Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabres paintings have deffo gotten better and are much better than I could do. But her handwriting is really bad for a girl her age. I know the kids handwriting has been discussed before but i noticed it really lets down this painting. Surely she could take a bit longer to neaten it up?
ikr! she does these great artworks and then she signs her name all huge and messy down the bottom 😭😭 i feel like she should have a signature like her initials or something so it can be smaller in the corner of the painting. i am glad that they finally bought her some proper supplies as well!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes!! It's bugging me! Buy then some professional lessons, leave them the heck alone and if and when they pass their P's, buy them a regular little starter car, not a big massive top of the line ridiculous range rover style or whatever and let them drive quietly without a camera in their face and 700 of their screaming siblings and narcisstic mother putting them down constantly
I actually think Justin would be a good driving instructor for the kids it seems like he doesn’t encourage the camera considering sabre has many hours which obviously weren’t all filmed and for sockies first time driving she did a pretty good job.
Brooke on the other hand is too much her personality would make me not want to drive with her in the car either. She not only puts down their driving but probably over reacts and makes them even more nervous, hopefully they get some lessons for sickie because she seems to be responsible and would be a safe driver.

I also think the car they have to learn in is actually really good it’s not too big or small and it’s reliable l, it’s a Mazda cx5 which is a mid size suv and I personally would love to of had that as my first car. I regret buying a little car for my first car because now almost 10 years later I’m still driving around in a little hatch back and wanting to upgrade but it’s too expensive.

• Heart
I actually think Justin would be a good driving instructor for the kids it seems like he doesn’t encourage the camera considering sabre has many hours which obviously weren’t all filmed and for sockies first time driving she did a pretty good job.
Brooke on the other hand is too much her personality would make me not want to drive with her in the car either. She not only puts down their driving but probably over reacts and makes them even more nervous, hopefully they get some lessons for sickie because she seems to be responsible and would be a safe driver.

I also think the car they have to learn in is actually really good it’s not too big or small and it’s reliable l, it’s a Mazda cx5 which is a mid size suv and I personally would love to of had that as my first car. I regret buying a little car for my first car because now almost 10 years later I’m still driving around in a little hatch back and wanting to upgrade but it’s too expensive.
this! if one if the girls and justin went on some quiet back roads to get some confidence behind the wheel, i think they would be great! and you already know they are going to film the entire thing when they get their p’s, which is so so stressful to even begin with!

i have a question. I hope it doesn't come across as condescending towards Sabre's talents. But I am from a place where art is encouraged from a young age and by late teens most can draw/paint/sketch extremely well because the curriculum required art until 17 in my country and is non optional so whether they like or not, kids have to grind at art for board exams. I just wanted to ask is Sabre's art good for her age (enough for people to buy as she keeps telling us is her dream at Bondi beach)?
I am very very impressed by Naz's level for her age. with proper guidance, she has the capability to go huge. Hopefully Sabre too.

edit: I ask this because tourists may buy easily from a child who is selling their artwork even if it isn't good to protect their feelings but would judge harsher for an older kid.

Reactions: 2
i have a question. I hope it doesn't come across as condescending towards Sabre's talents. But I am from a place where art is encouraged from a young age and by late teens most can draw/paint/sketch extremely well because the curriculum required art until 17 in my country and is non optional so whether they like or not, kids have to grind at art for board exams. I just wanted to ask is Sabre's art good for her age (enough for people to buy as she keeps telling us is her dream at Bondi beach)?
I am very very impressed by Naz's level for her age. with proper guidance, she has the capability to go huge. Hopefully Sabre too.

edit: I ask this because tourists may buy easily from a child who is selling their artwork even if it isn't good to protect their feelings but would judge harsher for an older kid.
Most schools in aus don’t force us to do art I personally stopped at about 14/15 years old because I genuinely suck it haha, sabres art is okay but if she had been nurtured in a proper school with art class she would probably be better for her age. Naz has always been very creative and always been pretty good at drawing and designing things so art class has helped her more

Reactions: 3

at my school (i live in nsw like them) art was compulsory until year 8 (13 years old) but then you could choose to continue with it right until the end of high school and sit it for your final exams. i feel like having that opportunity would of done her the world of good because she would of be able to learn so much, techniques and such, and also have access to a lot of really good quality materials!

Just watching sabres “moved out” NNDS vlog and it’s good to see she’s fully moved into Fliz’s house with her own bedroom and bathroom. She also is back driving again which is great. I’m glad she’s getting more freedom and getting to see what adult life is like.

On the topic of her art, she shows a painting of bondi beach in this vlog and I think it looks really good. Good enough to sell- I’m not too sure. But she definitely does paint well!

Also I’ve noticed in this video and in other recent videos that every time sabre gets complimented she replies “aw that’s nice”. Is that an Aussie thing? In the UK it’s more usual to say “thank you”/ “that’s so kind, thank you”/ “that’s so nice, thank you” etc etc. but maybe it’s an Aussie thing and that’s why it sounds weird to me?

• Heart
I must say Sabre has become really pretty and im happy that she has some space for herself at her grandma's house.

Reactions: 3
Just watching sabres “moved out” NNDS vlog and it’s good to see she’s fully moved into Fliz’s house with her own bedroom and bathroom. She also is back driving again which is great. I’m glad she’s getting more freedom and getting to see what adult life is like.

On the topic of her art, she shows a painting of bondi beach in this vlog and I think it looks really good. Good enough to sell- I’m not too sure. But she definitely does paint well!

