Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brooke confirmed she hasn’t cooked for 5 years & that Justin doesn’t know how to cook. Please don’t tell me Disco and Charm have only ever lived on microwave meals and take outs. So unhealthy 😢
Probably explains why Sockie had a strong interest / obsession with cooking for a while, I'd wanna learn to cook too if my mum and never bothered to teach me or feed me real food!

Reactions: 9
Yeah as others have said, she's 12 and a half which is the average age that girls start their period. Most girls nowadays start around 10-14.
I think it maybe seems surprising because she started at the normal age whereas her sisters started very late.
Yeah as I said in my other post, I’m only surprised given her family history! Also, in the most recent vlog they were measuring Naz and said she’s taller than Sockie was at 14. So again she’s clearly growing pretty ‘normally’ compared to her siblings. Am glad for her!

I cannot believe Brooke hasn’t cooked in 5 years. Those poor kids. I know they probably eat ‘healthier’ and more expensive microwave meals but even still, they are not good for growing kids to eat every single day. The fact that Disco and Charm have never eaten a home cooked meal is actually so sad.

Reactions: 5
until about 1.5- 2 years ago brooke was super strict and super controling about their diet.
it often seemed that the kids didnt eat enough and were often hungry.this was often talked about on this forum.
this almost certainly contributed to the older siblings delayed growth and delayed puberty(there other reasons as well,especially with sabre).
naz got to eat enough just before the normal age of puberty and this probably contributed to her normal growth and puberty.

Reactions: 10
I just noticed with the past two vlogs that Sockie is going through a growth spurt. She’s towering over Sabre and widening out a bit. Her physique is starting to resemble her mother’s.

Reactions: 9
I stopped watching the Norris nuts a while back and started reading and writing on this forum a year ago, but have since stopped. I’ve decided it’s my turn to share my opinions after watching a few recent videos. I think it’s important that we recognize that the kids seem not at all interested in any of the challenges that they do and haven’t been for a while now. Every video is the exact same copy and paste. Intro, very obviously fake excitement, activity, and the same “what a legend is” or ”what the legends mean to us” speech. You can obviously tell that they are growing up. I don’t think it seems right that a person at the age to drink still has to do a challenge to have a single chocolate or spend money. Take for example “GOOD OR BAD Guessing FAMILY CHALLENGE” within the first three minutes you can see Sabre has no interest in what they are winning or playing. She very clearly over exaggerates all of her actions just now finishing the video she rarely talks and does not care about the outcome. I can tell that this channel is becoming more and more just Brooke’s channel. a few videos have a very scripted and fake intro sharing the family story and the traits of all of her kids as well as explaining why they are doing what they do. Anyone can see why they are doing this, to appeal to a larger audience a newer audience. Last years Christmas video got 1.7 million views compared to two years earlier where they got 2.4 million. I know There is a large time difference but if you even see how low the view counts are getting compared to how they used to be it’s nearly HALF. I can’t help but feel that the parents are dragging the bondi move in the kids faces it has been months since they announced it and though it seems more serious than other Supposed moves, of which they promised but then swiftly changed their opinion, I can’t help but feel like this is another grab for views.

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching the Norris nuts a while back and started reading and writing on this forum a year ago, but have since stopped. I’ve decided it’s my turn to share my opinions after watching a few recent videos. I think it’s important that we recognize that the kids seem not at all interested in any of the challenges that they do and haven’t been for a while now. Every video is the exact same copy and paste. Intro, very obviously fake excitement, activity, and the same “what a legend is” or ”what the legends mean to us” speech. You can obviously tell that they are growing up. I don’t think it seems right that a person at the age to drink still has to do a challenge to have a single chocolate or spend money. Take for example “GOOD OR BAD Guessing FAMILY CHALLENGE” within the first three minutes you can see Sabre has no interest in what they are winning or playing. She very clearly over exaggerates all of her actions just now finishing the video she rarely talks and does not care about the outcome. I can tell that this channel is becoming more and more just Brooke’s channel. a few videos have a very scripted and fake intro sharing the family story and the traits of all of her kids as well as explaining why they are doing what they do. Anyone can see why they are doing this, to appeal to a larger audience a newer audience. Last years Christmas video got 1.7 million views compared to two years earlier where they got 2.4 million. I know There is a large time difference but if you even see how low the view counts are getting compared to how they used to be it’s nearly HALF. I can’t help but feel that the parents are dragging the bondi move in the kids faces it has been months since they announced it and though it seems more serious than other Supposed moves, of which they promised but then swiftly changed their opinion, I can’t help but feel like this is another grab for views.
I agree with everything you said. I watched their latest vlog when Sabre won the immunity which had a time limit you could tell that she didn’t really care about taking a long time she wasn’t rushing. Sockie doesn’t seem interested doing YouTube either only Biggy and Naz seem like they enjoy doing YouTube. Yes now in their videos, they drag the intro sooo long with Brooke always talking to the legends and showing clothes then the challenge starts but we only we see it for 5 minutes. The quality is not good as it used to be either like the videos are always seem unfinished and didn’t finish their challenges

All the kids need speech therapy.
They are just Australian and have a twang tk their accent I don’t think they need speech therapy, however it may also come across like that because they lack education and are probably behind in the English and language skills.

