Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just switched on Nolan and there's an absolute cat fight between a woman from here and an English lady. English lady says she doesn't want us :cry: and she said Ireland don't want us either 😢.
Then the woman from here said she was going to burn her on the bonfire 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just switched on Nolan and there's an absolute cat fight between a woman from here and an English lady. English lady says she doesn't want us :cry: and she said Ireland don't want us either 😢.
Then the woman from here said she was going to burn her on the bonfire 😭
Back to business as usual then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Caller just called him a muppet
---
Imma have to listen back to this.
---
Wow!
---
Pigeon English = ulster Scots. Oh no! 🙈
---
duck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jim McDonald is outraged so he is.
Clearly Nolans new tactic is allowing unionism to be attacked. That'll really help the victim mentality.

Reactions: 2
What is there to say about this place? All anyone cares about it flags 😂
Cries.

Hopefully everything will be ok and Jamie will get off her back for a while.

Reactions: 4
Has everyone seen the video doing the rounds of him partying with the team on “Sunday night”? It’s the exact same video that was going around last year and you can clearly see one of the players who’s now nearly completely bald with a full head of hair so his hair must’ve grown back straight after the match 😂
People saying he was there disguised as a substitute 😂 cameras absolutely everywhere and 30k+ people and nobody seen him? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gallagher had reporters and photographers outside his house all weekend. No way was he anywhere near it.

• Haha
So they lied about the email? Or 🤷‍♀️
Gallagher allegedly was there all weekend, was just kept out of the spotlight.
---
Dunno
I don’t believe they didn’t get the email…but at same time I don’t believe her father wouldn’t have followed it up with a phonecall / or chat etc
Something so serious & they just sent an email & forget it?

Has everyone seen the video doing the rounds of him partying with the team on “Sunday night”? It’s the exact same video that was going around last year and you can clearly see one of the players who’s now nearly completely bald with a full head of hair so his hair must’ve grown back straight after the match 😂
People saying he was there disguised as a substitute 😂 cameras absolutely everywhere and 30k+ people and nobody seen him? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gallagher had reporters and photographers outside his house all weekend. No way was he anywhere near it.
I haven't seen the video but a group chat my husband is in shared it, interesting that its fake news. I kinda feel everyone should retreat now and let both of them acclimatise, it helps neither when their lives are surrounded by gossip.

I haven't seen the video but a group chat my husband is in shared it, interesting that its fake news. I kinda feel everyone should retreat now and let both of them acclimatise, it helps neither when their lives are surrounded by gossip.
Totally agree Mavis. Definitely fake news and an old video from ages ago. The place that hosted the after party posted pics on their social media. They’re all in team gear while everyone is dressed differently in the video and it’s clearly a completely different place 😂

I see various news outlets have been removing that video from their comment sections. People adding arms and legs to the story and making up blatant lies is so unhelpful. All it does is drown out Nicola’s voice and give the doubters more reasons to discredit her.

Attachments

Derry GAA have questions to answer and people should keep probing until they get the answers. Sweeping it under the carpet is not the way forward. Anyone that witnessed abuse needs to come forward and make statements to the relevant authorities. Abusers need to stand up and take responsibility for their actions. Rory Gallagher can hide away all he likes, the truth is coming out and everyone can see him for what he is! I for one believe every word of what Nicola said.

• Heart
I don't doubt a thing she says.
I don't think anything else will come out, people know her story, he made the decision to step back, what else is there? There are also kids involved, their parents aren't celebrities, they should have some anonymity. Media wouldn't have named him if Nicolas post hadn't gone viral, I don't think so anyway....... the reason for that would have been the kids.

Derry GAA have questions to answer and people should keep probing until they get the answers. Sweeping it under the carpet is not the way forward. Anyone that witnessed abuse needs to come forward and make statements to the relevant authorities. Abusers need to stand up and take responsibility for their actions. Rory Gallagher can hide away all he likes, the truth is coming out and everyone can see him for what he is! I for one believe every word of what Nicola said.
So do I but I still don’t know what an amateur sporting organisation like the GAA could do that the police or PPS couldn’t or what questions people want them to answer? We’re talking about a master manipulator here who whether we like it or not was “cleared” in the eyes of the law. I feel like people want blood from somewhere and it doesn’t actually matter if it’s the person responsible or not as long as someone pays. That’s wrong in my opinion, the buck stops with the abuser and going after the GAA or Derry or Fermanagh and people spreading fake news takes the heat off Gallagher. The press aren’t helping, I get why Nicola spoke to them but they just want a story, they don’t care how knocking on Gallagher’s door will affect the children.

This is not exclusively a GAA problem. George Best by his own admission was an abusive and violent husband and what did we do? Hail him as a hero and name an airport after him 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ryan Giggs or should I say Ryan Giggs OBE was the manager of the Welsh National team when he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend in 2020 but he didn’t stand down until he went on trial in 2022.

• Heart
So do I but I still don’t know what an amateur sporting organisation like the GAA could do that the police or PPS couldn’t or what questions people want them to answer? We’re talking about a master manipulator here who whether we like it or not was “cleared” in the eyes of the law. I feel like people want blood from somewhere and it doesn’t actually matter if it’s the person responsible or not as long as someone pays. That’s wrong in my opinion, the buck stops with the abuser and going after the GAA or Derry or Fermanagh and people spreading fake news takes the heat off Gallagher. The press aren’t helping, I get why Nicola spoke to them but they just want a story, they don’t care how knocking on Gallagher’s door will affect the children.

This is not exclusively a GAA problem. George Best by his own admission was an abusive and violent husband and what did we do? Hail him as a hero and name an airport after him 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ryan Giggs or should I say Ryan Giggs OBE was the manager of the Welsh National team when he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend in 2020 but he didn’t stand down until he went on trial in 2022.
All true, I agree that the family should not be hounded by the press at their homes. However this individual has been given jobs by the GAA, was he police checked/Garda vetted?
If he was provided with character references by those in GAA and they were aware of abuse they must take responsibility.

Reactions: 1
They'll be yesterday's chip paper soon. I believe Nicola but she timed that post to cause maximum disruption, come on like. It didn't just have an impact on him, no doubt its distressed her children too. Should victims of abuse be silent, no.
I'd speak up for every person who has experienced abuse but I also care about the rights of children.
When the flurry and the emotion has died down you get a clearer picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.