Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sabre shouting “you’re not even a male, you’re a bloody boy” to Biggy in the recent video made me laugh. Biggy needs to be told he’s not the big alpha male he thinks he is, it really bothers me with how he thinks he has some sort of power he doesn’t (with the whole controlling what his sisters wear/do, thinking he deserves his own room over sabre etc etc). I know it’s not his fault and his parents have contributed to making him feel this way, but they need to stop it before he gets older.

Sockie shouting move out at sabre is just so sad, I’m sure Sabre would love to move out of her parents had actually taught her life skills and prepared her for the world and if they hadn’t spent all her money on other things.

These conversations do not need to be posted on YouTube. Even the “legends” are getting sick of it in the comments.

Reactions: 17

PoppyJ322

It’s terrible how the parents reacted to Sabre being so open and honest about how she feels about getting her own room, she is absolutely right, and most teenagers wouldn’t be this honest with their parents, she was trying to keep it light and polite but you could see the frustration build in her, the parents are trying to tease the kids on purpose, them saying they think Biggy should have his own room right after Sabre was so clear on her needs, causing him to turn around and laugh at Sabre (like any brother would) is just provoking Sabre on purpose. Don’t even get me started on Justin saying “we already treat you like adults” yes Justin, when you leave them to baby sit, clean after you, produce and edit the content you cash in on, feed themselves, but you don’t treat Sabre like an adult where she needs it, or should I say, where it doesn’t benefit the parents.
The truth is, they don’t want the children to grow up and move on, that would collapse the channel, so they string them along with “dream holidays” “dream houses” in hopes they will all stay invested but it’s all lies, I notice that Brooke always appears in Sabre’s vlogs with new gifts, perhaps hoping to keep her close enough to not want to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I noticed sabres handwriting in a recent video but forgot to post about it. I know it’s been mentioned before in an old thread but I can’t believe an almost 18 year old girls handwriting looks like this. I’ve obviously seen worse handwriting before but it’s not neat and is quite hard to read. Looks like what my writing looked like at the end of timed exams in school lol.

Feel like it shows the kids aren’t used to writing often. I assume any schooling (if they even do any) is done on computers etc.

Attachments

• Wow

Tanny2034

So Brooke and Justin are talking about how houses with enough bedrooms for the 4 oldest kids is too expensive. In the past few months though Brooke has thrown $100,000 on a dog they had for 5 minutes and a number of hotel and resort stays. In the latest video they are staying multiple days at the Hayman Residence. That goes for over $10,000 a night. She is just reckless with money but can't provide reasonable living conditions for her teenage kids. She makes me so sick.

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned/discussed but does anyone else find it really weird how these kids constantly say “our paying are paying for it” or “our parents money” these kids are so brain washed that they think all the money belongs to their parents and don’t see to realise at all the kids all own that money just as much if not even more than the parents do. The kids have been exploited for years , provide most of the content and do the editing but they don’t seem to realise at all how much money they have made and seem to believe their parents are the ones to thank for providing them with things like Biggy repeatedly keeps saying “ you’re 18 but mum and dad have bought you your own apartment , you didn’t pay for it mum and dad did” …..what? firstly Sabre has been exploited for years she’s earned that apartment she’s paid for it herself along with her siblings they’ve all financially provided for themselves from being exploited but not even Sabre at 18 seems to realise that.

What annoys me is how Brooke and Justin never correct the kids either. They never would be honest and say “We can’t take credit for buying her an apartment cause this is a family channel and so all of you have earned this money it belongs to you so no we as your parents didn’t work hard to buy Sabre an apartment , we don’t just own the money cause we exploit all you kids for years on our multiple channels to make lots of money”. Yes Brooke and Justin do feature in videos but we all know those kids are what get the views. I might be the only who’s caught on to this but I feel like others must of noticed this too??

Amanda87

In their new video, Sockie makes it very clear she didn’t want to go to the Arias, so I am glad they respected her decision to not go.
I found it a bit weird that Brooke made them buy wedding dresses for a challenge, then destroy the dresses, must be nice to have money to just throw away like that lol,all up the outfits were over a thousand dollars

Reactions: 13
Brooke and Justin don’t make sense. They find it strange to see their 17 year old daughter take “sketchy” photos, but don’t mind to show them to millions of people…

AppleLily

The fact that Sabre even has to argue about getting her own room is wrong. I get it, finding a new house that fits their whole family is gonna take a while. But if Brooke and Justin were more honest about their housing situation and didn't drag it out for content, or offered a temporary solution for Sabre then it wouldn't be such a problem. They literally own three houses in the same block and quite frankly I struggle to believe that 'there isn't enough room' for her.

PoppyJ322

It’s really annoying me now how little Justin and Brooke help Naz with her guinea pigs, the amount those kids help around the house, baby sit for them ect and Justin wouldn’t even help their supposedly allergic daughter get the other pig from the garden. Naz is really trying to be responsible over her guinea pigs, and I am all for encouraging children to take responsibility over their pets, but this is getting ridiculous, he seems to be quite regularly at the vets, and Naz should not be dealing with vets and medication without support/supervision, administering medication to an animal is a very serious thing, done incorrectly the animal could become sicker or die, watching this little girl trying her best to care for her pets alone because, and I quote “no one wanted to help me” whilst looking after her baby sister, WHO IS PLAYING WITH THE MEDICATION! ugh it just makes my blood boil, lazy irresponsible parenting, the very least they could do for Naz is help out, but they certainly should not have Charm playing with medication, god forbid she ingested it! I hope Baz will be ok, but if he passes away, the parents should look at themselves, Naz is just a little girl, no matter how independent she may seem.

