Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it’s probably nearing the end that’s why he’s ( Schofe ) spoken out, I don’t see what MM has to gain by keeping quiet, his career is shredded but that could change with public sympathy and support , depends if he could cope being in the public eye and tied to this scandal forever more 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d say it’s probably nearing the end that’s why he’s ( Schofe ) spoken out, I don’t see what MM has to lose by keeping quiet his career is shredded but that could change with public sympathy and support , depends if he could cope being in the public eye and tied to this scandal forever more 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d agree if his name and picture wasn’t already everywhere on the internet. He’s not anonymous anyway so he may as well tell his side of the story and make a few £ in the process. I’m away to watch the interview 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d agree if his name and picture wasn’t already everywhere on the internet. He’s not anonymous anyway so he may as well tell his side of the story and make a few £ in the process. I’m away to watch the interview 🤣
I think it’s a perfect opportunity to turn things around for himself, why not!

Reactions: 1
The public are fatigued with it all. It's also been a great distraction for the govs shenanigans.

Reactions: 2
The public are fatigued with it all. It's also been a great distraction for the govs shenanigans.
It’s all very Prince Andrew-esk to me. Playing the mental health card at this stage now just shows him for the cretin that he his. Go away Philip, just F off!

Reactions: 4
Meh. Just watched the interview ie self serving pity party. Everyone including GB news is dancing around this issue of MM being “vulnerable” and “troubled”. Ok so why was he troubled and how is it linked it PS? Just say it. Are they suggesting it was unrequited love on his part? PS keeps emphasising that they were “mates” but sounds like MM was in love with him which is exactly how you’d expect a victim of grooming to feel.

His acting was off the charts wasn't it?
Thing is if someone talks about feeling this way we must take them seriously, unless of course you're the persons GP or psychiatric practitioner and have reason to believe otherwise. BBC have done a disservice here allowing him to make these claims, you get into dangerous territory when people call him a liar, that could prevent people who need help seeking it. Piers of course had no issue calling Meghan a liar though but now he's quick to ask everyone to be kind. People will lap it up too.
Two people have said nothing or next to nothing, wife and young man. That speaks for itself.

His acting was off the charts wasn't it?
Thing is if someone talks about feeling this way we must take them seriously, unless of course you're the persons GP or psychiatric practitioner and have reason to believe otherwise. BBC have done a disservice here allowing him to make these claims, you get into dangerous territory when people call him a liar, that could prevent people who need help seeking it. Piers of course had no issue calling Meghan a liar though but now he's quick to ask everyone to be kind. People will lap it up too.
Two people have said nothing or next to nothing, wife and young man. That speaks for itself.
He’s definitely perfected the woe is me look and the softly softly voice. Why is he even still married? It’s ridiculous. The gravy train has been derailed so there’s no need for her to hang around anymore. I noticed one thing, Holly said she asked him about the affair and he denied it, PS said Holly didn’t ask him about it 🤔

He’s definitely perfected the woe is me look and the softly softly voice. Why is he even still married? It’s ridiculous. The gravy train has been derailed so there’s no need for her to hang around anymore. I noticed one thing, Holly said she asked him about the affair and he denied it, PS said Holly didn’t ask him about it 🤔
Did he say that or did he say she may have asked him and he said he would have denied it anyway?
He's so honourable taking the responsibility 🙄
Wait to you see the investigation will verify everything he said in this interview, they're covering their arse. GB news will get held to account bet ya.

Incidentally did everyone get the leaflet about institutional abuse in the post?

Reactions: 5
It was information about support and compensation available if you were a victim of institutional abuse, I only skimmed it tbh, gave a timeframe etc.

Good for her. Do we know what went on? Any names or all done behind doors?
Donna's class, did you know she has a hearing impairment? I really miss her from the news.

Reactions: 5
Good for her. Do we know what went on? Any names or all done behind doors?
Donna's class, did you know she has a hearing impairment? I really miss her from the news.
Behind doors,I’m assuming she was happy enough with the sum, BBC not admitting liability.

Here’ so apparently the machete video arrest is the fona cab driver! What a tale!
---
Looks like he has also turned tout

1685725180859.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.