whole community. To be fair to the provos they only seemed to be involved with dodgy vodka andfags.
Are we supposed to believe their indebted to him 😂 they’re clearly protecting loyalist paramilitaries and they wonder why nationalists have no faith the the RUCPSNI

The people who'll cause problems here aren't dealers, house breakers, bootleggers or hard men putting flags on lamp posts. They're clever people that you'd never suspect, or so I'm told.
These are just regular skip rats.

Reactions: 6
IMG_1220.png

can anyone screen shot the actual article? I can’t see it, thank you.

We’re putting the Russians to shame 😂 people think all these listening devices and spyware are figments of people’s imagination 😅
Comments are comedy gold as per
Nobody would spot a noisy drone hovering over their head now would they 😂
The PSNI should’ve bought a lottery ticket ,what’s the chances of capturing the first ever written confession (stuck to a wall with the wrong signature) on a drone 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Paddy Raff 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suspicious device found in Creggan…I think somebody dropped their Lambrini on the way back from the Telstar 😂
IMG_5401.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live with Man U people. Reflecting on my life choices to be honest.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.