Reactions: 3
They are just Australian and have a twang tk their accent I don’t think they need speech therapy, however it may also come across like that because they lack education and are probably behind in the English and language skills.
🤣 I’m Australian and we can sound pretty simple but the way they sound out words is very particular to them. Naz sounds fine but the older three definitely could have used some earlier intervention to help with their speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣 I’m Australian and we can sound pretty simple but the way they sound out words is very particular to them. Naz sounds fine but the older three definitely could have used some earlier intervention to help with their speech.
I think it was mentioned in their oldest videos that Sabre and Sockie had a lisp and they had speech therapy. Charm sounds fine as well she sounds clearer than Disco so I hope he’s got some speech interventions

• Heart
in a recent short about forgetting justins birthday sockie mentions winning a dog competition at her club.
maybe for the first time. we cant be sure because she may have participated in other competitions we havent been told about.
although sockie now seems to be very interested in tracking and camping she hasnt lost interest in dog training and competitions,
and she and winky are getting better and better.

i think sockie can’t do her own hair because she’s never had to. brooke and justin have never worked or been away for long enough for them to do really anything on their own.

Gosh poor Sockie. The parents knew that she has a fear of flying and is possibly autistic but didn’t tell her till the last minute I thought it was very stupid of them and what was worse was they were just sniggering about it while she was freaking out. What annoyed me even more was when they compared her to Sabre saying she was a trooper in the hiking challenge, rubbish ! She was moaning the whole and ruined something Sockie loves doing and also had they forgotten that Sockie already flew overseas to Singapore for Sabre without a single complain ?

Reactions: 8
Gosh poor Sockie. The parents knew that she has a fear of flying and is possibly autistic but didn’t tell her till the last minute I thought it was very stupid of them and what was worse was they were just sniggering about it while she was freaking out. What annoyed me even more was when they compared her to Sabre saying she was a trooper in the hiking challenge, rubbish ! She was moaning the whole and ruined something Sockie loves doing and also had they forgotten that Sockie already flew overseas to Singapore for Sabre without a single complain ?
Brooke and Justin are awful parents. I used to think it was just Brooke and Justin went along with it all but now i've changed my mind. He's been pretty obnoxious lately and is just as big of a problem for those kids. They are so selfish and greedy and the poor kids are their means of spending money endlessly. Poor Sockie, she just has to go with it and has 0 say. I swear I heard something in the video about if you don't do what they say, you won't have a bed to sleep in or something like that. I wish those kids would rebel.

Brooke and Justin are awful parents. I used to think it was just Brooke and Justin went along with it all but now i've changed my mind. He's been pretty obnoxious lately and is just as big of a problem for those kids. They are so selfish and greedy and the poor kids are their means of spending money endlessly. Poor Sockie, she just has to go with it and has 0 say. I swear I heard something in the video about if you don't do what they say, you won't have a bed to sleep in or something like that. I wish those kids would rebel.
Justin is Brooke’s dog and just goes along with it but he is not innocent at all he is full grown up adult he could just say no and think about his kids. Also I feel like see more of them than the kids they might as well call their YouTube channel the Brooke and Justin show instead of the Norris nuts

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I only watched some of the video but I can completely understand Sockie’s feelings, they should have at least told her in advance. The whole surprising last minute with a holiday thing sounds like a nightmare to me, I’m sure some people would love it but Some of us just need time to prepare physically and mentally. I’ve noticed they’ve done this to sockie before (not telling her what’s happening untill the very last minute) like when she was getting injections, it just seems to make her panic, I wouldn’t be shocked if they do it to get more drama for the vlogs

Reactions: 6
I only watched some of the video but I can completely understand Sockie’s feelings, they should have at least told her in advance. The whole surprising last minute with a holiday thing sounds like a nightmare to me, I’m sure some people would love it but Some of us just need time to prepare physically and mentally. I’ve noticed they’ve done this to sockie before (not telling her what’s happening untill the very last minute) like when she was getting injections, it just seems to make her panic, I wouldn’t be shocked if they do it to get more drama for the vlogs
With the number of times they’ve sprung something on her like this, she must be so on edge all the time wondering what’s coming next. They all must be. Anxiety must be through the roof 24/7 😞

Not Brooke doing a cooking video with her 'famous spaghetti' that's apparently better than any restaurants, right after being called out for not cooking.. The fake enjoyment on the kids faces as they were eating it 😐
Why couldn't she just cook her children a meal to show she loves them and wants to put in a bit of effort for them rather than giving them their first home cooked meal in 5yrs purely to make herself look good to strangers on the internet?

Reactions: 8
Not Brooke doing a cooking video with her 'famous spaghetti' that's apparently better than any restaurants, right after being called out for not cooking.. The fake enjoyment on the kids faces as they were eating it 😐
Why couldn't she just cook her children a meal to show she loves them and wants to put in a bit of effort for them rather than giving them their first home cooked meal in 5yrs purely to make herself look good to strangers on the internet?
I'm honestly shocked she would admit online that she hadn't cooked in 5 years! And all the legends in the comments were saying that Brooke is such a good mum because she cooked one meal after feeding them junk food and microwave meals for over 5 years... it doesn't look like they're even bothering to hide the obvious signs of neglect and laziness from the parents anymore, but luckily for them they will never be called out on this since the nn fanbase is made up of oblivious children who will support them no matter what :rolleyes: