Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derry wans your lord and masters the apprentice Fat men boys have spoken. No stormont.
---
There's another video circulating, Cregagh Estate, knives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Are value cabs ok?
To be honest I’ve been in Belfast 2 decades and have been a loyal FonACAB customer all that time after a few rough experiences with value cabs

Use them for work and outside of work so regular enough to get a good judge of situation, recognise a lot of the drivers etc

Huge amount of the drivers are friendly and helpful - lot of them are westies either more or less always been FonaCAB drivers or moved to them years ago when smaller depots in Andytown etc was bought over by FonaCAB

Problem in recent years is they then bought up the small depots like all the scrap from east Belfast and with it came a lot of scummy drivers with attitude and cars that are not well kept etc.

That boy does look familiar 😂 might have to get myself a new non fenian code name for taxi bookings

They also have huge issues lately with the latest app upgrade it’s crap … and the manual displays is largely unstaffed for the number of cars plus lot of the call handlers don’t give a crap, tell lies or are quite evidently still working from home 😂

But I will stick with them in the hope it gets better and they get rid of some of the scum

Reactions: 6
Derry wans your lord and masters the apprentice Fat men boys have spoken. No stormont.
---
There's another video circulating, Cregagh Estate, knives.
People saying if they’re to be known as a political organisation they need to take away their funding .
---
Old Joes falling for people again

Reactions: 2
I really hope Ben Lowry isn’t watching The View 😬
---
Oh ffs I spoke too soon, he’s a panellist 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone watch the view? Professor Brendan O’Leary was excellent. Great to actually hear an academic, balanced, non political voice talk about unity. He discussed the things you mentioned Grifty, cultural identity and the right to retain a British passport etc.
He rubbished the idea that the south “can’t afford” us. They can. He said the times of poor Ireland, rich UK are over.
He also discussed the NHS and how the South have a similar, better model with Sláintecare. Most people here don’t even know it exists.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be honest I’ve been in Belfast 2 decades and have been a loyal FonACAB customer all that time after a few rough experiences with value cabs

Use them for work and outside of work so regular enough to get a good judge of situation, recognise a lot of the drivers etc

Huge amount of the drivers are friendly and helpful - lot of them are westies either more or less always been FonaCAB drivers or moved to them years ago when smaller depots in Andytown etc was bought over by FonaCAB

Problem in recent years is they then bought up the small depots like all the scrap from east Belfast and with it came a lot of scummy drivers with attitude and cars that are not well kept etc.

That boy does look familiar 😂 might have to get myself a new non fenian code name for taxi bookings

They also have huge issues lately with the latest app upgrade it’s crap … and the manual displays is largely unstaffed for the number of cars plus lot of the call handlers don’t give a crap, tell lies or are quite evidently still working from home 😂

But I will stick with them in the hope it gets better and they get rid of some of the scum
''It will be with you in 2 mins, he is just round the corner''
** sits for another 20mins**
different call handler tells you there isn't a car in your area 😂
Have to agree since they updated that app its been a nightmare. I used to have an account with them and it was handy but they left me stranded at the oddysey ages ago so I started using value.
All the wee taxi firms are away. I used to use dunmurry cabs but they got bought over, they were brilliant though, would have a taxi at the door before you had even got off the phone lol.
---
People saying if they’re to be known as a political organisation they need to take away their funding .
---
Old Joes falling for people again
how is that man president :oops:

Did anyone watch the view? Professor Brendan O’Leary was excellent. Great to actually hear an academic, balanced, non political voice talk about unity. He discussed the things you mentioned Grifty, cultural identity and the right to retain a British passport etc.
He rubbished the idea that the south “can’t afford” us. They can. He said the times of poor Ireland, rich UK are over.
He also discussed the NHS and how the South have a similar, better model with Sláintecare. Most people here don’t even know it exists.
---
I watched, his insight is fascinating. I don't like this win/lose thing or dividing people into categories based on their background, which I think he touched on. Constitutional change requires more than that and unfortunately for big U unionists they won't even let their mind entertain the subject, I find it bizarre and morally repugnant to be honest. You can't work with that mindset its completely closed.

I watched, his insight is fascinating. I don't like this win/lose thing or dividing people into categories based on their background, which I think he touched on. Constitutional change requires more than that and unfortunately for big U unionists they won't even let their mind entertain the subject, I find it bizarre and morally repugnant to be honest. You can't work with that mindset its completely closed.
Lowry once again obsessed with numbers and assuming that Catholic=Nationalist and Protestant=Unionist. Overall he was fairly subdued though, obviously affronted over his performance on the wireless the other day 🤣

Difference between Belfast taxi drivers and Derry wans 😂

---
Wow who’s watching This Morning? They’re talking about PS’s BBC interview, he said he’s suicidal, Alison Hammond is in tears. Poor old Dermot doesn’t know what to do.
Commentator lady, no idea who she is 🙈 saying that what he did was an abuse of power 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s done an interview claiming he “didn’t have sexual relations with that boy “until he was twenty and in his dressing room, no grooming what’s so ever,comparing himself to Caroline Flack and feels suicidal that he’s lost everything …His lying eyes tell a different story though!

Reactions: 5
His PR have managed it all brilliantly.
GB news will come off badly 😂
How does anyone say anything now thats he's said he'll unalive himself?

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why MM hasn’t spoken out yet? He could and should make a fortune for himself and then move on with his life. Is the threat of suicide PS’s way of trying to silence him?

Pips paying for his independent legal advice. Yeah.
Pip says he's protecting him, MM just wants it all to go away. Yeah.

Pip says no injunction. Never was.
Pip says he came out off his own accord, there was no story breaking. Says Wootton lied.
Says MM was at his flat once, no company cars took him from his flat to studio. Says all allegations have been made by former disgruntled ITV colleagues. Basically its all lies according to him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.