yuza

Chatty Member
I have high hopes for Naz. Even though she is the youngest of the main 4 Norris Nuts, she’s definitely the most mature and most clued up. She also comes across and the most “normal” (I hate that word) but if you compared all of the Norris Nuts to “normal” people their ages, Naz is the only one who would match with them.
I wish Brooke and Justin would let her be who she wants to be, it’s not “sketchy”, she’s exploring who she is which is normal, but sadly Brooke and Justin don’t see that as they think the other’s stunted mental growth is normal instead. Poor Naz.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

dumblewh0re94

I never ever comment but after watching their latest video I just couldn’t keep it in. I am so so mad seeing Sabre fight for her own room. She is a young woman who needs that privacy. If you can’t do that for your children, why have so bloody many?? Prioritise the ones you already have🤬🤬

Ashlee1904

it seems that sockie now takes very very long walks.
and that she takes winky with her.
in naz last vlog we saw how hard it is for him . he didnt want to come with naz and sockie to the coffee shop because he was very tired.
Sockie is clearly taking winky for LONG walks because she’s 16 and wants to escape her house where she doesn’t fit in. She is SO different to Brooke, Justin and the other NN which I absolutely love for her! Yes winky struggles, however they shouldn’t stop sockie for going for long walks if thats what helps her regulate her emotions/gets a break from her chaotic household

yuza

Chatty Member
Naz seems to be a little trouble maker, which I usually wouldn’t be agreeing with, but I absolutely love the fact she’s going to make the next few years difficult for Brooke and Justin. She seems very strong willed, as long as she stays safe, good on her.

Reactions: 11

PoppyJ322

Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about Brooke and Justin yet again using something like Cancer to stir up anxiety and suspense during their vlog, they used to do “she has cancer” Vlogs when the kids were younger and I always thought it was inappropriate for a kids channel considering how traumatic cancer can be for families. I understand that Brooke was anxious and as I women I do sympathise, however, the way they dramatised it, trying to suggest with their edits that something bad was happening, setting up their camera in a hospital where women are getting real cancer diagnosis, getting the best shots to make them look solitary, sorry but cancer is not a form of entertainment! If they really must include it in the video, they should say that she is getting checked, then immediately say she is fine to offer relief to their young viewers! I could imagine that the kids watching their channel would really feel upset by that.
Sockie was also missing from the most recent vlog, I assume she was left at home with the babies and Winky, which she likely offered to do, but that doesn’t make it fair, she is just trying to please her parents, and it should be the parents responsibility to make sure she doesn’t feel she has to do that.

Amanda87

I can’t believe Naz had to ring the vets herself about the Guinea pig, she’s a child And shouldn’t have to do that, I understand giving her responsibilty, but that’s when parenrs need to step in, I’m surprised the vets even spoke to her and didn’t ask for a parent. and child should not be handling medication to give to an animal, a simple mistake could cause massive problems.
my daughter is a year younger than Naz, and we have pets, and occasionally she will help feed and give water to them, but their healthcare and important stuff, is an adults job

Tanny2034

Those poor kids. Their disgusting parents enjoy parading their disappointment all over the internet week after week. I'm sure to make up for it they will just jet them off to a 5 star resort wasting more of the kids money. Just a sad endless cycle. These kids deserve better.

Absoluteyikes

I would be so embarrassed if my children were paying my bills. The parents don’t even have proper jobs lol. Literally the families entire livlihood is on the backs of those kids…

yuza

Chatty Member
I just watched the latest vlogs. Sabre acts like a spoilt 13 year old. She should just move out. I'm sure she could just a normal job, move into a share home. Like we all did that age. She could do night school or part time uni. She doesn't have the looks to make it as a you tuber or influencer. She should work on her own talents. Go into sports management or something else that actually makes her money. She isn't going to make a living selling art at the markets.
It’s actually very difficult and not that normal these days to move out at 18. Plus, Sabre has been held back a lot by Brooke & Justin, I wouldn’t trust her to live alone. She isn’t spoilt, she’s standing up for what she has EARNED and deserved after making her parents heaps of money her whole teenage years. Brooke & Justin are the evil here, not Sabre. They treat her so poorly, her own room in a house bought with HER money is the least she deserves.

Reactions: 10

AppleLily

I feel kind of icky about the way Brooke was speaking about Sockie at the beginning of the latest video.

The fact that she kept alluding to Sockie's 'thing' just opens up this entire basis for discussion and speculation by the public on what is really going on. She could have left it at 'Sockies has been having a hard time recently' and it would have been fine. But now the whole world knows that Sockie has something, and people are just going to assume and spread rumours until it's addressed - what if Sockie never feels ready to tell everybody? Her choice, and I would respect it either way, but the alternative is rumours on the internet, and unless she does say something, those rumours are never going to go away. I mentioned this on Reddit too, but it's unusual for anybody in this family to keep their medical information as private as Sockie has these past few months so it's very likely she doesn't want this out there just yet - so why mention it Brooke?

• Heart
Omg why can they not just be adults, find a house for their children and do it all behind the scenes and then tell the kids when it’s gone through. They keep making them excited because they found their ‘dream house’ (for the 50th time) and then letting then down because they didn’t buy it. It’s just so mean and it’s really not fair on Sabre because they know she wants it so badly. I don’t understand what parent would want to excite their child and then let them down constantly.

It’s not good content and I don’t understand how they’re still milking it.