Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to Nicola Tallant’s Crime World podcast about DCI John Caldwell - quite interesting!

Reactions: 1
How did this footage get out there ?!
fonacab hardly put it out there themselves?!
I’d love to know too. Read a few diff things. someone on Twitter mentioned the drivers themselves don't control the cameras, the cab company does. only they can turn them on and off, and they get a live feed of the footage streamed to a control room.
also read fona could be a front organisation and they decided to drop this specific guy in it for some reason.
Fona have said they were aware of the video last night and sacked the guy this morning so it’s got leaked somehow..
Rumour mill has loads going around.

Reactions: 4
ROI have billions in surplus cash, by 2026 their projected surplus is 20billion. In comparison we’re going to London begging for the basics. Paisley said last night the only reason we’re not paying water charges is because our water treatment plants are substandard and it’ll take over £1billion to get them up to the standard of the rest of the UK. I’m taking that to mean that our drinking water isn’t safe. Then as an extension of that we have an NHS that’s beyond repair IMO.
I used to think I’d vote with my heart in a border poll but now my heart and head align. This place doesn’t work and I can’t think of a single reason why I’d vote to remain anymore.
They have so much surplus cash but a massive housing crisis?
I know we have issues here too but it seems like their government are fuckers too!

I think we need to learn from the brexit thing and there would need to be actual plans for how it would work. For example, if it happened, would there still be the option of having both British/Irish passports? (I was actually thinking of getting an Irish passport for my partner as he has health conditions so it would be handy to have for that purpose for the EU protection etc)
But likewise, if someone still feels a british identity or whatever within a hypothetical unites Ireland would that be respected? (And I’m not talking about scumbags singing the Michaela song or banging on doors to intimidate people, just people who feel British etc)

Are there not 300 thousand British citizens living in ROI already? Don't hear many complaints.
Yes, Brexit is the example. I presume that's why people/politicians want to discuss what it would look like.
Don't worry all the big talkers agree that its hypothetical too and won't ever happen. Just listen to Ben.

According to a voice note- Apparently the guy in question owed a lot of money to the taxi man’s mates and was out partying and just happened to get picked up by that taxi man who recognised him. Wild!

• Wow
According to a voice note- Apparently the guy in question owed a lot of money to the taxi man’s mates and was out partying and just happened to get picked up by that taxi man who recognised him. Wild!
He’s just casually driving around with a gun then? 😳 Jesus Christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s just casually driving around with a gun then? 😳 Jesus Christ!
Mental. I wonder how many near misses I’ve had after being picked up at 1am, singing abba and referring to them all as “mr taxi man”? :oops:
---
I’ve heard this too gritty. Wee guy looks petrified and rightly so but if he’s been on a mad one it’s not going to help that head of his when he’s got in the taxi. Paranoia overload. I remember them mad mornings when I was walking home after a 2 days bender. Jaysus, last thing ya need lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Mental. I wonder how many near misses I’ve had after being picked up at 1am, singing abba and referring to them all as “mr taxi man”? :oops:
I’m guilty of that too 😂 They are all “Mr Taxi man” and I’m the biggest mouth out 🤣 Thankfully none of them have ever felt the need to pistol whip me into shutting up though 🙏🏻

(I’m joking but it’s not funny. That young fella is terrified and I was sick to my stomach watching it and thinking how I’d feel if that was my child in that car)

• Heart
most of the time I get a taxi it's via a smaller company and it almost always ends up being one of my neighbours!

They have so much surplus cash but a massive housing crisis?
I know we have issues here too but it seems like their government are fuckers too!

I think we need to learn from the brexit thing and there would need to be actual plans for how it would work. For example, if it happened, would there still be the option of having both British/Irish passports? (I was actually thinking of getting an Irish passport for my partner as he has health conditions so it would be handy to have for that purpose for the EU protection etc)
But likewise, if someone still feels a british identity or whatever within a hypothetical unites Ireland would that be respected? (And I’m not talking about scumbags singing the Michaela song or banging on doors to intimidate people, just people who feel British etc)
Well they do have a lot of surplus cash whereas this place is skint, just stating the facts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not suggesting that ROI is some eutopia, no country is without issues but at least they have the means to fix their problems. In 22/23 the UK government borrowed £137billion.
As for identity, yes identity and culture would have to be respected, probably protected by law in some way I’d imagine. Dual nationality/identity is protected in the GFA, that wouldn’t change in a UI.

Mary Lou agrees with you, she says the plans need to be made. She’s always citing Brexit and saying a UI needs to be planned meticulously. Can’t find the rest of this interview but she schooled poor Susanna Reid 😂

• Haha
Nah, I know the guy was on a come down or something, but in that situation you'd grab the steering wheel. Pull it left and right and dig the claws into his neck and eyes. Maybe the wee lad has no siblings 🤷‍♀️
I don't want to ever be in this situation because everyone would be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah, I know the guy was on a come down or something, but in that situation you'd grab the steering wheel. Pull it left and right and dig the claws into his neck and eyes. Maybe the wee lad has no siblings 🤷‍♀️
Plot twist, it was a bubble gun 😂

• Haha
I’m guilty of that too 😂 They are all “Mr Taxi man” and I’m the biggest mouth out 🤣 Thankfully none of them have ever felt the need to pistol whip me into shutting up though 🙏🏻

(I’m joking but it’s not funny. That young fella is terrified and I was sick to my stomach watching it and thinking how I’d feel if that was my child in that car)
Haha I’m the same 😂
But totally agree, I’m just joking around too and trying to make a bit of light humour out of it all, if you can’t laugh about it and all that.. but it is horrible to watch and I do feel for the young lad. Doesn’t matter what he’s mixed up in, he’s young and has complete fear in his face. I hope he’s alright x
---
Mavis you’ve been watching too many action flicks, if I was on a comedown I’d prob burst into tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wee lads probably woke up 6 hours later and thought it was a bad trip. His jaw might have hurt but that's probably situation normal.

• Haha
Eh that doesn’t explain why he has a freaking gun
🫨🫨🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.