Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the readership figures of the newsletter?
Apart from being a big foot, I suspect he's on the spectrum. I suspect that of a lot of folk who are really rigid in their beliefs. Can't use that excuse for Poots, Arlene, Donaldson, Paisley though.
No shade to anyone with ASD.

Reactions: 1

Is this real :oops:
Just came on to share this. Jesus that is bad.
His fb profile etc is pretty open with his kids, wife etc plastered on it. I obviously went for a nosey.
Be interesting to see what Voldemort himself comes out and says about this video. How did it even get out there to be uploaded?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His details are all over twitter. He saves souls when he's not moonlighting for the UVF and pistol whipping passengers. Alleluia.
---
Statement from Brysons firm in 3..2...1...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His details are all over twitter. He saves souls when he's not moonlighting for the UVF and pistol whipping passengers. Alleluia.
Yeah Mavis I've went down a right old rabbit hole on twitter.
Think I'll stick with Value cabs.

• Haha
Crazy isn't it. Whats the story, dealing?
I know this sort of stuff goes on but then you see a video like that and think jesus christ. I live in south Belfast so we are always in and out of taxi's when going for a drink, to think could be getting into a taxi with a balloon like that and him driving round with a gun.

Yeah apparently collects money for The East Belfast UVF they're saying on twitter. mental, the young fella looks petrified :( Hate this kinda shite.

I'm away to the pub for a drink as its gorgeous weather, will avoid the taxi's today šŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this sort of stuff goes on but then you see a video like that and think jesus christ. I live in south Belfast so we are always in and out of taxi's when going for a drink, to think could be getting into a taxi with a balloon like that and him driving round with a gun.

Yeah apparently collects money for The East Belfast UVF they're saying on twitter. mental, the young fella looks petrified :( Hate this kinda shite.

I'm away to the pub for a drink as its gorgeous weather, will avoid the taxi's today šŸ‘€
Are value cabs ok?

This is why I always give a fake name when Iā€™m booking taxis. I may as well have Tiocfaidh Ć”r lĆ” tattooed on my forehead as tell them my actual name šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚
---
Looks like itā€™s real šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are value cabs ok?
no idea but theyre probably all much the same.

Iā€™d mostly use value cabs as seem to be less issues actually getting a taxi with them.
loads of the wee smaller firms all got pretty much bought over by fona I think :oops:

Can see why fona cab might be booked up quite often though if theyā€™ve drivers running around getting on like el chapo

be a story come out about value cabs next and il have to get the metro Everywhere ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
JFC that's why my parents never let me get taxis growing up and I've had it drilled into me to get dropped off away from my door if I'm getting a taxi!

Ben sounded utterly frantic on Nolan. Start prepping for a UI.

no idea but theyre probably all much the same.

Iā€™d mostly use value cabs as seem to be less issues actually getting a taxi with them.
loads of the wee smaller firms all got pretty much bought over by fona I think :oops:

Can see why fona cab might be booked up quite often though if theyā€™ve drivers running around getting on like el chapo

be a story come out about value cabs next and il have to get the metro Everywhere ffs
Brings a whole new meaning to the obligatory ā€œbusy tonight?ā€ small talk we make with taxi drivers šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 6

How did this footage get out there ?!
fonacab hardly put it out there themselves?!

I can't wait for Jamies statement.
It was role play for the church youth group designed to teach young unionists the perils of drugs and to deter them from dealing. The weapon if that's what people believe it to be was actually a phone charger.
Ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brings a whole new meaning to the obligatory ā€œbusy tonight?ā€ small talk we make with taxi drivers šŸ§
There will be no more of that small talk Nora as after Iā€™ve a few drinks I talk pure shite to taxi drivers. I think we are best mates and tell them my whole life story, thatā€™ll be that knocked on the head as Iā€™m bound to be annoying. Will be on my best behaviour now that I know theyā€™re armed šŸ¤“

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.