Also I’ve noticed in this video and in other recent videos that every time sabre gets complimented she replies “aw that’s nice”. Is that an Aussie thing? In the UK it’s more usual to say “thank you”/ “that’s so kind, thank you”/ “that’s so nice, thank you” etc etc. but maybe it’s an Aussie thing and that’s why it sounds weird to me?
i don’t really think i’ve ever heard anyone say “that’s nice” apart from the NN 😭 isn’t the whole point of a compliment to be nice?? i just say thank you/tysm/ily etc. depending on who’s giving it and what context

• Heart
it may be sabres way of saying thank you for being so nice because i dont really deserve the compliment.

Reactions: 1
it may be sabres way of saying thank you for being so nice because i dont really deserve the compliment.
she gets it from Brooke. Everything with her is ‘that’s nice’.
What’s worse for me though is when she’s saying goodnight to the kids. One of them will get a ‘love you’ while another (usually Naz) will get a ‘you’re nice’.
I think she knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sabres new vlog on NNDS, naz told sabre to excuse her messy handwriting and sabre replied “actually the funny thing about handwriting is I think it’s not really based on how smart you are because my dad has really messy handwriting like me but he’s gone to a selective high school and also won an Olympic medal” and then goes on to say if anyone has messy handwriting then don’t let people make you feel dumb for it.

Is it just me or is that a sign they’ve read here?? I’ve seen a few tiktoks about the NN handwriting but I don’t think they suggest that the NN are not clever because of it. I’ve only seen that here?

• Heart
Naz’s handwriting. What does she mean she was in a rush? It’s not like she has other things to do. She can’t even write in a straight line or spell. It looks as if she’s sounding the words out. Shocking for a 12 year old! Also the way Sabre grips the pen shows why her handwriting is so bad asw. 😐😐😐😐😐

Attachments

Naz’s handwriting. What does she mean she was in a rush? It’s not like she has other things to do. She can’t even write in a straight line or spell. It looks as if she’s sounding the words out. Shocking for a 12 year old! Also the way Sabre grips the pen shows why her handwriting is so bad asw. 😐😐😐😐😐
It is so sad. The parents had good educations and know how vital it is for their kids yet deny them of it. It's just so wrong. They have to make excuses for their handwriting that they know is subpar for their ages. I wish they would call out their parents but Brooke and Justin would just edit it out anyways.

Reactions: 7
did you see the way Sabre holds a pencil? SO wrong! This just emphasises how they haven’t been adequately educated. Also, when Sabre said that handwriting isn’t a reflection of intelligence…. Using justin being an Olympic swimmer and going to a private school is NOT a good depiction LOL. Brains and education don’t make you a good swimmer, and he only got into a private school because of his parents money. Gosh those kids are going to require intense behavioural and cognitive therapy in the future

• Heart
Brooke & Justin are looking into sending Disco and Charm to private school. Could you imagine how DIFFERENT those two would be growing up as opposed to their older siblings who got Brooke's low effort homeschooling? Disco and Charm may have a shot at becoming functional adults without the dependency issues. And, we have finally been given the (possible) reason for them being homeschooled for years (besides the obvious control aspect): Brooke mentioned she went to public school, and her high school was rough, so that could be why she chose to homeschool her kids? But now she and Justin don't know what they want to do, especially for the younger ones. Brooke said she'll be "really old" by the time D and C finish their schooling so she doesn't want to be the one teaching them by then.

I'd also wonder if they'll consider sending Sockie, Biggy and Naz to private school as well (they say Sabre is finished with her schooling). That could be more difficult because they'll likely have to be tested for their knowledge so they could be placed in the appropriate courses. I doubt their schooling thus far has aligned to what they should know at their ages. They may struggle academically, and socially.

I don't believe for a second that Brooke has ever lifted a finger to educate her children. She's incredibly lazy. Their spelling is atrocious, their handwriting is SO childish. I do agree with Sabre when she said that one's handwriting does not reflect their intelligence however their writing is not 'messy'. Most primary schoolers could do better.
Sending the younger two to school is a really good idea and I hope they do it.
Bullying would be likely be an issue for the older kids. Especially for Biggy. Their whole lives are public and the Sydney private school community isn't exactly known for being a welcoming environment.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for a second that Brooke has ever lifted a finger to educate her children. She's incredibly lazy. Their spelling is atrocious, their handwriting is SO childish. I do agree with Sabre when she said that one's handwriting does not reflect their intelligence however their writing is not 'messy'. Most primary schoolers could do better.
Sending the younger two to school is a really good idea and I hope they do it.
Bullying would be likely be an issue for the older kids. Especially for Biggy. Their whole lives are public and the Sydney private school community isn't exactly known for being a welcoming environment.
I believe when they first started YouTube they were in school because I remember watching something about biggy getting bullied at school. They all had school friends at some point and then their parents decided to homeschool them when they got bigger on YouTube.
This was back when they would have been in primary school so only basic learning for most of them.
It’ll be interesting to see whether they actually do enrol the two younger ones in school or just ruin their education too

• Heart
I believe when they first started YouTube they were in school because I remember watching something about biggy getting bullied at school. They all had school friends at some point and then their parents decided to homeschool them when they got bigger on YouTube.
This was back when they would have been in primary school so only basic learning for most of them.
It’ll be interesting to see whether they actually do enrol the two younger ones in school or just ruin their education too
i hope they at least put D & C in proper schooling, it will be very interesting to see how they develop differently to the others! I feel like even Naz could thrive in school, she seems very self determined and it could really help out with her art as well

i hope they at least put D & C in proper schooling, it will be very interesting to see how they develop differently to the others! I feel like even Naz could thrive in school, she seems very self determined and it could really help out with her art as well
I agree with you on this. I think Naz would do so well in school. She seems like she would be interested in so many different programs as well. I also think Biggy would really do well in school too. I think it would definitely help with his maturity level but the downside with him could be bullying.